Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!

Go down 
+21
winxclub117
-PeekAtChu
isabelleBloom
Crystal Flake
Kaitiebug
musa225
MusaRockStar
Bubbelle
Tecnafairy
Winxrox466
xwinxclubx
Flame Melody
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Aeniara
TecNower03
Hollywinx
KikiiWinxFairy
CorruptNix
Winx3450
AngelicAura
Katsu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 JFXTxry

The time has come once again! It's another winx contest brought to you by BelieveInWinx's staff.
This time, a brand new contest idea have been squeezed and we are proud to present to you the fifth BelieveInWinx contest called ....Dear Winx! Ever wanted to tell Flora how much you like in her, that she cares so much for flowers and plants? Or tell Tecna how amazing she is in technology? Well now is the time!Let your imagination go wild!

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 WcufKVK

What you need to do is :

- Write a letter to your favourite Winx girl
- Why is she your favourite character?
- Why are you more connected towards her?
- What do you have in common?
- if you could spend time together with her, what would you do?

The whole point of writing the letter is basically expressing the love and connection who have with the Winx character. Express that feeling in your letter and let your friends know! Smile

As always, the winners will recieve the following awards:

A name change if desired + A badge showing you won this contest + A contest winner rank for a month + Last but not least, a colored glow on your username of your choice!

You have to use this application to be qualified for the contest :

• Username:
• Favorite Winx:

Your letter cannot exceed 1500 words so please keep it under the limit, or you will be automatically disqualified.

Note: To be able to join this contest, you must at least have 20 posts (RPG posts not included)

Judges:
PrinceAbeash, Katsu, JAD2350

Contest starts today 17th of September and ends 8th of October!

So what are you waiting for?Grab the chance to win the newest Believe In Winx contest! Good luck!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaitiebug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Kaitiebug

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Reading, Drawing, Writing stories, and watching Winx

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 3:20 am

Username:Kaitiebug
Favorite WinxFlora

Dear Flora,
I have been watching Winx Club ever since it first came out on Nick and I have to say that you are, by far, my favorite Winx girl! You are my favorite because I love how kind, caring, and passionate you are to plants just as much as you are to people and animals. I also love how you are always standing up for what's right and how stand by your friends no matter what. I feel more connected to you because we both love seeing the beauty of nature, love hanging with our friends, and both don't like extreme shopping. Like you, I have a pet cat whom I love to cuddle with and I love trying my hand at growing flowers and different plants.

Some things we have in common are that we both have a younger sister, we both have light brown hair, we love nature, we like gardening, and we like to give advice to our friends when they need it or simply be there for them. If I had the opportunity to spend some time with you, I would love to get some gardening tips from you and take you to the biggest garden in my town. I would also love to have you help me make my room more nature appealing.

You are the best garden fairy there is and I look forward o see you in action more in the upcoming seasons.

P.S. Don't worry so much about Helia. You two are a perfect match for each other!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 4:30 am

Username: Wizplace
Favorite Winx: (Did you read my signature?) Aisha of course!
Dear Aisha, 
  I have been your biggest fan since 2011 when Winx Club first premiered on nick. If you haven't guessed yet you can probably tell I'm one of your biggest fans. I call you by your original Italian name and know the meaning of your name. I think you are strong, free willed, and most importantly independent. 
    You really didn't become my favorite fairy until the end of season 4 after you lost Nabu. I started to notice in the patterns of each season starting with season 2 that something bad always happened to you. Even if they tried to switch it over to Bloom. 
Season 3, 4 & 5 is where it hurt the most when I saw my favorite character suffering when the other's where not. You lost your first love and you had to send your cousin off to jail. I don't think I give you sympathy at all because I know that you are strong enough to get it through at the end of the day.
 The reason why I connect with you the most is because you have the qualities of a person that I do not have. You are able to speak up for yourself and have the courage to make your own decisions when I do not. You are strong both physically and mentally when it comes to tough situations. You can be hard headed at times but at the end of the day you always come back to your friends. 
  What would I do if I could spend a day with my favorite character? If I could I would love to spend a day with all three versions of you: Your nick, rai, and 4kids version! You'll probably teach me how to surf and you'll get angry because I'm afraid of water Smile
 One of your biggest fans, 
Wizplace

Last edited by Wizplace on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 5:57 am

Username: FacebookWinxSirenix
Post Counts: 267 or more
Favorite Winx: Bloom!
Dear Bloom,
   I have been your biggest Fan since i was 5 (2005)! I have watch all the Winx Episodes and you were my most favorite one! I think millions of Winx Fans Love you! (Even Sky)! I don't just love you because your the learder of the Winx! But because your strong, sweet, funny, and pretty! You never give up on anything!
   I got to admit this... I used to love Musa! xD But i got tired of her because of what happens in every season ( Riven)!  Then i realize that you have more amazing stuff in your life than i Do! xD I remember when i found out the winx dolls were coming to my town! (You were in the spotlight) xD. What it made me feel bad for you it's that you wanted to find your family! and you never knew you had a sister! I also realize that most of the demonds wanted you! xD! It even made me sadder when Sky lost his memories! Most of the things i love that you love it's Kiko! Hes one of my favorite winx pets! Very Happy I also Know that you love Pizza! well guess what I love it Too! I Notice that in every Transformation You have the blue Color! and it suits you! 

I think we have alot in common! Like I love the color Blue! I love Pizza! but one of the things you love the most it's Stella, Your best friend! I have a best friend too! And She likes you and stella! You and Stella Are very connected! Even when she crosses the line when she doesn't need to! You still Love Her! No matter what happens Nobody can break your Friendship! 
  If i could spent a day with u! I'll love to tell you all about my life! maybe i will never going to shut my mouth! I will love to grab some Pizza! hangout With your best friend Stella (going shooping)! Making our weirdest Faces! I also love to talk to your Boyfriend! ( i won't try to steal him even if hes hot) xD! I just want him to take me to red fountain so i can meet the other guys ( that are also hot)! Laughing I'll loved to spend the whole day or even a year with u! Your someone i can trust! I  also want   to meet your sister, Daphne! I wanna know how do you feel about having two familys, in earth and in domino! I even want to get to know you better! we can even try to be best friend! even if i feel like you already are! ♥️ Do me a favor Bloom! Don't ever change! Very Happy  
      Your biggest fan of the world,
      Crystal (FacebookWinxSirenix)
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
isabelleBloom
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
isabelleBloom

Musa Sky
Hobbies : Writing, reading, watch winx club, listen to music, shopping, chit-chat

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 27, 2013 1:49 am

[ i like to do some writing and join the contest ! Wink ]

• Username: Isabellebloom
• Favorite Winx: Musa

Dear Musa,

You are my favorite fairy with a cool and tomboyish character!

I feel that I am more connected to you because I also like music, dancing, singing, music instrument and I can play the piano too! You are just like me or I am just like you; Asian girl, listened to a lot of music since younger age influenced from parents, same fashion style,and has emotional weakness and is a bit loner at times.The best part is that I admire you often able to stand up for yourself a lot too! Wink 

This is something I will learn if I could spend time with you. More than this, I will singing along, dancing along, play music instrument, and keep talking and sharing a lot about the way music evolve around the world !

So, hope you like and enjoy reading my letter and see you in the new season of winx club ! Thanks !

Sincerely your greatest fan,
Isabellebloom.

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
http://lovemagicalwinx.blogspot.com/
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Great entries so far! 8th of october is near, anyone else interested in joining? Well now its the time! Smile
Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

Username: -Peekatchu
Favorite Winx: Flora.
Dear Flora,
You're so pretty,smart and nice. You're my favorite fairy of the Winx.
You always care about nature that makes you respectable,
You always think for your friend that makes you a true friend,
From the moment I started to watch Winx I've always liked you,
In every season you show me that you're strong,respectable again and pretty.
You believe in nature and in the beautiful things and you make the other people to believe too,
At first I thought you were only pretty but then you showed me your true self,
You never stop to amaze me, Dear Flora.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 04, 2013 11:31 am

4 days left!!!!!!!!!!I hope I win! Very Happy Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Good luck!!!!!!!! You guys need it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Yay! I hope i win but also good luck for the other people! :lols:
Back to top Go down
winxclub117
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
winxclub117

Musa Helia
Hobbies : watching winx club,eating,sleeping,listening 2 music,playing games,trolling my brother,being awesome,chilling with friends and family

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 pm

(I'm so not gonna win but this looks really fun!)
• Username: Winxclub117
• Favorite Winx: Musa

Dear Musa,
Your my favorite winx girl because your power is music and I think that's really awesome. Music is basically my life. I also love that you have a tomboyish side, you got swag. I guess I'm connected to you through music cus every time I find an awesome song that I love I think of you and how much you love music. Something we have in common is that we both have black hair and I'm a huge tomboy. If I could spend a day with you I would do anything you would wanna do! Maybe just chill or go to McDonalds...stuff like that.

ttylxox,
Winxclub117
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/winxclub117?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!   Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx! - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Believe In Winx's 5th Official Contest : Dear Winx!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next