Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?

Go down 
+7
winxbloom800
Aeniara
spiralcloudah
winxclubmagi
Kyraii
DuncanSirenix14
Domino_kitty
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you want Daphne to become the 7th Winx?
Yes- She's Bloom's sister and has a lot to offer to the group.
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 OF8qjdp40%Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Ck5wUFn
 40% [ 8 ]
No- She's much older than the Winx. 6 characters is enough and they should work with them. Not foist more characters on us.
Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 OF8qjdp60%Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Ck5wUFn
 60% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 29, 2013 3:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm a little curious as to if people think it would be a good idea or social suicide for Nickbow to introduce Daphne as a seventh Winx Club member.

In my personal opinion I think it would be a terrible idea. The writers for Winx Club can't even manage to give us good stories for the 6 characters we have, imagine what they would end up doing with 7 characters.

Ug, I had wanted to add more, but my 2 year old wanted to cuddle, so I can't type more. Just share your opinions, but respect everyone else's.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 pm

If I think about the colours of the rainbow, I count 7 and if I saw the "way of sirenix" song they formed a rainbow, but it was incomplete. It's colours should be: Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue, Indigo, Violet. (in that order. In dutch they form ROGGBIV wich is a funny word XD)
So we need a 7th colour to make perfection...But who's who again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 29, 2013 8:34 pm

FloraEnchantedCharm wrote:
If I think about the colours of the rainbow, I count 7 and if I saw the "way of sirenix" song they formed a rainbow, but it was incomplete. It's colours should be: Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue, Indigo, Violet. (in that order. In dutch they form ROGGBIV wich is a funny word Laughing)
Lol...or we could think about it like this. Smile
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Wizplace wrote:
If I think about the colours of the rainbow, I count 7 and if I saw the "way of sirenix" song they formed a rainbow, but it was incomplete. It's colours should be: Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue, Indigo, Violet. (in that order. In dutch they form ROGGBIV wich is a funny word Laughing)
but wich colour haven't we've got, we should see the left over colour to fit it with some other chara...
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Wizplace wrote:
but wich colour haven't we've got, we should see the left over colour to fit it with some other chara...
Red - Musa
Orange - Stella
Yellow - Daphne
Green - Flora
Blue - Bloom
Indigo - Aisha
Violet - Tecna

That's how it would probably go. But  still think the writers would mess up Daphne completely. She used to be such a mature Motherly figure, now she's going to become a teenager. :|
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns
azulaz
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
azulaz

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Writting, reading, Winx Club, drawing,

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 pm

I think Daphne will sustitude Faragonda as the one who gives the winxs hints to find their new power cause came on, Faragonda, how many new powers will you introduce?? Nick needs to keep it fresh xD so I think Daphne wont be a winx, plus making two siblings hang out together... that might work for a few episodes, but siblings fight!! Even bloom hahaha and I hope to see flora and miele too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Daphne and Faragonda do kind of have the same role. Faragonda is the one who tells the winx which new power they need to earn and Daphne tells them how to gain the new power.
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 12:14 am

I don't want the writers to ruin Daphne anymore than they already have. So, sorry Daphne, but I dn't think she can be a part of the winx.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 2:10 am

I think an age gap and a maturity level would have a lot to do with it. For example, my older daughter is a year older than most of her friends because she was started in school later than most of them (different countries and different school rules) but she gets on with them because they're very close in age and have a lot of the same interests.

I also have a friend who is 7 years older than her husband and they get along really well because he is rather mature and he knows how to be an adult as well as when to be a kid (he's almost 25 and she's 32 like me Very Happy )

The same can also be said of Stella or even Roxy because despite a year or three age gap they all have a lot in common and are around the same age mentally.

It can't really be said for Daphne because unlike the other Winx (Well bar a few of their Enchantix sacrifices) they haven't really been faced with the kind of hardships Daphne was faced with. Daphne is also seemingly in her late 20's while it;s debated if the Winx have gone to their 20's or are still in their late teens because of the changes Nickbow made when doing the specials.

To be honest, none of you all would really want to hang around me except maybe Flora Enchanted and Zadien because we're close in age. I'd be too mom like, and I think that's how the girls would see Daphne.
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 am

Domino_kitty wrote:
I think an age gap and a maturity level would have a lot to do with it. For example, my older daughter is a year older than most of her friends because she was started in school later than most of them (different countries and different school rules) but she gets on with them because they're very close in age and have a lot of the same interests.

I also have a friend who is 7 years older than her husband and they get along really well because he is rather mature and he knows how to be an adult as well as when to be a kid (he's almost 25 and she's 32 like me Very Happy)

The same can also be said of Stella or even Roxy because despite a year or three age gap they all have a lot in common and are around the same age mentally.

It can't really be said for Daphne because unlike the other Winx (Well bar a few of their Enchantix sacrifices) they haven't really been faced with the kind of hardships Daphne was faced with. Daphne is also seemingly in her late 20's while it;s debated if the Winx have gone to their 20's or are still in their late teens because of the changes Nickbow made when doing the specials.

To be honest, none of you all would really want to hang around me except maybe Flora Enchanted and Zadien because we're close in age. I'd be too mom like, and I think that's how the girls would see Daphne.
What are you talking about, I think your awesome! Your definitely cooler than my mom. Anyways, I just don't want to deal with another winx, too much things to keep track of. There were originally only supposed to be 5, and if Roxy had joined there would have now been like 8.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 2:19 am

spiralcloudah wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:

What are you talking about, I think your awesome! Your definitely cooler than my mom. Anyways, I just don't want to deal with another winx, too much things to keep track of. There were originally only supposed to be 5, and if Roxy had joined there would have now been like 8.
Thanks for saying that. I'm also probably a lot younger than your mom. Everyone thinks other people's moms are cool though. LOL.

That's another good point. Many Roxy fans are upset because she never got to be an official Winx Club member even after season 4 was pretty much all about her and she had her own dolls. I think a lot of fans would also be upset if Daphne was suddenly just accepted as part of the Winx Club because the writers want her to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?   Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx? - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Would you want Daphne to become the seventh Winx?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next