Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Need Opinions from Members :). 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Need Opinions from Members :). 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Need Opinions from Members :). 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Need Opinions from Members :).

Go down 
+2
Verbeley
Flame Melody
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Need Opinions from Members :). Empty
PostSubject: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YWed Jun 12, 2013 5:23 am

So we need members' help about powers.

Do you think the power of the sun like Stella has, something valid? I don't think so. Why? Because suns are stars. And in that case, do you think it is valid to have powers over the sun, AND someone else with stars although they are the same thing?

Please note we aren't telling you not to make a fairy of sun, this is just us in need of opinion about the new rules. Thank you :enchant: .
Back to top Go down
Verbeley
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Verbeley

Tecna Helia
Hobbies : visual arts, music, fantasy

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YWed Jun 12, 2013 8:59 am

Suns at that point are very specific stars- first of all they have system attached to them and depending on them, and i don't mean just few spinning orbs.
From the position of the planet, Sun is also not fixed star, as for example zodiacs are, it changes its position, it rises and sets and it gets closer and further from planet. This all make sun very influential on planet's life, a provider of it. That's why Sun must be an average star, it cannot be supernova, or red dwarf, for example.
Stella's obviously more light fairy, than Sun, other way she'd have way better ability to melt things than Bloom, but that's another inconsistency in the series.
Back to top Go down
http://verbeley.deviantart.pl
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YWed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 pm

^I agree but Bloom and Stella have both melted plenty of things, however Bloom has more because she's technically a life fairy  and this is why she has healing magic it just is represented as fire, she just says Dragon Flame to be poetic which is actually why all the winx say the fairy of whatever even though their abilities are technically life,light,plant,water,sound,energy, animal (if you count Roxy)
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YWed Jun 12, 2013 11:42 pm

I don't think it matters. Even in the actual series, there was Stella and Amaryl. I hate when people get too technical.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YThu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 am

Some of us like being over technical but your right Amyrl is kind of case in point about star and sun being different.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YThu Jun 13, 2013 7:56 am

Focus, please ._. . And I think Bloom has abilities of life, not power of life. As we can say that dragon with her and how everyone told her she has powers of the dragon fire in previous seasons. Now can you guys focus on the topic since it's important? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
HilareehWinx
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
HilareehWinx

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YThu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 am

BelievixKid100 wrote:
^I agree but Bloom and Stella have both melted plenty of things, however Bloom has more because she's technically a life fairy  and this is why she has healing magic it just is represented as fire, she just says Dragon Flame to be poetic which is actually why all the winx say the fairy of whatever even though their abilities are technically life,light,plant,water,sound,energy, animal (if you count Roxy)
I agree with it too. Well, Bloom is a life fairy. And yeah she does heal people. But yeah, Bloom and Stella have plenty of things...
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YThu Jun 13, 2013 9:11 am

This forum is changing so much :shock: And no, I think both star power and sun power should stay viable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YThu Jun 13, 2013 9:45 am

Reasons XP. Since stars are suns, ehhh you continue. It's too obvious to say sun is invalid since we have stars, which means sun .-. .
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7YThu Jun 13, 2013 11:40 am

The Sun is one, the stars are many.. you get what I mean? (: I can't really explain why, cause the words i want to use are specific on my language and i don't know them on english.. xD But you guys know what to do, as I see i think ppl don't really care here if its only stars or both stars and sun Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Opinions from Members :).   Need Opinions from Members :). Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Need Opinions from Members :).
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next