Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!

Go down 
+21
winxclub117
-PeekAtChu
isabelleBloom
Crystal Flake
Kaitiebug
musa225
MusaRockStar
Bubbelle
Tecnafairy
Winxrox466
xwinxclubx
Flame Melody
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Aeniara
TecNower03
Hollywinx
KikiiWinxFairy
CorruptNix
Winx3450
AngelicAura
Katsu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 JFXTxry

The time has come once again! It's another winx contest brought to you by BelieveInWinx's staff.
This time, a brand new contest idea have been squeezed and we are proud to present to you the fifth BelieveInWinx contest called ....Dear Winx! Ever wanted to tell Flora how much you like in her, that she cares so much for flowers and plants? Or tell Tecna how amazing she is in technology? Well now is the time!Let your imagination go wild!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 WcufKVK

What you need to do is :

- Write a letter to your favourite Winx girl
- Why is she your favourite character?
- Why are you more connected towards her?
- What do you have in common?
- if you could spend time together with her, what would you do?

The whole point of writing the letter is basically expressing the love and connection who have with the Winx character. Express that feeling in your letter and let your friends know! Smile

As always, the winners will recieve the following awards:

A name change if desired + A badge showing you won this contest + A contest winner rank for a month + Last but not least, a colored glow on your username of your choice!

You have to use this application to be qualified for the contest :

• Username:
• Favorite Winx:

Your letter cannot exceed 1500 words so please keep it under the limit, or you will be automatically disqualified.

Note: To be able to join this contest, you must at least have 20 posts (RPG posts not included)

Judges:
PrinceAbeash, Katsu, JAD2350

Contest starts today 17th of September and ends 8th of October!

So what are you waiting for?Grab the chance to win the newest Believe In Winx contest! Good luck!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 06, 2013 4:01 pm

2 days left! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 06, 2013 4:49 pm

i know this will be a fail but i'm going to attempt it

• Username: Fairyofmagical
• Favorite Winx: Flora

Dear Flora,
i know you must hear this allot from many girls but you really are my favorite winx club fairy. i grew up watching winx as a young child during a period of my life where everything wasn't the greatest. I was getting bullied at school almost everyday but due to you, you always made my life better. i would spend hours watching you and your friends on there magical adventures, saving magix from the trix and all the other monsters you had to beat. what i loved about you was you always found beauty in everything no matter what it is and everyone is beautiful the way they are which made me feel better about myself because due to the bullying i always thought i was ugly and worthless. you were also shy which made me connect to you because i'm am quite shy in real life and as you got more confident in the show so did I in real life, you would always try your best to help your friends and put others first before yourself and you knew violence was never the answer but sometimes in drastic situations you have no other choice but to fight back which i admire so much. you always had the best transformations sequences and i thought your power was the best mainly because it showed us how much you care about every living creature. some may say that you are weak but i disagree just because your power wasn't the most powerful did not make you weak you were a strong fairy and still are to this day being nice to everyone dose not make you weak. you were the main reason i watched winx and i would just like to thank you because if you weren't part of winx i wouldn't have signed up for many of the amazing forums like B.I.W and M.J and met some of the most amazing people who stopped me from committing suicide.
you saved me

from a loyal fan named ray
xxx
Back to top Go down
Queen Chrysalis
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Queen Chrysalis

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : Collecting small ponies and writing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 07, 2013 4:50 pm

• Username: Queen Chrysalis
• Favorite Winx: Bloom

Dear Bloom.

Just a letter to say that I think you are still awesome even after all these and how season 5 portrayed you.

I found out about you during my early Teenage years, thanks to a television channel that has steadily gone downhill since you were last shown. I was curious upon finding that they were going to air a show about fairies.

Honestly the first thing that came to my mind when I heard faries was not the fantastic show I’ve come to love. No I thought of the weird little things that people think fairies are. I was dead wrong. I don’t think I could have been any more wrong than I actually was.

You didn’t save me from some tragic event and nor did you light up my world when nothing else could. However you did brighten up my days, made me smile and most of all you made me laugh.

The very first time you showed true magic was amazing. I could hardly believe my eyes when sent the ghouls flying merely by throwing up your hand. Your expression told me that you felt the same way, I did about finding out about your powers. Even though the odds were against you in that very first battle you stood your ground and helped Stella even though you didn’t know her one bit. You have a truly beautiful soul Bloom.

I watched you learn and from the moment you finally transformed I knew you were my favorite fairy. Not just because you had the dragon fire inside you but because in a lot of ways we were alike. You loved to read about fairies and magic plus you would do anything for your friends even if it meant getting hurt yourself.  When you struggled against the trix and everything else the world threw at you. You still remained true to yourself which is more is than some others can say. Even after the heartbreak when that cow Diaspro stole Sky from you by spelling his drink, you dealt with that sadness and stayed strong in order to help your friends.

When you had terrible nightmares about your friends being awful to you because you couldn’t save anyone from Domino in order to earn your Enchantix. You showed that

In a way I felt like you were my friend, that if you were actually someone I could hang out with then I think we would get along famously. Sometimes I think maybe we could have possibly been sisters even though we look nothing alike. Twins maybe? Haha. I don’t know. You’ve just always been my favorite.

If we could hang out I reckon there would be so many things we could do. Go see a movie and sneak in our own food. Play VS mode on the dancing stage machine at the arcade. Have lunch or dinner together and giggle about whatever we wanted to while waiting for pizza! Hey I bet you could teach me how to dance without a set routine! You seem to be good at not only that but fashion as well. Perhaps you’d be able to give me some tips in that department and maybe some in makeup as well? Eh heh. I’m kind of rubbish and just tend to get what I like including shoes.

No matter what everyone else thinks of you. That you’re a mary sue or an over emotional silly little girl plonked onto the body of a young woman. You will always be my favorite fairy. Always have been and will forever be. Bloom you would be the very best friend a woman could ask for and possibly the greatest sister ever. All the water in the world can’t put out your fire because you are worth more than gold itself.

I think that you are the most amazing girl in winx. The others haven‘t had to deal with their powers being taken and having to will their Enchantix powers into existence. Nor were their kingdoms destroyed by terrible witches who wanted the very source of the planets power. They didn’t have to deal with the knowledge that they were the sole air to a destroyed and barren kingdom.

You have to be truly special to have dealt with all that and not break down. If it was me in your place. I think my heart would have broken long ago and I would have given up the fight, unlike you Bloom.

Bloom, I’d like to say as a final regard to you. You inspire me to be a better person.

Thank you Bloom.

Heartfelt wishes.

Megan.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Username: Winxrox466
Favorite Winx: Stella

Entry:

Dear Princess Stella,

You are my favorite Winx fairy! I love your fashion designs, powers and your transformations! You look very gorgeous in every one of your transformations. People say they don't like your green Sirenix hair but I personally adore it!And I love your pixie and your pet and selkie!

You have inspired me to make fashion designs of my own and to be a great,funny, and fashionable person. And you have taught me to have courage, never give up, be brave and have positive energy! Your one of my biggest role models! When I went to buy Believix dolls for the first time, you were the first one I got. And when it was the one year anniversary of when I bought that doll, I had to go to Toys R Us to get another Winx doll to celebrate.

Stella, you and I are very much alike. We have some of the same hobbies and we both love shopping! Also green is one of my favorite colors! And when you were little, you used to have glasses and I wear glasses,too! Our personality is a lot alike too! We both act a little childish (sometimes) and enjoy hanging with friends and designing clothes! If you were from Earth, you would probably enjoy Project Runway just as much as I do!

If I ever meet you, I want to go shopping with you and see Alfea. Magix sounds AWESOME! Please don't throw away my letter! Very Happy

Sincerely, Hannah
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 08, 2013 3:25 pm

today's the final day Very Happy
good luck to everyone this judges are gonna have a hard time choosing one winner
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Actually it means today it's over lol. At least that's what all the previous 5 contests did.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Lock or not?
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 08, 2013 7:20 pm

We need John/Admin to lock this.
Back to top Go down
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm

The contest deadline is here! Thank you for everyone who participated! A winner will be chosen very soon. Stay tuned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 4 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4