Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Empty
PostSubject: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 1:41 pm

In a storm at Alfea Aqua is dreaming of the same girl she dreamt of last time. This time she only sees her face and she is in her charmix. She asks where am I. The girl say we don't have much time. Aqua says who are you. She answers I am Arabella,listen carefully Aqua you must find me. Aqua answers I will find you,Then wakes up. She was talking her sleep changing from her PJs to her charmix like flashing. Later that day the ellix are walking around and Ciara is trying to help her explain her dream. She tells her it was like real and hard to remember and there was a woman calling her. The planets tell Ciara that it is Arabella and she shows her a picture. Ciara explains that it was a message and Aqua is shocked. She says that she has seen her somewhere in Sparkix on the museum wall. She saw a statue of her carved into stone.

Later Aqua goes to the Library to research Arabella .She asks the book-bringer to come up with a a book about Arabella. A green book comes saying what the name mean so she tells it Arabella the fairy. Another book comes and says she is the princess Of Hema and one of the supreme nymphs Of Sparkix. So she says Arabella nymph of Sparkix. Suddenly loads of books come swirling around and Fliss is scared. She tries to stop them but it does not work.Miss Sparkla comes and the books drop to the floor. Aqua runs to Miss Sparkla and thanks her. She tells her it is Ok and Aqua goes to her dorm. But Miss Sparkla gasps and picks up a book about Arabella and slams it shut. She tells the librarian Miss Bellona to close the library.

In the witch Cafe' the Lyla is sitting at a table with Marten and she hypnotises him so Lyla is now his girlfriend not Tacy. The next morning at Ellia it is the day when break starts. Aqua wakes up and Luna is already packed to go to Lunaria. Ciara is going back to Totana,Tacy is going to Silenca and Clarissa is Airia.Aqua gets ready and says bye then goes to the portal station to Earth and back to her house in Bloominia. She rides her bike around because it is sunny in spring.and sees her father who is a taxi driver who pulls up next to her and has a chat. After her bike ride she goes help her mother in the wind chime shop . A woman comes to the shop asking for a purple blooming wind chime but they are out of them. Aqua secretly changes a red into a purple and gives it to the women who is delighted. After she leaves Annabelle asks her if they had any but she tells her that Luna told her how to do it and how she misses her. Over the next few days Aqua is happy having ice cream,going to the cinema,playing with Fliss,and eating pizza.

One night Aqua has a dream of a building flooding with water and a baby crying. The water strangely did not touch the baby and then Timothy comes and picks her up and says its all right. She wakes up panting and her parents come in. She explains her dream and Timothy says it all right. She tells him he said the same thing to the baby in the dream. Her mother sighs and says they will talk tomorrow so they all go back asleep.

The next morning they are eating breakfast and Aqua says is the dream real. Annabelle explains the story of the baby being her and how he saved her. Aqua starts crying and realises that she was adopted and not from earth. She syas why did you not tell me.
part 2 coming soon
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Cool! Can't wait for part 2!
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Annabelle tells her that they were going to but when Luna came they didn't have time. Aqua accepts this and hugs her parents.

Soon Spring Break was over and everybody was back at Ellia and Aqua was lying on her bed thinking of memories like on the moor,meeting Luna and shopping at Sparkix with Clarissa. It seems like it was so quick. Everybody was her dorm and they were trying to cheer her up. Ever since she found out that she was adopted she felt so full of questions and quiet depressed. Luna say don't be upset your parents Tim and Ann still love you. But she says they are not my real parents,who are my real parents?Who am I?Where do I come from?Ciara says that is a lot of questions and Clarissa blabs on about all the possibilities and finally Tacy tells her they will find it out together. She gets up and they all hug each other.

Later in Miss Sparkla's office Aqua comes in.She tells her that she has been thinking about what happened in the library and that she is searching for Arabella . Aqua asks for more info and Miss S tells her that she is one of the supreme nymphs of Sparkix and that she wants to show her. Suddenly Miss S teloports them to where Arabella lives but they are only there in spirit. She walks into a cave and sees Arabella. Arabella shows her a box it opens revealing a crown. Aqua grabs the box and then they are back in the ofice. But the box is not there. Miss S is very worn out. Aqua says thankyou and that she would like to know more but Miss S is to tired so she goes to the dorm.

Later at the cafeteria of Storm Tower a girl with dark blue hair,pale skin and green eyes is having some food with her friend who has dark pink hair with black eyes. Near them the the witches who called themselves the Evilix. They are discussing how to get the Arctic Ocean Of Aqua. They are talking about stealing Aqua's power.The blue haired girl is half fairy half witch and called Ashling says that would not be nice. Everybody including her friend Amina laughs.
In Ashling's dorm Amina says that she is being stupid and she will be one of the Evilix. Ashling runs outside onto the balcony and cast a spell that shows her what the Evilix are doing. Flame is saying they will make Aqua think she is a witch and rip her powers out. Ashling says she will stop them.

Meanwhile In Magix Aqua and Earthan are chatting. Aqua tells him about her questions and makes a plan. They go to Storm Tower's archive find a truth book and get it sorted. So they agree. Back at Blue Tower Cameron helps Earthan make a plan. Riven overhears and talks to Lyla through mind and tells about Aqua and Earthan's plan. So late at night Earthan and Aqua go to Cloud tower and find the truth book. It says that she is a witch which makes her really depressed. She tells Earthan to go and she'll walk. While she is walking through the forest she falls asleep.

The next morning at Alfea. Luna and Tacy are the first to notice that Aqua did not come back. They just outside Ellia and transform.

Aqua wakes up and realises what happened. She gets up and brushes the grass off her skirt and walks towards the direction Of Ellia. Meanwhile Ashling is trying to find Aqua and she hides behind a tree because Aqua is near her. Aqua thinks it is the witches so she stays alert and comes out. She meets Aqua and they become friends Ashling tells her that she is not a witch and the witches were trying to trick her.

Back with the others Clarissa uses her golden air spell and the wind blows in the direction of where Aqua is. Tacy pinpoints her location with her Unltra Silence Pro spells and Ciara feels a little left out because her powers are void so she can't track things. Luna comforts her and uses her guiding moonlight spell and they follow her.

Suddenly with Ashling and Aqua the Evilix appear and Flame calls Ashling useless pixie. She makes a cage of fire around Ashling and Aqua but suddenly Luna and the others appear and Luna uses her power to get rid of the fire cage. Shauna makes a storm of leaves spin around the girls and ties them up. Aqua gets mad and transforms. Lyla hits Aqua with burning light but she gets up. Ashling does not like it so she uses a happy vision spell making the witches think that the fairies have won but Flame stops it. She was about to call her something she began with little and looked at Ashling's shirt which had a flower on and turned her into a pink flower in a pot. This makes Aqua really mad and she releases lots of water and an explosion wiping the witches back to cloud tower and turning herself and the others into their normal clothes.

Luna thinks they had lost Aqua again and she would get bad grades but Aqua waved her hand and she was sitting next to Ashling the Flower. Ciara said well done but Clarissa picks up Ashling. Everybody sighs.

In the evening in the dorm Aqua was trying to write something while Fliss was chewing the pencil. She is worried about Earthan thinking she is a witch. She takes the pencil from Fliss and strokes her. Fliss barks at the phone and she decides to call Earthan. He does not pick up.

Meanwhile at Blue Tower Marten and Earthan re having a battle and he flicks Maten's sword out of his hand. Marten gets mad and chases him on his wind rider. The headmaster Collsasa is talking to their teacher Mr.Barbeatan about fighting skills and a show tomorrow. Later Earthan calls Aqua and apologises for not picking up. Aqua tells him that she is not a witch and he is happy. Aqua also tells him it is like the Evilix are out to get her and she does not know why and can she meet up at the exhabition. After saying bye he hangs up. He sighs and tells Cameron that he is in big trouble about Sky his ex-girl friend. Cameron tells him it will be OK.
part 3 soon

Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Awesome bro lol
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Back at Alfea Luna,Ciara,Clarissa and Tacy are discussing about how Aqua will get to the Blue Tower Battle day. Luna say they could sneak her in while Tacy says that they could knock out the guards. Ciara says they could put the plant together but is interrupted by Clarissa. Clarissa says that they could say the guards shoe lace is untied knock them out then Aqua runs in. They all agree and go to tell Aqua. Aqua say she worried but Luna says it fine.

The next morning the girls went to Blue tower. The guard asked for a ticket but Luna said your shoe lace is untied then he looked down and Clarissa kicked him and he falls and quickly Aqua runs past. She finds a door and runs in. Aqua walks down a corridor and sees a king and queen walkong past but then at she sees a girl with chestnut wavy hair and hazel eyes pulling Earthan. Who's that? She asks. Aqua peeps round the corner and the girl called Sky is saying Earthan your my boyfriend I love you. Aqua thinks it is another trick by the Evilix so when Sky is alone she walks towrds her. Meanwhile the boys are doing dragon riding.

Aqua says I am not falling for athother trick Flame. You are a witch. Sky asks what do you want. Aqua answers this time I fight back and transform. Sky transforms into the fairy of clouds. She puts a green energy rope around Aqua making her not move her arms. She flies up. Aqua struggles and breaks the rope. She blast water bombs at Sky but Sky makes a shield around herself and calls her a lunatic and makes clouds around herself that blast energy. Aqua dodges it and blast Sky into the wall. Meanwhile the fight continues and the boys are doing more trick when suddebly the ground breaks open it is Aqua and Sky fighting. Sy is blasting Aqua with her clouds and Aqua defends them and breaks them with rays of water. Lastly a wave wipes Sky to the ground and Earthan catches her. Sky hugs Earthan and Aqua thinks Earthan is cheating on her. Sky insults her and Earthan says that it is not what you think. Aqua sits on the ground and starts crying.
Is he one of you students? Asks Collsasa. Yes replies Miss S.Collsasa says she has ruined the exhibition. Sky's parents walk out of their seats in anger.

Later at Ellia Aqua is so upset and embarrassed that she decides that she is going to leave. She says he made a fool of herself while she is throwing clothes in her suitcase. She thinks about Earthan and hugs Fliss. She takes one last look at the others then leaves. Aqua takes a bus and writes Earthan on the window with her finger. She soon arrives at Sparkix where Shauna notices her take a portal to Earth. She goes and tells Flame and Lyla about going to Earth. They think it could be a great opportunity.

The next morning in Bloominia she talks to her parents about how she felt and they say it is OK as long as you support us. Later in the evening Aqua is on her bed holding her diary and thinking about everybody. She sighs and starts writing in it but hears screaming. She rushes down stairs and her aprenst are tied up b the Evilix. What do you want from me? Aqua screams. Your power Answers Flame. Flame puts her parents down a suction hole and laughs. Aqua transforms and pulls her parents out crying. Lyla zaps her while Shauna pins her to the walls with Vines. What do you want from me? Asks Aqua crying. The power of the Arctic Ocean,our ancestors found out it was the most powerfulest thing ever. It was in you Aqua.But then your stupid sister Arabella-Flame was interrupted by Aqua. She is my sister? Asked Aqua. Yes she brought you to Earth in the flood so we killed her. Then destroyed Hema your planet.No we want what rightfully belongs to us,the artic ocean! Flame continues. Lyla and Shauna nod. Flame goes up towards her and they combine their powers and take the Arctic Ocean from Aqua.

After they had gone Aqua fell from the vines and turned normal.She starts crying. The end.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Amazing
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise   Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Ellix Club Special 2:An Evil Suprise
Page 1 of 1