Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon   Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YWed Oct 07, 2015 3:19 am

Name: Crystal Moontide

What Creature Are you?: Fairy

Race: Androsian/Photonian

Appearance: Crystal has sage green hair, which is short and stops at her shoulders. Her bangs cover her forehead.  She has bright red eyes and dark skin. She normally wears a jean racing jacket, with a blue long sleeved shirt, a jean skirt that stop at her knees and knee high heeled boots. In her basic winx from, Crystal wears a sea green top with sleeves, a skirt of the same color as well as boots. She has an arm band of deep red on her right arm.

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Magic user

Powers: Moon

Spells:

Lunar Tire: This spell forms a tire that races at her targets at high speeds, dealing moderate damage. Medium

Ice Wrench: She creates a wrench made of ice, using it will cause a low damage and gives a slight chill to the target. Can also be used to create tools for emergency repairs on her cars Low.

Water wiper: Creates a wiper like shield made of water to deflect one attack. Medium

Omega refuel: Using her magic to form a large refueling device used in racing, Crystal extends from the device a small hose that douses in the magic and heals the person by 25% with a very rapid heal rate. High

Moon breaks: Crystal shots a small break line at her enemies that causes the enemy to halt in place for 30 seconds. Medium.

Shinning exhaust: Using a form of moonlight and dust, Crystal floods the area to distort the vision of those she's fighting and those with her for a minute. Medium.

Strengths: Is a master driver since she is a pro racer, having learned the art while young. Crystal is an expert mechanic, being able to repair her own vehicles and those of others. She has reflexes that are quicker than the average person.

Weakness: Due to her being an adrenaline junky, Crystal will make rash decisions, not really caring about the outcome. She has a problem with authority and will shoot off her mouth against teachers or with police getting herself into trouble. Is terrible with history, since she has a hard to time making it stick in her mind and is almost always in danger of failing the class.

Personality: Crystal is an adrenaline junky, always trying to get a thrill from doing extreme things. She can be rather rash when in the zone and it can lead to some disastrous results. This pro racer is also rather rebellious, doing what she wants and no wanting to listen to those in power, her parents or her cousin. Due to being a racer, she tends to enjoy hogging the spot like and loves attention of the fans. She is however, caring to those she considers friends and will try to get them out of trouble if she can. When not on the track or at school, will help out several local charities and try to inspire youngsters to follow their dreams. This girl also tends to be very optimistic and remains positive even when the worst happens. This girl is also very confident in herself and has confidence in those around her.

History: Crystal was born September 21st on Phonton to Kincad Hardstone of Photon and Lucina Moontide of Andros. Her father decided it was best to drop his royal title and instead took on his wife's last name to give his daughter a normal life. He also dropped his title because he felt he wasn't suited for such a high class life. As she was growing up, she and her father would watch car and motor cycle racing on TV, while she would help her mother with Charity to work. It was learned however that in school at this time, Crystal had issues remember historical studies since the information on dates and famous people wouldn't stick. When she was eight years of age, Crystal would start taking interest in cars even further and would start helping her father repair them and she even found her magic while repairing a car when she accidentally created an ice wrench.

By the time she was 10 years of age, she had learned to drive and was showing real skill out on the track. She was scouted by a start out team at this time as well, but this was the start to her rebellious streak. She did what she wanted to on the track, not listening to teammates, thinking she was above them in skill, which by all accounts she might have been. By the time she was 11, Crystal was fighting with the head of the team (who is an adult) and due to her constant issue with authority against the manager (who is also an adult), the head of the team fired her due to her behavior and called the cops on her due when she attack the manager. This fight is when she first discovered her magic when she attacked the manager with a tool made of ice. This incident did not deter the rebellious Crystal, who had begun fighting with her own parents now about her racing, her going to extremes get a rush of adrenaline and school work.

For the next few years, she would race in virtual reality cars and bikes races, honing her skill there and working her way up the ranks of the leader board until at the age of 16 when she hit the pro circuits and was allowed get behind the wheel of a real car and use a real bike. When not on the track or repairing her cars, she would bungee jump, base jump and do other extreme activities.

Now, at the age of 18, Crystal has not yet won any big races, but its only a matter of time before that becomes a reality. She decides to attend Alfea to show her fans that an education is important and because she wants to reconnect with her cousin, Kathrine, with whom she has spent very little time with in recent years. So she sets out to Alfea driving a dark red Shelby Cobra with a NOS system added in and her own personal Windrider.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon   Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YTue Oct 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Quote :
In her basic winx from, Crystal wears a sea green top with sleeves, a skirt of the same color as well as boots.
- This is completely optional and not a required thing to do, but, you can expand more on her basic Winx form if you want to.

Quote :
Omega refuel: Using her magic to form a large refueling device used in racing, Crystal heals the person by 25% with a very rapid heal rate. High
-- How does she heal using that device? Does it radiate healing magic, does it form certain pads that wrap around the said person to heal them, or does it heal in a different way?

- Can you add one positive personality trait?

-- How and when did she unlock her powers?

- Did her dad drop off his royal title just to give his daughter a normal life? Did he drop from being the top living class just for that? Or is there any other reason?

Quote :
By the time she was 11, Crystal was fighting with the head of the team and due to her constant issue with authority against the manager, he fired her and called the cops on her due when she attack them.
-- I'm assuming since she was 11, obviously she was a team with people of her age. Did the people of her age think of calling the police to arrest someone that's so close to their age instead of hitting them back, while not forgetting children tend to do that? 

- How did she actually up her rank while she wasn't allowed to drive a car? Authorized age of driving would be 16. I don't know much about racing in general, but I'm assuming people under 16, even for racing, wouldn't be driving a car with a real motor and all the complex features. She could have known how to use normal cars and be able to use them without a license, but I don't believe that means she is authorized to drive a real car under the age of 16 in races.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon   Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YTue Oct 27, 2015 2:46 pm

added in everything you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon   Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YTue Oct 27, 2015 3:01 pm

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon   Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YTue Oct 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Approverino!
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon   Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7YTue Oct 27, 2015 6:53 pm

I'll give an approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon   Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Crystal Moontide: Fairy of the racing moon
Page 1 of 1