Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?

Go down 
+25
-PeekAtChu
DuncanSirenix14
MusaRockStar
chrysalis617
Floragirl56
vili567
SirenixWCTV
RoseXinh
winxclub4eva
Bloom1011
SassyWinx
hotbloom
kushal
xowinxfangirlxo
phemsworth
Nicola_C
Hay Lin
Winxlover12
Abeash10
DeTe015
Winxisawesome
TMMPmich
firebid1030
BloomFanForever
BelieveInWinx
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now in my personal opinion I didn't think she was part of the Winx Club.
I mean, she was part of season 4 because it was her journey!
I need your'e option on this.
And also do you think she will be a main character in season 5?... :/

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Vqnp8i
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
BloomFanForever
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : Guardian of Domino

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Quote :
Roxy IS NOT a Believix fairy.
Bloom said in episode 19 "This mission is too dangerous for a fairy without believix powers."
She only has bigger wings because she is an Earth fairy.
Roxy is the first level Magic Winx. Her powers aren't that strong and it would be a bit unfair for Roxy to skip to believix when the Winx had to work their way to believix. Not only would it be unfair but it would be a bit careless for the makers of the Winx Club to make Roxy have Believix powers.

No, she IS a Believix fairy. The creators wouldn't downgrade a new member they made, if all the girls weren't going to be at the same power level. Its stupid to have one girl at a low level, and all the others at another. Roxy isn't experience, yes but this also reflects in her outfits, all the Winx had smaller wings in Magic Winx, and Roxy's Wings aren't even that small. Plus, Bloom only said without believix powers cause she knows, Roxy isn't that strong yet, but she is getting their. In Sailor Moon when Usagi gained powers, her whole outfit changed and she gained new stuff. Roxy's just started. Straffi himself even said her Believix was incomplete, so if he said this why would be make her a Magic Winx Fairy? She's also an Earth Fairy, so of course her Believix would be different from everyone else, remember the Winx are from Magix so their Believix looks different than Roxy. On another note, Roxy has only been with the Winx for one season, and next season she won't even have Believix anymore.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 am

BloomFanForever wrote:
Quote :
Roxy IS NOT a Believix fairy.
Bloom said in episode 19 "This mission is too dangerous for a fairy without believix powers."
She only has bigger wings because she is an Earth fairy.
Roxy is the first level Magic Winx. Her powers aren't that strong and it would be a bit unfair for Roxy to skip to believix when the Winx had to work their way to believix. Not only would it be unfair but it would be a bit careless for the makers of the Winx Club to make Roxy have Believix powers.

No, she IS a Believix fairy. The creators wouldn't downgrade a new member they made, if all the girls weren't going to be at the same power level. Its stupid to have one girl at a low level, and all the others at another. Roxy isn't experience, yes but this also reflects in her outfits, all the Winx had smaller wings in Magic Winx, and Roxy's Wings aren't even that small. Plus, Bloom only said without believix powers cause she knows, Roxy isn't that strong yet, but she is getting their. In Sailor Moon when Usagi gained powers, her whole outfit changed and she gained new stuff. Roxy's just started. Straffi himself even said her Believix was incomplete, so if he said this why would be make her a Magic Winx Fairy? She's also an Earth Fairy, so of course her Believix would be different from everyone else, remember the Winx are from Magix so their Believix looks different than Roxy. On another note, Roxy has only been with the Winx for one season, and next season she won't even have Believix anymore.
Yeah, but she still won't be on the Winx's missions because she still has to attend Alfea and learn about her powers.
She will be in season 5 but i don't think she will be a main character (in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
BloomFanForever
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Helia

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Technically all the Winx except Bloom aren't main characters. Plus, the girls still had to finish school at Alfea and still went on missions. I'm pretty sure Straffi wouldn't leave her out of the group, especially since he said she was a member it would be pointless in saying she's in the team if she wasn't included.

Also, thanks for the lovely debate its always nice seeing others not agree with me xD
Back to top Go down
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 pm

BloomFanForever wrote:
Technically all the Winx except Bloom aren't main characters. Plus, the girls still had to finish school at Alfea and still went on missions. I'm pretty sure Straffi wouldn't leave her out of the group, especially since he said she was a member it would be pointless in saying she's in the team if she wasn't included.

Also, thanks for the lovely debate its always nice seeing others not agree with me xD

How so?
They are the Winx Club and that's what the show is called.
All the Winx Club members are main characters.

Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 pm

BloomFanForever wrote:

They all are main characters, Bloom and Stella are probably a bit more than the others but they are pretty much equally main chracters Razz

And you're welcome for that lovely debate :3
Back to top Go down
BloomFanForever
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Helia

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Agreed on the Bloom and Stella part, but sometimes to me they aren't all portrayed as the Main characters. Only if they have special episodes dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm

BloomFanForever wrote:
Agreed on the Bloom and Stella part, but sometimes to me they aren't all portrayed as the Main characters. Only if they have special episodes dealing with them.

Well season 4 wasn't even about Bloom or Stella.
It was more Roxy,Musa And Aisha's season.
That season mainly focused on those characters particularly.
Back to top Go down
BloomFanForever
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy

Bloom Helia

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Well I sort of meant in general. Not season wise. Season wise, yes Roxy was the main girl and so was Aisha.
Back to top Go down
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 pm

BloomFanForever wrote:
Well I sort of meant in general. Not season wise. Season wise, yes Roxy was the main girl and so was Aisha.

If you mean in general, then that means all the girls are the main characters, because in general Bloom may always be one of the main characters but generally the show is not all about Bloom it generally refers to the other girls as well and their strorylines.
If that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 am

The first 2 seasons were mainly focused on Bloom. And kinda Layla.
Season 3 was a bit of everyone, but they didn't show much about Musa or Tecna Razz
The Secret of the Lost Kingdom was focused on Bloom.
Season 4 was focused on Roxy, Layla and Musa.
Magical Adventure wasn't really focused on anyone in particular, it was just focused on saving the Magical Dimension Razz

Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?   Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Is Roxy Part of the Winx Club?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next