Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Empty
PostSubject: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 28, 2013 6:09 am

School is starting these next two weeks and for some they've been back already. Are you in school already? Also what grade are you going to?
I'm a senior in high school and I go back on Tuesday!!! I'm actually ready to go back to school I spent the last 3 months practically all on my computer. Also for those in middle and high school what are your classes? Just to let you guys know I go to a "prep" school and it's really small here are my classes (we got to choose them ourselves):
1st hr (1st floor): AP Environmental Science (I randomly picked this class)
^Each grade level has there own section of lockers: freshmen and sophomores are on the second hallway (quite annoying), juniors are near the entrance of the school, and seniors are towards the right end of the first floor. My first class is near my locker so I was happy Smile
2nd: American Government
^ American Government is a 1 semester only class and the second semester class is Speech (IDKY) but I don't have to take speech since I took it in 10th grade^
3rd Hr: Electronics/Robotics
^Scared about this class cause I had the same teacher for my animation and physics class last year....^
Lunch
^Our school is adding an 8th grade this year so the high school portion of our school is in one lunchroom and the 8th graders are in the other^
5th hr: Newspaper/Journalism
6th hr: Pre-calc
^Math and me don't mix^
7th hr: AP English Language & Comp
^I had the same teacher for 10th grade...scary^
This is the thread where you can post about your classes, first day back to school experience, and advice!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 28, 2013 3:08 pm

I am freaked out of my mind! Only 6 days left for me and kate2019 and I got a new binder for back to school!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 28, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm going into the new year chilled. It's my senior year in high school why do I have to freak out lol.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 pm

I've been out of normal school since 1999, I went to college for a year and then did a few training courses to get my Care aide and phlebotomy certifications for New York State.

I do have to contact the admissions though at the university to see about taking my BC care aide course. The course is around 3 grand! Yikes! Well, I need to see about student loans and such for her. But at least if my course is under 6 months I don't need to get a student visa.

Anyway, I don't start school yet, but my older daughter starts on Tuesday, she's going into grade 3 and I think this year they're either combining the grade 4's with grade 3s and one grade 3 class, or I don't know. I do know that her teacher from last year will be teaching grade 3 this year and she might get her again which will be nice.

Instead of finding out who their teachers are this year though, the students all have to go to the gym first to get counted. The school district wants to know how many kids are in the schools I guess. They also have 1/2 days for Tuesday and Wednesday, so they get out at 11:30 instead of 2:30. Yay.

Oh and then next month here in Canada we have Thanksgiving, so my daughter has a four day weekend right after she starts school.
Back to top Go down
Mockingjay23
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Mockingjay23

Musa Riven
Hobbies : singing, irish dancing, paranormal

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 4:28 pm

i started school about 2 weeks ago i just do as any other day
Back to top Go down
http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

i had my first day of school today and it was good. My best friend is in the same class with me ( yay! :wohoo: )

Last edited by rashid29 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm

rashid29 wrote:
look at this video of winx club back to school

Isn't posting the same video on multiple pages considered spamming?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Wizplace wrote:
rashid29 wrote:
look at this video of winx club back to school

Isn't posting the same video on multiple pages considered spamming?
yah i forgot the rule but i edited my post
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 pm

School makes me sleepy Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)   Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Back To School Talk! (Classes, First Day Back Experience, & Advice)
Page 1 of 1