Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Empty
PostSubject: Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix   Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YSun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 am

Annabelle wakes Aqua up and they see a glowing silver light and think it is the Evilix but it is Luna. Luna asks what happens and Aqua explains everything.She persuades Aqua to come back to Ellia and tells Miss Sparkla what had happened. Miss Sparkla says that everybody is in danger because the Arctic Ocean s so powerful it could destroy everything. Aqua is shocked and says you knew I was the keeper Of The Arctic Ocean! Miss S says I thought so. Aqua is upset and say now Flame,Shauna and Lyla control the Dragon Flame. Miss S says we must warn Darkin.

Meanwhile at Storm Tower Tower the Evilix appear in their witch form and everybody gasps. Miss Darken is angry but Flame blasts her back with fire. The other two witch teachers help Darkin and one says you are breaking the rules. But Shauna just laughs then makes a leaf storm. Darkin teloports everybody and herself onto the floor and gets rid of the storm. She tries throwing and energy ball at Lyla but Lyla catches it and squishes it. Flame pins her to the wall with fire and says we are the new boss.

Later at Ellia she tells the others about what happened. Fliss listens and feels sad. She picks up Fliss and hugs her.The phone rings and Luna answers it,it is Earthan and tells him that Aqua is busy. Marten listens in and goes to tell Lyla at Storm Tower. But when he gets there he notices something is wrong and asks where is Darkin. He realises that they uses him and the witches surround him then attack him. Now they are casting a spell which makes horrible dark blue creatures crawl everywhere. Jo sees them and runs. When Marten sees them he is brave and jumps out the window.

Now at Blue tower Jo is telling Collsasa about what is happening and the Evilix make a hologram of themselves telling that they are going to attack Blue tower then disappear. He gathers all they boys to fight the army which soon comes. Jo starts punching them and attacking and they whole school is in battle mode. It seems like they just keep getting stronger. The Evilix appear laughing and Flame burns Blue tower so it is all destroyed and the people inside go on the battleships out.

Later they arrive at Ellia have re-organize their troops. At Miss S office Earthan is telling Aqua that he is worried about Aqua. Aqua makes a plan to go to Storm Tower and get the Arctic Ocean back. Jo will help them use the tunnels to get there which connect the schools together. Luna says she will come along too with Earthan and Harry. Miss Sparkla says that they must leave now. The sky above Ellia turns grey.

Soon Aqua,Luna,Earthan and Harry are in the tunnels with Jo guiding them. They come across three tunnels and Luna ask which one and he says I dunno. They have already nearly been killed by 3 death traps. Jo just picks the middle one which smells like cookies. But then they get chased by monsters flooding water. They sit on some rock which are actually monsters . Soon they are lost. Suddenly Jo falls back and they realise they are in Storm Towers dump yard. They are surrounded by dump bugs that want to eat them but Marten appears and saves them. They follow a tunnel to Storm Tower and Marten explains what happened.

Back with Flame she is spying on Aqua,Luna,Earthan,Harry and Marten. Once they reach Storm Tower they walk down a corridor which Jo says is where they keep things. Harry goes around one corner while the others go around the right one. Aqua sees a door with waves on and thinks the Arctic Ocean and when she walks in there is a pool of water. She walks towards it but it turns into fire and the Evilix appear. That's not the Arctic Ocean Says Flame. But suddenly the Evilix get blown back by Miss Darkin who appears. She makes a barrier trapping the Evilix and they run. Miss Darken puts a layer of rock across but Flame breaks the first barrier but can't break the rock. As soon as she is out she gathers all the witches except the Evilix of Cloud Tower and teloports them to Ellia. Earthan and Aqua get on a wind rider and fly away. They fly over the forest but get struck and stranded in the middle of the forest.

Soon at Ellia everybody is is position and Clarissa, Tacy and Ciara tell Miss S that they have detected something near the well. A pink light appears and Miss Darkin and the others are there. Miss S welcomes her. Clarissa goes up to Luna and asks her where Aqua is and she tells her she is with Earthan. Back with Aqua and Earthan they cannot fix the wind rider so they continue their journey on foot. Aqua thinks she hears somebody call her,it happen twice. She tells Earthan that Arabella is calling her and she must got to Lake Lou on her own. Aqua goes to the Lake while Earthan goes to Sparkix City.

The next day at Ellia Clarissa is going to try and heal Ashling. Clarissa succeeds and everybody hugs Ashling. Ashling thanks Clarissa. The witches are spying on Miss S and Darkin so they send their army to go and attack Ellia. A storm brews up and the Evilix come on three thrones made of decay. Back in Sparkix Earthan is alone until a monster comes. He tries fighting it but its gets bigger and bigger. The Evilix soon come to Ellia and everybody attacks.Back with Aqua enters the lake and her outfit goes normal and she sees Arabella. Arabella tells her that she has not lost her powers and that she still has them. She shows her pictures of her adoptive parents. She gives her the crown of Hema and says you are a princess Aqua. Aqua transforms into a fairy and yells Aqua Fairy Of The Arctic Ocean! She has a wave of water surrounding her and goes to Sparkix to help Earthan.

Aqua blast the monster and it gets defeated by a water ball. Earthan thanks Aqua and they hold hands and she blushes. They start their journey to Ellia. Miss S has put up a barrier but it is not lasting for long. Shauna uses her Arctic Ocean power to try and break it and gets through and smashes a tower of Ellia. The girls transform and Clarissa tries to hit Shauna but Shauna crushes her energy ball. Everybody is trying to hold back the monsters but they are breaking through. Suddenly Aqua appears and starts hitting monsters with water explosions. Well hi everybody just thought I would drop in says Aqua. Flame is really shocked and Aqua comes up to her. You thought you got you got rid of me,well you thought wrong!She yells while blasting a water explosion. The others go to help Aqua. Flame tries blasting fire at them but Aqua bounces it back with ice wall.

Aqua flies over to Flame over the lake and starts blasting her with ice.Meanwhile Earthan and Marten are teaming up to fight a monster. Lyla makes light clones of herself while Shauna makes a leaf storm. Ciara tries to defend them with a void wall but it doesn't last long when Luna blasts them with her sceptre. Clarissa uses air twister but they dodge it so Tacy makes them temporarily deaf. Shauna stops it though. From above the girls try to hit some monsters from above. Shauna makes a massive leaf storm and Luna,Clarissa,Tacy and Ciara get stuck in it. They all hold hands but Tacy can't reach they grab her hand and are all together. Combining their power they use convergence Shauna and Lyla get hit. Miss S and Darkin use a spell so that land inside a metal ball.

Meanwhile with Flame and Aqua,Aqua tries to blast her with a wave of water but Flame uses a lava shell to protect herself and tries to throw fire balls at Aqua but she dodges it. Aqua tries blasting her with ice but Flame bounces it back making her trapped in ice. When it lands it smashes and Aqua flies out and hits Flame into the lake. She makes a giant fire hand grab her and she emerges from the water. Aqua tries using ice but Flame catches the ice ball in one hand and throws Aqua in the lake with the other and freezes it with the ice ball. Aqua manages to break it and flies out. Again Aqua uses ice and she fires it back trapping her in a tower of ice. Flame laughs but the Arctic Ocean wave surrounds it and breaks it so Aqua is free. Aqua gets so mad and releases all her energy and water energy spreads over Sparkix and Ellia wiping Flame unconscious. She kills all the monsters so the battle has ended!

Shauna and Lyla are tied up and Aqua carries Flame down and everybody cheers. She lays Flame down in front of Miss Sparkla and she wakes up. Miss S tells them off and they are going to be sent to light haven. The Ellix all hug each other and congratulate Aqua. Earthan comes over and Aqua goes over to him and they kiss and hug. The Evilix are taken to light haven and Luna say bye. Flame makes one last angry look at Aqua and is taken through the portal. In the evening their is a victory party and everybody is their disco clothes. They are all happy and hanging out. Clarissa was chatting,Ciara felt part of the group and for once Tacy didn't stay silent and learned how to be friends. Aqua is alone and looks sad so Earthan comes over. Aqua tells him about what she thinking. How everything has changed and what will happen next. Earthan says I guess we will find out together and they put their hands together and see a shooting star. That was the end of the first year at Alfea. The end.
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix   Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YSun Dec 23, 2012 10:42 am

wow i love it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix   Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YSun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

thankyou
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix   Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YThu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 am

yep your welecome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix   Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YThu Dec 27, 2012 3:43 am

Wow, that was nice. I love it.
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix   Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7YThu Dec 27, 2012 4:01 am

Nice fanfic
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix   Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Ellix Club Special 3:The battle for Sparkix
Page 1 of 1