Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

When will Nabu come back for Aisha? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

When will Nabu come back for Aisha? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

When will Nabu come back for Aisha?

Go down 
+3
Chocoroko
MUSAWINXY
HilareehWinx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HilareehWinx
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
HilareehWinx

Musa Helia

When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Empty
PostSubject: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YSun May 26, 2013 9:19 pm

It was sad in Season 4 that Nabu had been hurt by the Wizards. So sad. But when will Nabu come back to life? I hope he comes back to life to see Aisha. Poor Aisha....
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YSun May 26, 2013 9:51 pm

When? Simple. He ain't gonna. It's time to believe sadly ;( I think Nicks trying ro kill Nabu off completly with Roy, and all Aisha's drama.
Back to top Go down
HilareehWinx
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
HilareehWinx

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YSun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

MUSAWINXY wrote:
When? Simple. He ain't gonna. It's time to believe sadly ;( I think Nicks trying ro kill Nabu off completly with Roy, and all Aisha's drama.
Well, I'm not sure if Roy and Aisha are perfect for each other. Just saying :|
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon May 27, 2013 12:53 am

Simple, Rainbow his holding him in their production shelf, only to make a right move later on in the series.

They made it pretty risky with Nabu asking for Aisha's hand in marriage, and they brought it upon themselves to include that in a kid's show. Because now, they got the fan base chewing the show's production crew about this.

In Season 4, I felt bad for Nabu. After connecting with him on 4Kids from season 3, I was all for his role on the show. But then he got the short end of the stick, and got sent into that coma.

I still can't believe Aisha's parents tried to even bring Roy into their daughter's life, forgetting about Nabu completely. Sigh. To think the show was going well, relationship wise. I suppose the only good thing from this was Musa and Riven's development at the end of Season 4.

Perhaps Rainbow thought it was too risky to draw the show away from Bloom during one whole season, they make up for it in Season 5.

Ranting aside, only time will tell what happens. I haven't seen the finale of Season 5, but I can't say for sure that any of it will include Nabu.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
HilareehWinx
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
HilareehWinx

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon May 27, 2013 1:07 am

Chocoroko wrote:
Simple, Rainbow his holding him in their production shelf, only to make a right move later on in the series.

They made it pretty risky with Nabu asking for Aisha's hand in marriage, and they brought it upon themselves to include that in a kid's show. Because now, they got the fan base chewing the show's production crew about this.

In Season 4, I felt bad for Nabu. After connecting with him on 4Kids from season 3, I was all for his role on the show. But then he got the short end of the stick, and got sent into that coma.

I still can't believe Aisha's parents tried to even bring Roy into their daughter's life, forgetting about Nabu completely. Sigh. To think the show was going well, relationship wise. I suppose the only good thing from this was Musa and Riven's development at the end of Season 4.

Perhaps Rainbow thought it was too risky to draw the show away from Bloom during one whole season, they make up for it in Season 5.

Ranting aside, only time will tell what happens. I haven't seen the finale of Season 5, but I can't say for sure that any of it will include Nabu.
I felt pretty bad for Nabu. But didn't Aisha's parents know that she was with Nabu? That is so strange. But I cant believe Roy showed up. But I just dont think Roy and Aisha are a perfect couple after all.... seriously Rainbow? ._.
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon May 27, 2013 3:36 am

I will miss Aisha and Nabu together. Obviously they are pushing him to the curb for Roy and that is really inconsiderate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
HilareehWinx
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
HilareehWinx

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon May 27, 2013 4:09 am

MaryKateGirl17 wrote:
I will miss Aisha and Nabu together. Obviously they are pushing him to the curb for Roy and that is really inconsiderate.
Well, thats not fair ._.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YMon May 27, 2013 4:59 am

I've said this b4 bout the whole Layla/Nabu/Roy thing. when your significant other dies, u need to grieve, and at some point you need to move on, Layla did grieve and she was ready to move on, I doesn't mean that she doesn't miss Nabu, she just knows that she needs to move on with her life, and I don't think that Nabu wants her to be stuck in grief for the rest of her life.
yes we all miss Nabu but dead is dead and Nabu's death was a shock factor that rainbow was looking for, it was a gutsy move, I don't think I remember any other kids show that a main character dies
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7YTue May 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah... maybe Nabu is better off resting in peace. It's way better than adding useless drama that wouldn't define Nabu's character correctly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will Nabu come back for Aisha?   When will Nabu come back for Aisha? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

When will Nabu come back for Aisha?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next