Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?

Go down 
+25
-PeekAtChu
DuncanSirenix14
MusaRockStar
chrysalis617
Floragirl56
vili567
SirenixWCTV
RoseXinh
winxclub4eva
Bloom1011
SassyWinx
hotbloom
kushal
xowinxfangirlxo
phemsworth
Nicola_C
Hay Lin
Winxlover12
Abeash10
DeTe015
Winxisawesome
TMMPmich
firebid1030
BloomFanForever
BelieveInWinx
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now in my personal opinion I didn't think she was part of the Winx Club.
I mean, she was part of season 4 because it was her journey!
I need your'e option on this.
And also do you think she will be a main character in season 5?... :/

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Vqnp8i
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
hotbloom
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
hotbloom

PostSubject: yes   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

BloomFanForever wrote:
Yes, as said by Bloom herself Roxy was one of them now and even before Roxy was a fairy, Bloom stated the Winx would be there for her, would was even more of a notice that she would be a team member later on. I HIGHLY, doubt Roxy would leave Earth and go to Alfea if the Winx weren't around, or if she wasn't apart of the team. As Roxy said, Earth was her home and I know she wouldn't just leave, if she didn't have familiar faces in the other dimensions. I also really doubt that season five will be about Roxy, the show is centered on Bloom so its probably another bad guy who wants the Dragon Flame, or has something to do with the Dragon Flame, unless this time all the girls get to have little stories and such in the new season.
Back to top Go down
SassyWinx
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
SassyWinx

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

I think she is, but, sadly, I don't think we'll see much of her next season. She's studying at Alfea most likely, so I'm guessing we'll only see our usual Winx Club heroines. Smile

I hope to see more of Flora/Tecna/Musa/Aisha next season too...Too much Bloom/Stella scenes....
Back to top Go down
Bloom1011
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Bloom1011

Hobbies : Winx En Mag, student

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 am

I think that Roxy isn't because she said she was gonna study.. Hopefully we'll see more of her ^^
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Roxy's standing in the Winx   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 am

SassyWinx wrote:
I think she is, but, sadly, I don't think we'll see much of her next season. She's studying at Alfea most likely, so I'm guessing we'll only see our usual Winx Club heroines. Smile

I hope to see more of Flora/Tecna/Musa/Aisha next season too...Too much Bloom/Stella scenes....

I totally agree with you on the scenes issue SassyWinx. To me they try to make up for the lack of attention to our girls Tecna, Musa, Flora, and Aisha by giving them episodes that focus mainly on them. We get that Bloom is the main star but this takes away from us knowing the other girls and also Stella's personality is a natural scene stealer so we see more of her, not to mention she is Bloom's best friend.

Now that I have grown use to Roxy, I hope to see her in Season 5. But most importantly I hope to see that she is making progress as a fairy. This way we know that she is not wasting time in Alfea and this will give is a clue that she will soon be on the same level as the other girls and so will be able to accompany them on missions. Another good way of doing that is to give her a boyfriend. This way we know they are investing in her as a main character because it gives a feeling of permanence they way it did for Aisha. Smile
Back to top Go down
winxclub4eva
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub4eva

PostSubject: I think so   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 15, 2012 1:58 am

I believe she is because in episode 8 bloom sayed "roxy you can study the white circle with us, Your one of us now'.
Back to top Go down
winxclub4eva
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub4eva

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 am

kushal wrote:
xowinxfangirlxo wrote:
i do kinda think she is sort of but i think she wont be a main charecer in season 5 because at the end of season 4 she accepted miss faragonadas invatation to sudy at alfea so i think she will probly keep poping up in some episodes but not a main charecter. i do like roxy
i agree with you =)
and i watched little bit of rais and roxy says to miss faragondas invite to alfea "ok i will go to alfea" or somthing very close to that
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 am

Even though we pretty much know that Roxy is not a Winx, theres something about the Winx's names:
~Bloom
~FlorA
~StellA
~LaylA/AishA
~TecnA
~MusA
Notice how all of them have an 'A' on the end apart from Bloom?
Roxy obviously has a 'Y' on the end of her name, so it wouldn't fit into this.
I think why Bloom doesn't have an 'A' on the end is because she is the leader/main character of the group.
Back to top Go down
kushal
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
kushal

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 am

Guys!!!!!!! roxy is not a member of the winx club fairy!!she is not the 7th member!!its a shocking news for all roxy fans.The official Italian winx club on facebook confirmed it after a fan asked them!

here is the quote:
Roxy in the fourth season is not exactly part of the Winx Club, but a friend and adventure teammate of all six fairies!

When the fan voiced her disappointment, she was told:

Sorry you’re disappointed, [but] the fact that Roxy wasn’t part of the Winx Club in the fourth season doesn’t mean she won’t be in the fifth season…but it’s all top secret!

And to another fan, three hours later:

Hello! Roxy in the fourth season was not part of the Winx Club, but that doesn’t mean she won’t be in the fifth season. Who knows…but we can’t reveal too much!

Source is from facebook and this site http://unadinoi.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/from-facebooke-roxy-wasnt-part-of-the-winx-club-in-season-four/

Furthermore molly responded to the fan and said here is the quote"Molly C. Quinn, Official Fan Site: Don't be sad. The sixth season has yet to be written. Who knows what the future may hold for dear Roxy. Smile"
so may be in the future she might become one of them .its possible but we dont know that exactly.lets see how Rainbow will say after all the roxy fans show their disappointment
Back to top Go down
RoseXinh
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
RoseXinh

Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 am

Just read here: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Curelove/the_mystery_about_roxy_revealed. So you all will know that Roxy is not a part of Winx Club yet!
Back to top Go down
http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:RoseXinh
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 am

RoseXinh wrote:
Just read here: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Curelove/the_mystery_about_roxy_revealed. So you all will know that Roxy is not a part of Winx Club yet!

I think there is still time for Roxy to officially join... After all they say that she may appear in season 5 and she is still going to school so time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 6 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next