Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YTue Jul 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Nick, it looks really pretty and makes it more magical for me.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YTue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 pm

TheOne&Only.WinxClub wrote:
Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? FloraSirenixNickAndRainbowStyle_zps717d3373
Flora Sirenix on the left from Di Zio Smile

Hey everyone! As you can see, I want to ask, which do you prefer, Nickelodeon Style (Flora Sirenix on the left) or the Rainbow Style (Flora Sirenix on the right)

I actually prefer Rainbow more, sure the Nick style is really detailed and all, but I am really used to Rainbow style, and it is the original artwork. Smile

But I do like the details of Nick style, also its colors. Smile

Another comparison here:
Spoiler:

I hate to break it to you, but those aren't differences between Nick and Rainbow art styles. They're both art styles licensed by Rainbow, just done by different artists. The only difference between the two drawings of Flora are the texturing in her legs and the pose.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YTue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Nick. Nick FTW! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YTue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:
Nick. Nick FTW! YEAH!

Again, all Winx Club art is owned by Rainbow and done by their artists, Nick/Viacom only owns 30% of Winx Club. Besides, as someone else pointed out one of them is fan art.

SMH
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YWed Jul 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
Winxrox466 wrote:
Nick. Nick FTW! YEAH!

Again, all Winx Club art is owned by Rainbow and done by their artists, Nick/Viacom only owns 30% of Winx Club. Besides, as someone else pointed out one of them is fan art.

SMH

And...............? I like Nick because....It's Nick.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YThu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 am

Winxrox466 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
Winxrox466 wrote:
Nick. Nick FTW! YEAH!

SMH

You kind of missed the point of my post. Nick only has 30% ownership of Winx Club, Rainbow SRL still does all the art work. Also, one of the drawings is fan art, not licensed by Rainbow or Viacom. There is no such thing as Nick's art style because Winx Club is still 70% Rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YThu Jul 18, 2013 3:34 am

Domino_kitty wrote:
Winxrox466 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
Winxrox466 wrote:
Nick. Nick FTW! YEAH!

SMH

You kind of missed the point of my post. Nick only has 30% ownership of Winx Club, Rainbow SRL still does all the art work. Also, one of the drawings is fan art, not licensed by Rainbow or Viacom. There is no such thing as Nick's art style because Winx Club is still 70% Rainbow.

I still love Nick Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7YThu Jul 18, 2013 3:36 am

Winxrox466 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
Winxrox466 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
Winxrox466 wrote:
Nick. Nick FTW! YEAH!

SMH

I still love Nick Very Happy 

I remember when Nick did Kid's only Weekends Smile

I prefer Rainbow because then I can work on my Spanish and Italian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?   Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Which style do you prefer, Nick or Rainbow?
Page 1 of 1