Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!

Go down 
+21
winxclub117
-PeekAtChu
isabelleBloom
Crystal Flake
Kaitiebug
musa225
MusaRockStar
Bubbelle
Tecnafairy
Winxrox466
xwinxclubx
Flame Melody
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Aeniara
TecNower03
Hollywinx
KikiiWinxFairy
CorruptNix
Winx3450
AngelicAura
Katsu
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Empty
PostSubject: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YTue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! JFXTxry

The time has come once again! It's another winx contest brought to you by BelieveInWinx's staff.
This time, a brand new contest idea have been squeezed and we are proud to present to you the fifth BelieveInWinx contest called ....Dear Winx! Ever wanted to tell Flora how much you like in her, that she cares so much for flowers and plants? Or tell Tecna how amazing she is in technology? Well now is the time!Let your imagination go wild!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! WcufKVK

What you need to do is :

- Write a letter to your favourite Winx girl
- Why is she your favourite character?
- Why are you more connected towards her?
- What do you have in common?
- if you could spend time together with her, what would you do?

The whole point of writing the letter is basically expressing the love and connection who have with the Winx character. Express that feeling in your letter and let your friends know! Smile

As always, the winners will recieve the following awards:

A name change if desired + A badge showing you won this contest + A contest winner rank for a month + Last but not least, a colored glow on your username of your choice!

You have to use this application to be qualified for the contest :

• Username:
• Favorite Winx:

Your letter cannot exceed 1500 words so please keep it under the limit, or you will be automatically disqualified.

Note: To be able to join this contest, you must at least have 20 posts (RPG posts not included)

Judges:
PrinceAbeash, Katsu, JAD2350

Contest starts today 17th of September and ends 8th of October!

So what are you waiting for?Grab the chance to win the newest Believe In Winx contest! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YTue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 pm

(This is so awesome! Very Happy)

• Username:Newhere16
• Favorite Winx:Musa :3

Dear Musa,

Consider me your biggest fan.If I could give anything to spend one day with you,I would.The reason I love you so much is because you love music,which is the one thing we have most in common.

What keeps me connected to you I guess is your love of music.Other than that,your personality.You develop it so nicely, and each new thing fits you best.(Cut of the heels though.Too much,don't you think?)After all those endless friendship stories about you and Flora,(tell her I said hi)I finally sat down and thought to write you a letter.If you decide to meet me or anything,I was thinking...well,I had the whole day planned out since I was 12.We could catch a movie,buy CD's,whatever you want.Maybe take our pets for a stroll in the park?

Anyways,I had tons of fun writing this.Please don't throw it out.I wouldn't be THAT happy,but hey,your Musa.

Your biggest fan,
                                                                                                                          Maya.

Last edited by newhere16 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YTue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 pm

I'm in! Very Happy

• Username: Winx3450
• Favorite Winx: Tecna

Dear Tecna,

You are my favorite character because i love your style, powers and ofcourse your personality! I loved you since your first scene in the first season. I also love technology so i just knew we had the same hobby's. I also love playing games on my PC and phone that's our common i think.

What keeps me connected with you is that you are always different than the others, which i love about you! Everyone has long hair and you have short which i just love! Also i love your clothing style and your signature colours. Did i already mention that Purple is my favorite colour? I also love about you that you have a hard time sharing your feelings, because i have that too. I really love every episode which is about you and ofcourse i was with a lot of tissues and chocolate watching you sacrafice in Season 3.

If we spend time together we would probably play a game to each other on our phones or talk about the things we love. I would love to meet Timmy at the same time also.

Well, i really enjoyed writing this to the best fairy ever!

Your most loveable fan,
Winx3450.
Back to top Go down
CorruptNix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
CorruptNix

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Student,Artist (amateur),writer, pacifist (I think)

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YTue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Aww man, why do you guys have such awesome contest ideas! I'm lazy so i'll post it later -_- Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikirisoul
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YTue Sep 17, 2013 9:43 pm

newhere16:

winx3450:

Great entries girls Wink

CorruptNix wrote:
Aww man, why do you guys have such awesome contest ideas! I'm lazy so i'll post it later -_- Sleep
Ahaha thank you!Really glad you gonna join too~
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YWed Sep 18, 2013 1:14 am

I'm sitting out this time.... Making letters are not my thing.... But Good luck to everyone! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: 
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YWed Sep 18, 2013 11:12 am

[quote="Katsu"]
newhere16:

winx3450:

Great entries girls Wink

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YThu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 am

• Username:Hollywinx
• Favorite Winx:Stella
Dear Stella,
You are my favourite of the Winx,why? Because your always positive and never give up,your the Guiding Light Of The Winx. I am inspired by your courage and fashion skills! Always being helpful and providing the most stylish outfits to the Winx perfect for all occasions. If I could spend one day with you,I'd love to go shopping with you and try on trendy outfits. Your power suits you best of all,because you are always enthusiastic. I bet all the villains you've fought were thinking "Wow,she's powerful!"
I love fashion just like you Stella,and follow all your fashion tips. We both have golden hair and I always wear bright colours with a bit of purple. Dogs are my favorite animals,they seem so cute and adorable. Green is also one of my most-liked colours,it reminds of nature and life. I feel connected towards you,the way you act is just great Stella,no wonder you won the Miss Magix competition twelve times in a row! Your aspiring,marvelous and wonderful.
Hope you win Miss Magix this year,
Holly.
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
TecNower03
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
TecNower03

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : 60% Creator of the term LS.

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YThu Sep 19, 2013 9:27 am

So far, they're awesome Very Happy
Good luck, everyone. I'll join later.
Back to top Go down
http://winx-rain-bow.co.nr
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7YThu Sep 19, 2013 10:05 am

Words aren't really my thing, but I might give this contest a try.
Good luck everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next