Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Empty
PostSubject: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YWed Oct 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Name: Cindy Sole
What creature are you?: Fairy
Race: Solarian
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Moon
Spells:

Moon Ray-
Cindy shoots a magical blast that deals 10% damage to the enemy with a 5 minute cooldown. (Low)

Lunar Shield-
Cindy creates a shield that covers her from her forehead to her knees and blocks attacks or weakens them by 20% depending on the level of the attack. The shield is bright yellow and is in the shape of a half moon. (Low)

Moonlight Beam-
Cindy fires off a waxing gibbous shape beam at her foe which does 10% light damage and causes the target to be unable to speak for 30 seconds. (Medium)

Dust snare-
Using moon dust, Cindy traps the foe in solid dust, preventing them from moving for 30 seconds. (Low)

Ice Queen-
Cindy creates a blizzard in the selected area that lasts for 5 minutes knocking everything out of her path including allies within a 20ft radius. During the process her eyes turn icy blue but return to normal when the spell is done. This spell takes an hour to cool down. (High)

Lunar Eclipse-
Cindy flies up to the sky and twirls around for 3 minutes summoning lunar bolts that deal 10% damage each to the foes and allies within a 20ft radius. This spell takes an 15 minutes to cool down.(High)

Appearance:
Cindy has tan skin, bright blonde hair, and light brown eyes.
Everyday Outfit-
Cindy always exaggerates her outfits to make them stand out and give that rich look.
Main Everyday Outfit:

Winx-
In Winx form, Cindy wears a white crop top and a white flowy skirt. She then pairs it up with some white heels. Her hair turns curly. Her wings are small and clear and are in the shape of butterfly wings.

Strength:
-Cindy never gives up until she gets what she wants. Her number one resource is her dad. He always finds some kinda way to give her what she desires.
-She can outwit others and is able to use her wit to outmaneuver others in fights and in conversation.
-Cindy is very talented when it comes to makeup and fashion. She can change her appearance from goth to posh within a small amount of time. This usually helps her disguise herself as someone else.

Weaknesses:
-Cindy is rather insecure about her sweet side and thus pushes it down and has several emotional issues due to not knowing how to handle such emotions.
-She believes money can solve everything and doesn't believe in friendship. This means that when there is a situation which money can't solve she always gets stuck and isolated.
-She can't handle losing very well and isn't really self dependable since she's always had constant support from her father and his money, so throwing her into a situation where she has to work solo would most likely backfire since she's hardly done anything herself.

History:
Cindy was born and raised at Solaria as part of the royal class. She grew up with mostly her father (who is the owner of a fashion company at Solaria) and two siblings. Her mother died when she was 10 but Cindy didn't really care since her mother barely spent time with the family and was having an affair with one of the Solarian politicians. Her mother's death didn't sadly didn't have a depressing affect on the family although her father does feel a bit broken inside Cindy believes he'll be eventually alright.

Cindy was very stubborn and self centered as a child... and still is. However you could say that the reason she's like that is because of how her father gave her everything she wished for therefore making her spoiled. All the way to high school she would usually not get along with the other girls because of how mean and rude she was. She would sometimes make friends who had the same interests with her but she didn't treat them like friends. She treated them like minions and she doesn't regret it. Cindy was also the best dressed at the school and all the guys would usually fall in love with her but look-wise not personality-wise. So, i guess you could say she was your typical popular girl.
Cindy thinks that in order to stay at the top you need to have everyone under your feet and know how to manipulate them.

Cindy discovered her powers at elementary school where she was able to trap a girl in some sort of Lunar Cage. Her father suggested that she should move to Alfea to improve on her spells. Cindy could have chosen the path of a witch instead but she knew that being in an atmosphere where cheerful fairies lived was going to give her chance to strike up some really fun chaos.

Bio/Personality:
Cindy is very disrespectful and rude but to her it doesn't matter because she's rich and pretty. Cindy also has a touch of sarcastic comments when being rude. She is a total fashion girl and keeps up with the latest styles and clothing lines. She is resourceful and can get to contact with anyone she desires through her father. She also doesn't play fair, she will always find a way to win. She likes to cause drama but without getting involved. However, she does have a sweet side somewhere deep,deep,deep,like seriously deep in her heart. Depending on her feelings for a person she might just be able to actually act nice around them and actually be genuine about it. Cindy is very controlling and bossy, especially when it comes to group work. However, half the time she'll probably misguide someone and get them in trouble just for fun and she doesn't really do anything hands on to contribute.

Last edited by MoonlightFairy on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://everafterhighonline.webs.com
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YWed Oct 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Can you expand a bit more on her personality? 

"Her mother died when she was 10 but Cindy didn't really care since her mother barely spent time with the family and was having an affair with one of the Solarian politicians."

What effects did her mother's death leave on the family?  

Can you write something in her history about her love for fashion? When did she start developing an interest in it? Did her sense of style have any effect on her reputation at school? 
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YWed Oct 28, 2015 9:44 pm

I'm pretty sure Nikkie is already talking to you about this, but snare's time has to be taken down to at least 30 seconds. A minute is too strong.

Also please credit the person who draw that outfit that you are using.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YWed Oct 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Updated Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YThu Oct 29, 2015 1:17 am

-Cindy has a great sense of fashion. She is able to turn fashion fails into glamorous runway material.

How is she able to turn these fashion fails into runway material? Is it the way she wears it with the accessories combination?

Since Cindy thinks that people should be used as minions, what made her decide to become a fairy instead of a witch? Can you expand on her personality as well?

Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YThu Oct 29, 2015 4:03 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YThu Oct 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Looks good to me for now, Approved.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7YThu Oct 29, 2015 4:30 pm

I think she's ready to go. *stamps approved on forehead*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!   Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Cindy Sole, Fairy of the Moon!
Page 1 of 1