Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD

Go down 
+13
Hollywinx
mcwinx
Kyra_Xyrespace
Sailor Lily
Varda Elentari
Fearless Diva
yukai5
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Potitius
xCanadensis
Assassins creed fan
aisha238
Flame Melody
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Empty
PostSubject: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Welcome Tributes! Welcome to the third year of Grand Magix Games, where we celebrate the hardships of those who have come before us, and those who will be with us. This year, we have invited last year's victors to become Gamemakers, whilst we invite the very first victor of the Grand Magix Games to participate within the games. A new change comes this year as now, death takes part in this game of fate. So, be careful, be observing, and be safe.

Below, we post the spell list for each tributes to show, noting that they are highly limited of their magic, thus you must be careful when using these. It should also be remembered that Grand Magix Games tests your speed, and strength, thus watch out for the Gamemakers, they won't stop until you have suffered.

ANDROS TRIBUTES:

DOLONA TRIBUTES:

DOMINO TRIBUTES:

EARTH TRIBUTES:

ERAKLYON TRIBUTES:

ESPERO TRIBUTE:

LYNPHEA TRIBUTES:

MELODY TRIBUTES:

SOLARIA TRIBUTES:

WHISPERIA TRIBUTES:

ZENITH TRIBUTES:

If you ever need to rest, use the "Sleep Enchantment" which will protect you from any hard until you return. 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE PARTAKING IN THIS BATTLE, AND THUS
MAY THE DRAGON'S FLAME BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Last edited by AbeashFromSinnoh on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 pm

With the push of a button, the pods have opened, allowing tributes to enter which will transport them to the battlefield. 'Tributes, enter at once and you will be immediately teleported to the stadium. Have a wonderful Grand Magix Games, and may the Dragon's Flame be ever in your favour." I announce as I watch the tributes behind the screen.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 pm

BONE BREAKING IS THE GMG'S NATIONAL ANTHEM, WE'LL SING IT PROUD AND FREE Wink. Good luck everyone~.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:24 pm

I enter the pod that was on my home and it took me to a wide open field. "James, hurry up please." I thought as I have my arms waiting for my partner.
Back to top Go down
Assassins creed fan
Tribute
Tribute
Assassins creed fan

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : gaming, programming, maths, coffee, sleeping :P

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 pm

I Simon, the tribute of Eraklyon enter my pod to win the games "i will fight with honor" i shouted
Back to top Go down
xCanadensis
Tribute
Tribute
xCanadensis

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Doll collecting, cartoon obsessing, eating, cosplay and drawing. I'm a college student with a knack for wasting time!

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:32 pm

Brooke
~
I end up in the arena much to my discontent and look around the field. Seeing the other tributes was a bit intimidating, but I was mostly just looking for Nikkie, my partner from Zenith. I wonder where she ended up.. I thought to myself whilst cautiously checking my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xCanadensis
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:33 pm

After spending time in the waiting room with the other tributes I hear and see the pods open. quickly getting into the one from andros and waiting for my younger partner, saying little and actually seeming slightly sour on it.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Nerves rages through me as the day finally arrived to enter the battlefield. The pod opened up along with a soft buzzing noise to indicate the time has arrived to go to the arena. Tentatively I step on the pod and see my surroundings white out.
Back to top Go down
Assassins creed fan
Tribute
Tribute
Assassins creed fan

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : gaming, programming, maths, coffee, sleeping :P

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 pm

i looked around for my partner from Eraklyon and i couldnt see her anywhere " alright first the beginnings" i thought to myself as i started walking around the arena
Back to top Go down
xCanadensis
Tribute
Tribute
xCanadensis

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Doll collecting, cartoon obsessing, eating, cosplay and drawing. I'm a college student with a knack for wasting time!

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Brooke
~
I see Nikki and try to signal her but just end up flapping my arms like a fool. I wonder if she's looking for me too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xCanadensis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD   THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

THE 3RD GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD
Page 1 of 100Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next