Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind

Go down 
+6
DuncanSirenix14
firebid1030
-PeekAtChu
winxflora 123
MUSAWINXY
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Empty
PostSubject: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Name: Daniella Everson
Birth: May 21
Height: 5.7 feet
What kind of creature: Fairy
Allegiance: Good guys
Ethnicity: Half-Eraklyonian, Half-Melodian (Father is from Eraklyon, and Mother is from Melody)
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Fire and Wind
Spells:
Fire Tornado (High)- She unleashes several fire tornadoes at the target at high speed.
Fire Hail (High)- Rains fire, instead of ice. It doesn't affect the whole place she is at, but she can make a very big target of it to someone or something.
Fire Blast (Medium)- Immense fire at target.
Air Sphere (Medium)- Can shoot condensed air at least 35 meters to her target.
Fireball (Medium)- Can shoot fireballs at the maximum of 20 meters.
Flame Shield (Medium)- Can shield with flames. Can burn clothes, papers, etc.
Air Knives (Low)- Sharp air hits opponent, and can cause cuts to opponent.
Air Shield (Low)- Can shield with air.

Appearance:
First Look:
Second Look:

Personality: Daniella is a very funny and VERY hyper fairy. She tends to joke around and make people laugh. But only few of her friends knows that she has an inferiority complex, she always hide her true emotions by giving humor to everyone. She is also a kind and friendly person in general.

Positive Traits: Friendly, Kind, Funny, Hyper, Helpful, Respectful, Obedient, AWESOME?
Negative Traits: Lazy, Clumsy, Careless, Inferiority Complex, tends to faint every time she activates her most powerful spell.

Strengths: Daniella is a pretty smart girl. She is a girl who is strong and never gives up or back-up from a fight, well, unless she is injured...Also, she is pretty agile and speedy.

Weaknesses: As stated above, she has an inferiority complex and doesn't want anybody to know what she is feeling on the inside. Daniella is also a bit lazy and clumsy with all of the things. She tends to take things too lightly, which shows that she is a little bit irresponsible.

History: Daniella's parents are actually best friends during their childhood days. Her father is a good friend of the King of Eraklyon, while her mother is somewhat a distant relative of the royal family of the planet Melody.

Daniella actually haves a twin, her twin's name is Danielle. But her twin died in an accident between two wizards fighting, and she got struck by mistake. The wizards that accidentally struck her got into jail, for both of them are actually criminals. Daniella saw the accident with her own eyes. This happened to them when they were 10 yrs. old. While Danielle is slowly dying, she gave Daniella the power of wind, which Daniella is originally the fire.

After 6 years, she started studying at Alfea. She is still mourning over her twin sister, but she kept on telling herself to move on, but she still can't help it. No one knows about this, only her parents. That's the reason why she is always positive and hyper. She doesn't want to show her sadness and mourning to anyone. But sometimes, her friends at Alfea is suspecting that something bad happened to her in the past.

At first, she doesn't make many friends because almost everyone thinks that she is very annoying with her hyper attitude. But as time goes by, she starts to gain friends whom she can rely on, and tell anything she wants to say. But she won't tell them about her past.

Daniella's goal in her life is to help make the world better. She is doing this because she remembered that her sister wants everything to be okay in their world. No war, and everything at peace. Daniella didn't exactly agree with her twin because fire is not calm. That's how she is. But she will try her best to do it, for Danielle.

BONUS:
Danielle's appearance if she didn't die.
Danielle Everson, Fairy of Wind:

Last edited by TheOne&Only.WinxClub on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 pm

You and Quinn have the Same power
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:30 pm

ohhhhh.... :shock:
Is that so? My mistake... :oops:
Well for me, the important thing is that we have different background information. The others are having the same powers too.
Sorry about that, hehehehehehe :oops:
Pls. tell him or her that I am sorry hehehehehe :oops:
Maybe you can tell him or her that I may be the Fairy of Time Manipulation.
I can control time and can go back in the past or go to the future.
But I don't have an overall control of Time.
That's my back up power since Quinn has the power of time and may have an overall control of time.
Is my back-up power ok, or not?

Last edited by TheOne&Only.WinxClub on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia
Hobbies : I like to read and study but i love to go on the internet and watch cartoons

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:33 pm

cool and i am Rosellinda and i am the fairy of the moon and clouds

and i am the daughter of flora and stepdaughter of stella and helia is my father and brandon is my stepfather.

I live in lyphea but i mostly have royal duties so i have to go to the palace often.

Being a princess can be hard you know!
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 pm

winxflora 123 wrote:

and i am the daughter of flora and stepdaughter of stella and helia is my father and brandon is my stepfather.

I live in lyphea but i mostly have royal duties so i have to go to the palace often.

COOL! Smile
Yeah, its hard to be a princess. Since my mom's a duchess, I can see my cousin which is Uncle Sky's daughter is having a hard time. I also live in the palace of eraklyon but not as a princess. Smile
Back to top Go down
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia
Hobbies : I like to read and study but i love to go on the internet and watch cartoons

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 pm

TheOne&Only.WinxClub wrote:
winxflora 123 wrote:

COOL! Smile
Yeah, its hard to be a princess. Since my mom's a duchess, I can see my cousin which is Uncle Sky's daughter is having a hard time. I also live in the palace of eraklyon but not as a princess. Smile

yeah but i think you should be a princess and who is ur mother?
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:44 pm

winxflora 123 wrote:
TheOne&Only.WinxClub wrote:
winxflora 123 wrote:

COOL! Smile

yeah but i think you should be a princess and who is ur mother?

Well, my mother is the cousin of Uncle Sky. Well, maybe you can also consider me as a princess.
I actually don't know.
Back to top Go down
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

well i think ur rp is awsome!!
Back to top Go down
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:48 pm

i wrote my rp in my signature sheck it out at the end of my post!
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7YFri Sep 14, 2012 3:49 pm

COOL! I like the information you posted on your signature!!! Smile
(Wait, I just found out that I am a Charmix Fairy!!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind   Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Daniella, Fairy of Fire and Wind
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next