Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Empty
PostSubject: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YThu Dec 20, 2012 8:49 pm

In Bloominia a girl with striking midnight blue hair and cyan eyes gets ready for summer. She walks off to the moors and finds a nice place to sit. She picks a orange and bites buts suddenly her dog catches her attention. She drops her orange and nearly chokes on it.The dogs stops behind a tree and they both look. A girl with blonde hair and pale blue eyes with wings and a sceptre is seen and she uses her rising moon attack on a monster. It blasts him back. But then the monster hits her back and his mini monsters surround her. He grabs the sceptre but then the other girl shows up. She tells him to leave her alone but the monster runs towards her and grabs her. Struggling she somehow manages to make a magical wave of water that wipes the monster away to another dimension. She stares at her and and the blonde grabs her sceptre and gets up ad thanks her. But as quick as a flash she faints. Worried the blue haired girl calls her parents and they carry her onto the sofa and puts a blanket over her.

Later the blonde wakes up and tells the girl and her family about herself.She is Princess Luna from Lunaria and the fairy of the silver moon. The other girl introduces herself as Aqua. The parents come in and they explain everything. The father finds it hard to believe. Luna tells Aqua that she is a fairy so happily they go upstairs and chat. Luna explains about Ellia the school for fairies and shows her a picture. Aqua tries a spell on water but nothing happens. Luna suggests that she goes to Ellia so they continue to talk.

Out in a abandoned ally three witches are talking. They are called Flame,Shauna and Lyla. They are very mad at the monster called Jo. Jo explained everything about Aqua and Luna so the witches want her. They give Jo the power to smell her out so they go to track them down.

At the house the puppy Fliss notices banging at the window it is Jo and his minions. He tries to warn Annabelle and Timothy,Aqua's parents but its too late. The window was already smashed. They break in and Aqua and Luna rush to see it. So the fight begins.They end up in the back yard and some boys appear. They are from Blue Tower training school for heroics. They take care of Jo and Aqua meets them. Their names are Earthan,Harry,Cameron and Marten. After they go,Aqua secretly has a crush on Earthan. In the monster prison the witches free Jo.

After that Aqua and Luna talk with her parents about Ellia and they let her go under one condition. They see it. So Luna uses her sceptre to transport them there.

part 2 tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YThu Dec 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Nice! You could get it edited though, and make it a bit longer. What exactly is the word count anyway? Moving forward, I think your work is exceptional for your age. I can't wait to read more Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YThu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Interesting, can't wait for more! Smile
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YFri Dec 21, 2012 2:49 am

i love it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YFri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Hollywinx wrote:
In Bloominia a girl with striking midnight blue hair and cyan eyes gets ready for summer. She walks off to the moors and finds a nice place to sit. She picks a orange and bites buts suddenly her dog catches her attention. She drops her orange and nearly chokes on it.The dogs stops behind a tree and they both look. A girl with blonde hair and pale blue eyes with wings and a sceptre is seen and she uses her rising moon attack on a monster. It blasts him back. But then the monster hits her back and his mini monsters surround her. He grabs the sceptre but then the other girl shows up. She tells him to leave her alone but the monster runs towards her and grabs her. Struggling she somehow manages to make a magical wave of water that wipes the monster away to another dimension. She stares at her and and the blonde grabs her sceptre and gets up ad thanks her. But as quick as a flash she faints. Worried the blue haired girl calls her parents and they carry her onto the sofa and puts a blanket over her.

Later the blonde wakes up and tells the girl and her family about herself.She is Princess Luna from Lunaria and the fairy of the silver moon. The other girl introduces herself as Aqua. The parents come in and they explain everything. The father finds it hard to believe. Luna tells Aqua that she is a fairy so happily they go upstairs and chat. Luna explains about Ellia the school for fairies and shows her a picture. Aqua tries a spell on water but nothing happens. Luna suggests that she goes to Ellia so they continue to talk.

Out in a abandoned ally three witches are talking. They are called Flame,Shauna and Lyla. They are very mad at the monster called Jo. Jo explained everything about Aqua and Luna so the witches want her. They give Jo the power to smell her out so they go to track them down.

At the house the puppy Fliss notices banging at the window it is Jo and his minions. He tries to warn Annabelle and Timothy,Aqua's parents but its too late. The window was already smashed. They break in and Aqua and Luna rush to see it. So the fight begins.They end up in the back yard and some boys appear. They are from Blue Tower training school for heroics. They take care of Jo and Aqua meets them. Their names are Earthan,Harry,Cameron and Marten. After they go,Aqua secretly has a crush on Earthan. In the monster prison the witches free Jo.

After that Aqua and Luna talk with her parents about Ellia and they let her go under one condition. They see it. So Luna uses her sceptre to transport them there.

part 2 tomorrow
They arrive at Ellia and Annabelle tries to go and see further but something stings her. Luna explains that it keeps non-magical creatures out. After some good bye and Luna worrying about her grades,Luna teloports Aqua's parents home and she,Aqua and Fliss go through the gates. After getting checked in By Miss Mella and an announcement by Headmistress Sparkla they went to the dorms. There Aqua and Luna meet three others Ciara,a rather strange girl with green hair obsessed with space,Clarissa a quite chatty,shopaholic,hyper girl who makes the dorm like a garden. And in the other dorm a blonde named Tacy who is very silent. After everybody finishes unpacking Ciara suggest they go to the town Sparkix. Tacy nods and Clarissa comes up with a list of thing they can do. Aqua says she would like to shop so Luna sighs and agrees.

After getting a bus to Sparkix the girls get off and go shopping with Clarissa while Aqua makes a phonecall. After shopping they all get together and chat but suddenly a Jo attacks. All of them transform and attack Jo except Aqua who has'nt earned charmix. Soon at Ellia in the dorm they have a victory party and discuss about having a name.Luna thinks they should just be the fairies while Aqua suggests ellix. Everybody agreed so they are the Ellix. Luna makes them disco clothes and they continue to party. Meanwhile with the witches they are angry at Jo for failing to beat the fairies. Flame discovers that the Arctic Ocean power is not fully in Luna's sceptre so they continue their search.

The next in the morning Aqua was having a dream. She was standing in the middle of nowhere and she hears a voice call her name. She looks around,nobody there. The voice say come to me over and over again. She ask where are you. Aqua feels something brush her. She turn around as gasps:there is a very tall girl glowing dark blue I'm waiting for you. She stretches out her hand and Aqua goes to reach it but suddenly the girl says remember. Suddenly Aqua wakes up and yells what do I have to remember? Luna is there saying classes are on and all about the simulator. Aqua explains her dream to Luna and gets ready for class. Finally she grabs her bag and some seeds but secretly Fliss jumps in.

Later in the room that controls the simulator Professor Sparker blabs on about the simulator and tells them what to do. Tacy asks who should go first. Everybody shakes their head so Sparker picks a random person. It is Aqua. He sends her to Hema. Hema is a planet covered in water and icebergs so Aqua finds herself on a iceberg in the middle of the ocean. First she pulls out some seeds and Fliss jumps out. Aqua tells Fliss to stay around. Soon Aqua has made a plant to grow but suddenly there is a bang. Outside the simulator everybody was worried suddenly the witches appear. The controls of the simulator are not responding. The witches attack Aqua who tries to survive. They make her so mad she earns her charmix and Fliss hides. She yells in rage then releases a massive explosion of water wiping the witches back to Cloud tower. After that the simulator turns back into its original shape and Fliss jumps all over Aqua who turned back to her original form. Everybody runs into the simulator and Aqua gets an A plus. They all say well done to Aqua who has finally become a fairy! The end.

Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 9:25 am

Any comments?
Back to top Go down
SwordArtOnline
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SwordArtOnline

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Listening to kpop

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7YSat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 am

Holly, you double posted and spammed. You could have added "any comment?" In your other post.

I loved it! But why add "the end?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power   Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Ellix Club Special 1:Aqua's power
Page 1 of 1