Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?

Go down 
+25
-PeekAtChu
DuncanSirenix14
MusaRockStar
chrysalis617
Floragirl56
vili567
SirenixWCTV
RoseXinh
winxclub4eva
Bloom1011
SassyWinx
hotbloom
kushal
xowinxfangirlxo
phemsworth
Nicola_C
Hay Lin
Winxlover12
Abeash10
DeTe015
Winxisawesome
TMMPmich
firebid1030
BloomFanForever
BelieveInWinx
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Empty
PostSubject: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Now in my personal opinion I didn't think she was part of the Winx Club.
I mean, she was part of season 4 because it was her journey!
I need your'e option on this.
And also do you think she will be a main character in season 5?... :/

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Vqnp8i
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com
BloomFanForever
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : Guardian of Domino

PostSubject: Roxy a Winx   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Yes, as said by Bloom herself Roxy was one of them now and even before Roxy was a fairy, Bloom stated the Winx would be there for her, would was even more of a notice that she would be a team member later on. I HIGHLY, doubt Roxy would leave Earth and go to Alfea if the Winx weren't around, or if she wasn't apart of the team. As Roxy said, Earth was her home and I know she wouldn't just leave, if she didn't have familiar faces in the other dimensions. I also really doubt that season five will be about Roxy, the show is centered on Bloom so its probably another bad guy who wants the Dragon Flame, or has something to do with the Dragon Flame, unless this time all the girls get to have little stories and such in the new season.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YMon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 pm

yes they should add roxy in season 5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
TMMPmich
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
TMMPmich

Hobbies : Writing Stories and Poems

PostSubject: Roxy   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YTue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 am

Well..I remember Bloom said in season 4 that Roxy is one of them. So I guess she's a part of the Winx
Back to top Go down
BloomFanForever
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Helia

PostSubject: Yes   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YTue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 am

Roxy is going to be in season five as confirmed by the wiki and Straffi, plus since she IS apart of the Winx it would be stupid of the creators to not put her in season five.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: no :P   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YTue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 am

as i said on your Facebook page:
The narrator always said "The Winx AND Roxy."
She was a main character in season 4 no doubt but i don't think she has much future for the Winx Club.
She is not a up to the same level as the winx. The Winx are Believix fairies and Roxy is the first level "magic Winx". Bloom said that in episode 17 or 18 that she wasn't a Believix fairy. Therefore, with Roxy being inexperienced she wouldn't be able to go on missions.
Back to top Go down
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YTue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
She was a main character in season 4 no doubt but i don't think she has much future for the Winx Club.
She is not a up to the same level as the winx. The Winx are Believix fairies and Roxy is the first level "magic Winx". Bloom said that in episode 17 or 18 that she wasn't a Believix fairy. Therefore, with Roxy being inexperienced she wouldn't be able to go on missions.

Exactly, hence why she also didn't receive her Sophix or Lovix.
Because you only get those powers when you are truly a Believix fairy.
And also if you go to the official website and read the season 4 synopsis it keeps stating the Winx and Roxy separately.
And Roxy still has her own Journey to follow.
Plus she's not in the Winx Club website banner anymore because season 4 is ver and season 5 is this year.

Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 pm

[quote="BelieveInWinx"]
Winxisawesome wrote:
BelieveInWinx wrote:

Exactly, hence why she also didn't receive her Sophix or Lovix.
Because you only get those powers when you are truly a Believix fairy.
And also if you go to the official website and read the season 4 synopsis it keeps stating the Winx and Roxy separately.
And Roxy still has her own Journey to follow.
Plus she's not in the Winx Club website banner anymore because season 4 is ver and season 5 is this year.

Yeah, but she has to play some part of the Winx because otherwise season 4 would've been a waste of time.
She will have some appearence in season 5 but she won't be a main character, more like a minor character.
But she is definitely not a part of the Winx Razz don't get me wrong, i like Roxy but i don't think she will be part of the Winx.

Back to top Go down
BloomFanForever
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Helia

PostSubject: Huh?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YTue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Roxy is apart of the Winx, Bloom wouldn't say your one of us now NOR would she be with a majority of the Winx in their pictures, and go with them on missions if she wasn't apart of the Winx. Yes, the Wizards were after her but it doesn't slash the fact that Bloom and the others had accepted her into their team. The wiki even says earlier confirmation from Rainbow that there will be 7 fairies in Seasons 5 and 6. Hinting she is apart of the team, plus if she wasn't a Believix fairy then the Believix theme wouldn't of been playing. On another note, she willed herself into the transformation just like Bloom did while she was on Pyros getting Enchantix. Due to that Bloom's Enchantix was incomplete, and she couldn't miniaturize but she could do stuff. Now, since Roxy had to will herself into Believix its incomplete making her not have the three other wings, or the full set of Believix powers. She's still a believix fairy, just she would need to help someone else other than earth people to believe in magic. Plus in the Comics during the Dinosaur one, Bloom even told Stella that Roxy was using her Believix powers. Also, I'm sure Rainbow wouldn't downgrade a new member like that he would make them all at the same power level, but sometimes with a special limitation just like Bloom couldn't go Mini-Winx, Roxy can't use the special wings or the other transformations. Plus, when Bloom said "Fairy without Believix powers." It didn't mean she didn't have them, it meant she didn't fully have them and she wasn't strong enough at the moment. Plus in the summary for Season Four, it kept Winx AND Roxy, could she wasn't a member at that time it was just giving a general summation of the season. Now, she may not be in the banner but it does take a while to get new pictures together, if you look at how much stuff for season five they are keeping picture wise, i can see why Roxy isn't in any pictures.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7YWed Feb 01, 2012 4:02 am

BloomFanForever wrote:
Roxy is apart of the Winx, Bloom wouldn't say your one of us now NOR would she be with a majority of the Winx in their pictures, and go with them on missions if she wasn't apart of the Winx. Yes, the Wizards were after her but it doesn't slash the fact that Bloom and the others had accepted her into their team. The wiki even says earlier confirmation from Rainbow that there will be 7 fairies in Seasons 5 and 6. Hinting she is apart of the team, plus if she wasn't a Believix fairy then the Believix theme wouldn't of been playing. On another note, she willed herself into the transformation just like Bloom did while she was on Pyros getting Enchantix. Due to that Bloom's Enchantix was incomplete, and she couldn't miniaturize but she could do stuff. Now, since Roxy had to will herself into Believix its incomplete making her not have the three other wings, or the full set of Believix powers. She's still a believix fairy, just she would need to help someone else other than earth people to believe in magic. Plus in the Comics during the Dinosaur one, Bloom even told Stella that Roxy was using her Believix powers. Also, I'm sure Rainbow wouldn't downgrade a new member like that he would make them all at the same power level, but sometimes with a special limitation just like Bloom couldn't go Mini-Winx, Roxy can't use the special wings or the other transformations. Plus, when Bloom said "Fairy without Believix powers." It didn't mean she didn't have them, it meant she didn't fully have them and she wasn't strong enough at the moment. Plus in the summary for Season Four, it kept Winx AND Roxy, could she wasn't a member at that time it was just giving a general summation of the season. Now, she may not be in the banner but it does take a while to get new pictures together, if you look at how much stuff for season five they are keeping picture wise, i can see why Roxy isn't in any pictures.
Roxy IS NOT a Believix fairy.
Bloom said in episode 19 "This mission is too dangerous for a fairy without believix powers."
She only has bigger wings because she is an Earth fairy.
Roxy is the first level Magic Winx. Her powers aren't that strong and it would be a bit unfair for Roxy to skip to believix when the Winx had to work their way to believix. Not only would it be unfair but it would be a bit careless for the makers of the Winx Club to make Roxy have Believix powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next