Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?

Go down 
+4
Crystal Flake
Roselynnada
AngelicAura
Electra
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Electra
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Electra

Musa Riven

Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 8:23 pm

This thought came in to my mind the other day. Gone seem to be the days of crop tops and short skirts without tights/leggings since Rainbow and Nick joined. The new transformations cover up the winx well.
I'm not sure if Rainbow are just changing up the designs or nick has requested them to be a bit less revealing.

On these Nick books Bloom's crop top and skirt have been joined together to make a whole dress.
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? 51TLZhd0QdL._SY445_
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? 511ro%2BpGteL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU02_
The new complete original season 1 DVDs have also done this, but they aren't anything to do with nick.

I've never had a problem with the winx's outfits, but I've seen others point them out as being 'unfit'.
The winx don't act dodgy. The way a person dresses doesn't determine their actions. Women should be allowed to wear what they want without being judged. Characters wearing little clothes doing good should change these attitudes.

Do you think the winx's clothes are suitable?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Not in a kiddie show.I don't think women should be able to wear whatever they want.It attracts bad men which don't have good intentions.
Back to top Go down
Roselynnada
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Roselynnada

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Art,Music,drawing anime,and Animal Caring =3 and I'm an animater for life ;o

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Yeah, I have noticed that. I guess it has to do with the American Culture I'm guessing. .-.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 8:35 pm

I agree. But they changed it because kids see the show. Before rainbow team up with nick, the clothes showed too much. now they are trying to change the outfits. Like bloomix and Sirenix. Mythix it's okay but the dresses are too small. They are somehow showing the girls to not always wear dresses. I like it that way. But Kids should not just focused on the clothes. They should focused more on what the show is about. 
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Crystal Flake wrote:
I agree. But they changed it because kids see the show. Before rainbow team up with nick, the clothes showed too much. now they are trying to change the outfits. Like bloomix and Sirenix. Mythix it's okay but the dresses are too small. They are somehow showing the girls to not always wear dresses. I like it that way. But Kids should not just focused on the clothes. They should focused more on what the show is about. 
But part of the show is the fashion just like the music and transformations. What would Stella's role be in the show then? Lol. I think that the fashion side of the show is to show how young girls can express themselves through the clothing.
Back to top Go down
girleygirl2530
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
girleygirl2530

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : playing music

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSun May 25, 2014 5:31 am

Yeah, i like it better. Less parents breathing down my neck
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSun May 25, 2014 6:06 am

girleygirl2530 wrote:
Yeah, i like it better. Less parents breathing down my neck
LOL Yeah I know what you mean. Hehe. Mom always complaining about the modesty and all
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSun May 25, 2014 8:35 am

Well, now... Winx is targeted for girls age 3-12.

And Nick has issues with that. They edited the shaded Harmonix and Harmonix Nick to have straps.

Note: Musa, Stella, Flora and Bloom

Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Capture_001_17122012_202655_811
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Capture_004_17122012_202848_543
Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Youloveit_ru_winx_harmonix_nickelodeon
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YMon May 26, 2014 3:30 am

Gosh I am sorry but I hate when they change Charmix on the covers of the comics! Every time I read one of the comics, I get angry because they changed it xD

I never noticed they edited Harmonix to have straps.... now that's all I see when I look at those pictures lol

I don't think women should be judged on what they wear. If they want to wear crop tops and skirts, go ahead. It doesn't mean they are a *s word* not THAT s word the other one xD
Back to top Go down
Electra
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Electra

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7YSat May 31, 2014 8:59 pm

newhere16 wrote:
Not in a kiddie show.I don't think women should be able to wear whatever they want.It attracts bad men which don't have good intentions.

Women not being able to wear what they want does not support gender equality  Wink 
"it attracts bad men" bad men are the problem, NOT the women wearing what they please and feel comfortable in. Men should be taught to not behave in this way rather than women only being allowed to wear certain clothing.

Crystal Flake wrote:

There's nothing bad about the size of my Mythix dresses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?   Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed that since Rainbow and Nick teamed up the winx's outfits have been less revealing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next