Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Mystery of the Abyss 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Mystery of the Abyss 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Mystery of the Abyss 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Mystery of the Abyss

Go down 
+24
Roselynnada
Pokémon Trainer
Crystal Flake
Tecnafairy
alizanoun
AlexisWinx
Winx3450
Winxrox466
StarsAtMidnight~
Mermaidix Sirenix
vampynapy
Sailor Lily
KikiiWinxFairy
Hernix.Glindor
Chocoroko
AkshSirenix
GirlaPH
computergirl4512
Sirenix Portugal
SarahTheGamerEmpress
yukai5
winxclubmagi
Fire Girl
DuncanSirenix14
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

The Mystery of the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 6:29 am

So, yeah.

Rainbow released some Screenshots from The Mystery of the Abyss. ANOTHER PLOT HOLE PEOPLE. Apparently this took place before season 6 or sometime after Episode 1 or 2 of Season 6.

The Mystery of the Abyss StCBNtKPfXk
The Mystery of the Abyss MBHsdV5Z_T0

Fairies, here is the event we've all been waiting for: Wednesday, April 16, at 17.00 on their official channel www.youtube.com/user/WinxClubIT the Winx will show you a preview of the first images from the new Film: Winx Club - The Mystery of the Abyss which will hit the cinemas in September!

Oh yay, another September thing.
Back to top Go down
Fire Girl
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Fire Girl

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Writing,Reading,Being on the internet xD

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 9:38 am

Looks nice, but animation is weird to me o.O
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 9:44 am

Yeah, I agree. They're using some cheap CGI, it looks like the Winx Fairy School CGI but with more detail. The Magical ADV, Infinite Ocean, Legendarium world, and Secret of The Lost Kingdom's CGI was like WAY BETTER. I mean:

The Mystery of the Abyss ZwYuz1l
[pic doesn't belong to me]

COMPARE IT PEOPLE

Admit it, the Season 5 and 6 CGI was like so damn awesome compared to this.
Back to top Go down
winxclubmagi
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxclubmagi

Stella Helia
Location : 10880 malibu point 90265. i will leave the door unlocked
Hobbies : crying over cartoons, memes and superheroes

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 am

I can't understand if they will be in sirenix, why is with S6 clothes?  Surprised  Sad
Back to top Go down
http://magicalwinxclubforever.blogpot.com
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 11:49 am

winxclubmagi wrote:
I can't understand if they will be in sirenix, why is with S6 clothes?  Surprised  Sad

simple. alternative universe, just like the 2nd movie. And this time, make sure that Nabu isn't in it so there wasn't any confusion like last time....if you seen the 2nd movie, you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 pm

yukai5 wrote:
winxclubmagi wrote:

simple. alternative universe, just like the 2nd movie. And this time, make sure that Nabu isn't in it so there wasn't any confusion like last time....if you seen the 2nd movie, you know what I mean.

buttttttt

The Original idea of Magical Adventure's Plot line was supposed to be in Enchantix. But then they pushed the date back further so Season 4 could air first(idk y) probably because Season 4's production was earlier than the movie. but... It's really up to them unless...

[SPOILER ALERT THIS IS MY THEORY]

woah, it's just my theory so chill.:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 1:00 pm

uote="winxclubmagi"]I can't understand if they will be in sirenix, why is with S6 clothes?  Surprised  Sad[/quotes/
He explained why in the topic. It takes place after the first two episodes of season 6. Also I hate it when people try to compare different CGI when they haven't worked with cig themselves. I've worked with CIG last year in a class at school so it can be a lot worse. They most likely used the same cig as the other movies but just remodeled the girls. Or they used a new program this time. But really would u rather have it in that ugly couture cig that they have been using lately?
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 1:19 pm

^that's just my theory though(the first or second ep of S6, it's just my theory), I've seen CGI in the works, It looks easy, but It's way harder. I know it, idk why.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Obviously they've changed the staff teams over in rainbow. It's just too obvious. I mean how silly can rainbow get trying to force in new animations that looks like a unicorn farted it, but forget the animation and the plot holes. Hello? The plot is the cheesiest thing I've ever read. 

I know it's targeted at kids so all of the above is understandable but come on. Do they really think we don't care about the details like the children? We do! When will they ever do something right to make Winx better like it used to be? Just tell me when? Gosh, it's bothering me a lot. That's just my opinion though.. I don't know about you but I'm definitely not happy with all of that. 

Let me put myself in their shoes. Rainbow doesn't pay much attention to the details or better said they are neglecting details that, all they want to do is make the movie and get the money. Never was it their job to please the fans outside of Italy which is okay, that's what the channels airing Winx worldwide should do anyways. -cough- Nick -cough- 

If you want to make a successful show with a successful movie then you'll have to organized, you'll need a structure and a plan that you'll stick with no matter what. You can't just force in stuff like nobody is going to pay attention or care. If you're facing certain difficulties, hold off the air date, take your time with it. At least the wait will be worth it, plus you could release trailers and shorts.

The Hub knows how to advertise their shows and even their movies. My Little Pony and Winx Club are both targeted to the same age audience which varies between 2-11 but My Little Pony has better advertising and a better studio that cares about it. With the new Equestria Girls movie, they're releasing mini shorts and dolls to keep the fans waiting, they're even releasing a book. 

Both movies are getting released during the same month but the difference is THE FORMER is getting better advertisement on better networks, even being advertised on EW while THE LATTER has nothing but a few leaks and a video for some images tomorrow. Yes, that's a start but it's not a big one.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:

[SPOILER ALERT THIS IS MY THEORY]

woah, it's just my theory so chill.:

I was thinking the same after I heard that the 3rd movie would be about Sirenix!!!
But I don't think that...

Spoiler:

--
I am really confused...
When the Magical Adventure came out, with Nabu, to not get confused, I said to myself that it happened before episode 4x24. But with this movie... It's impossible.

It couldn't be before Season 6 because the Winx didn't have that outfit. It would make sense if they had Season 5-outfit, but no, Rainbow always wants to make us confuse! The only thing that can explain this is that the Winx already had this outfit, but Stella "gave it back" in episode 2.

It couldn't be after episode 2, because the Trix got a new transformation.

Also, it couldn't be after episode 3, because the Winx lost their powers.

And of course that it couldn't be after episode 4, they got Bloomix.

The only thing that would explain this is if the Winx get their Sirenix back. (If the Winx didn't got their Sirenix powers with Bloomix, I don't mean that the Winx got Sirenix back, I'm talking about the powers, maybe the Sirenix powers are in the Legendarium) I didn't understand that thing with losing their powers at all.

--

Wow, this CGI is so ugly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Abyss
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next