Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

8 Winx Members? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

8 Winx Members? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

8 Winx Members?

Go down 
+8
Paragon of Magix
Winxrox466
Domino_kitty
winxbloom800
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Flame Melody
dejong12
Sailor Lily
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let's see:
Original Five:
Bloom
Stella
Flora
Musa
Tecna
Added Later:
Aisha
Roxy
Daphne
_
We all know that Aisha is an official member of the club...what about the other two?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Paragon of Magix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Paragon of Magix

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 21, 2013 5:13 am

@Wizplace  Daphne IS a fairy.  Not only THAT, but she is one of the "Nine Nymphs of Magix".  In Season One Bloom researches Daphne to learn about her and her status as one of the Nine Nymphs was revealed.  The Nine Nymphs were considered the most powerful Fairies of their time.  She was also Bloom's predecessor as "Guardian of the Dragon Flame".  I would assert that it is MUCH more probable that Daphne's Fairy level and powers far surpass any of the Winx.  Right now, she just has a confidence problem.  Were she "just a Nymph" I highly doubt she would be given a Instructor position at Alfea.  I will say that her powers MAY be slightly diminished since she passed Guardianship of the Dragon Flame to Bloom.  If I had to speculate I would Rank her as a "Major Fairy" level at minimum.  I also think it is much more likely that "Nymph" is a Title, rather than a Fairy "Level".
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 am

Paragon of Magix wrote:
@Wizplace  Daphne IS a fairy.  Not only THAT, but she is one of the "Nine Nymphs of Magix".  In Season One Bloom researches Daphne to learn about her and her status as one of the Nine Nymphs was revealed.  The Nine Nymphs were considered the most powerful Fairies of their time.  She was also Bloom's predecessor as "Guardian of the Dragon Flame".  I would assert that it is MUCH more probable that Daphne's Fairy level and powers far surpass any of the Winx.  Right now, she just has a confidence problem.  Were she "just a Nymph" I highly doubt she would be given a Instructor position at Alfea.  I will say that her powers MAY be slightly diminished since she passed Guardianship of the Dragon Flame to Bloom.  If I had to speculate I would Rank her as a "Major Fairy" level at minimum.  I also think it is much more likely that "Nymph" is a Title, rather than a Fairy "Level".
Hey, i guess you are new here Wink
But back to the topic...
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Winx3450 wrote:
Paragon of Magix wrote:
But back to the topic...
If this is off-topic or not, that's our job as moderators to decide.
Now, she cleared up some facts about Daphne that no one seemed to remember, and explained why Daphne won't become a Winx, how is that off topic?

@Paragon of Magix Thanks for clearing that up! I agree that Daphne must be more powerful than the Winx, so I don't see how she'd fit in.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Aeniara wrote:
Winx3450 wrote:
Paragon of Magix wrote:
But back to the topic...
If this is off-topic or not, that's our job as moderators to decide.

Now, she cleared up some facts about Daphne that no one seemed to remember, and explained why Daphne won't become a Winx, how is that off topic?

@Paragon of Magix Thanks for clearing that up! I agree that Daphne must be more powerful than the Winx, so I don't see how she'd fit in.
If I may jump in for a moment, I believe Winx (numbers) was saying that she was off topic by saying that Paragon was new here, not that Paragon was off topic.  Hope that cleared up your confusion.

Anyone can see that stating why Daphne is a nymph and can't be a Winx is staying on topic.
Back to top Go down
rtaganime11
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
rtaganime11

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Wizplace wrote:
Roxy is official according to the people who created the show. I think I saw it coming with Daphne.
Roxy is not an official member. Iginio Straffi has all ready said this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 pm

So can we clear something up here:
Daphne is not fairy of the dragon's flame she's just Nymph of Sirenix correct?
Because she gave Bloom the dragon fire when she was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Paragon of Magix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Paragon of Magix

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 22, 2013 4:11 am

@Wizplace  My answer as to what Daphne is, or her place in the Fairy hierarchy, depends on a couple of different things.  We KNOW that Daphne IS a Nymph of Sirenix.  In this instance, I believe "Nymph" IS the next title to achieve WITHIN the Sirenix level.  I think the Winx are more of an "Initiate" level of Sirenix.  Did anyone notice that in Daphne's Sirenix form she wears TWO arm wraps whereas the Winx all have only one?  This might be an indication of a Sirenix Rank difference.  Now, as for the Dragon Flame:  Daphne once told Bloom ".... that the Dragon Flame will never leave her because it is part of her, like her memories and her identity" , that it was because of the doubt she was having about herself in that she was unable to use her powers and that she only needed to trust in herself again to be able to fully use her magical abilities at their strongest and fullest potential.  That being said, IF what Daphne said holds true for Bloom, it should logically ALSO apply to Daphne.  I believe she STILL IS a fairy of the Dragon Flame.  Kind of the way former Presidents are still referred to as Mr. President.  They aren't the CURRENT President, but they still enjoy some of the priveleges of having been President.  The benefits of the Dragon Flame have never been totally exclusive.  Valtor also derived power from it.  As for what Daphne's actual powers are, remains to be seen.  We know little of her "line of progression" leading to Sirenix.  For all we know she may have been a Major Fairy prior to becoming a "Nymph of Magix"  Whether she did the Charmix / Enchantix / Believix /  Harmonix / Sirenix progression pathway the Winx did is an unknown.  Not sure if she would have even needed to do Believix because she hailed from a realm where belief in Fairies was probably Universal and accepted as fact.  Hopefully this Season will enlighten us.  I'm interested to see how she handles having nearly 35 - 40 years of knowledge and experience in the body of a teenager.  I think physically Bloom is now biologically OLDER than Daphne.  Assuming that Daphne's physical body was restored to the age it was when she "died".  Who knows.  Sorry to ramble on:)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 01, 2013 12:57 am

Omg people look at this! Tecna posted an article on the winx official website about friendship and math. Here is a quote, "Best Best friends can be a maximum of 5! If there are more, it means one is not a "best" friend."

Is rainbow trying to tell us something about Roxy? Also on top of that, the article had 2 pictures. One of all the winx together and one with roxy alone. I guess rainbow is saying that 6 girls are enough in the winx club and Roxy is not a "best friend" so she is not in the winx.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 01, 2013 1:02 am

Let's just say this: Roxy is an official winx club member but she's just studying at Alfea to gain her Enchantix powers so that she can join them on their adventures. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 Winx Members?   8 Winx Members? - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

8 Winx Members?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next