Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)

Go down 
+6
AlexisWinx
Ylianne
SarahTheGamerEmpress
AngelicAura
FloraEnchantedCharm
Fearless Diva
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 7:50 am

Competitors, the games will now begin, please stand in line and listen to the instructions carefully, it could save your magic.

Welcome competitors to the 2nd Grand Magix Games! You must all battle your way through survival, and to keep your magic safe. I must tell you all this, once the victor has been decided, they shall win a special prize, and the only way for you to win is for you to show the members what you're made of, because they will be the judges on who votes. Just a note that none of you can vote, if you do so, you will be immediately disqualified as we can track you down (Admins, Super Mod) Telling members to vote for you calls for disqualification too! You are competitors, therefore you must stay within the battlefield.

The first voting procedure will be done within the next two days or so, so I wish you all luck. Do remember that this is a race between you, your rivals, and the gamemakers, so choose your actions wisely. In-activeness will call for disqualification too.

Good luck to all of you.

Tribute of Zenith:

Tributes of Lynphea:

Tribute of Melody:

Tribute of Solaria:

Tribute of Andros:

Tribute of Earth:

Tribute of Domino:

Tribute of Eraklyon:

Stand guard and prepare yourself. It could begin at any time.

MAY THE DRAGON'S FLAME BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.
Note: "Sleep Enchantment" is the spell you use, when you're going off so you can be protected.

Last edited by AbeashFromSinnoh on Sat May 02, 2015 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 11:50 am

So here I am,me Melanie,tribute of Zenith  waiting to get transported into the Battlefield.
I felt my heart bump real fast and I was exited yet a little nervous but I knew that me and my techno magic would be able to overcome almost everything.
I said:The clothes aren't the latest but it will have to do.
I tied my hair into a ponytail,fasten my shoes and took a deep breath and said:
This is the Grand Magix Games!
I hope I'll make trough this and that I inspire other people to to like me like sponsors.

Last edited by InnerLight on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Sarah looked around her...the suit she got was itching. It was defenitly no cotton based fabric. she perspirated lightly but that could maybe be the suit. Still she knew that if there was nature, she had a chance. Otherwise she was screwed. she could survive in the wild (she was lost as a little girl once and survived solely on nature for 2 weeks!) but nobody knows where we'll be transported so you might say she perspirated a bit because of that fact too... She nervously smiles, you never know there are camera's around, and I really hope I got a lot of sponsors...
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Maya stood nervously,scratching her arm,not liking the suit at all and dubbing it uncomfortable.She took a deep breath,looking around her.The only thing that eased her was knowing that she could use music,knowing it was her best ability.She wiped a nervous bead of sweat from her forehead.

"No going back now."She said quietly to herself as she stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 pm

(Sarah, you use first person in here as in "I looked around me" not "She looked around her")

I walk across the hallway to the training room where I saw three tributes waiting patiently to go inside. "Oh how pleasant, it's nice to see new faces and an old one!" I laughed with excitement as what was going to happen.

"First of all no cheating! If you were found to use any objects that you have snuck in or stolen from someone your punishment will be very terrifying! You're only allowed to use/make objects from your environment but those will disappear as we change them or when the round finishes, or if you've won it from an objective!" I said with a serious look on my face.

"If you want to team up with tributes you can, and if two tributes are presented from a district planet than that will be even better. What happens in the battlefield, stays in the battlefield. Once you're out from it once a round finishes or the games finishes, I expect you all to be on your best behavior!" I walked up to all of them.

"As a starter gift from your respective planets you have been gifted with weapons by each of them, but you won't get them that easy. They have been stored in crates around the location you will be teleported to in the battlefield. Each crate will have a symbol on it that reflects your respective planet and your powers. If you manage to find yours or another's, you can feel free to take them or leave them be."

"Now here's the fun part, the environment of the battlefield will be an island, with a very active volcano and a raging storm. The sky is filled with dark clouds and pollution is everywhere. Large horrible monsters than have extinct for many years now have been brought back just for this special day. Your objective is to tame one of the monsters, retrieve your weapon and clear the environment. The first person to do so wins, and the winner of every round is saved out of the voting process."

"You need to prove yourself for the sponsors that you're worth their time and their votes. Not only does voting keep you in the games but it also increases the chance of you getting something special by one of your sponsors. So always do your best, and for those of you with no sponsors, if you impress us the same will happen to you! So always do your best and no mistakes allowed!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 pm

After have listened well to Sarah(the maker)and that my objective was to tame a monster,find my weapon and clear the area.There must be a catch somewhere.I was on my guard and I was careful.

Last edited by InnerLight on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 2:48 pm

If there are palmtrees I'll make a dash for it. I feel more comfortable close to the trees. The moment I will touch the tree I'll be calm. Everything would be okay... After I reach my calmth, I will start to look around and search for the highest tree I could find. I will climb it and get a clue of my surrounding.

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 2:53 pm

"Tributes, we aware that your weapons can be stolen by other tributes, thus you either get them or you don't. And do note that using any other spells except for your appointed spells will be rendered useless as this is the fight for the most powerful, thus you will not rely on magic for surviving, only rely on magic when being attacked. That is all. Happy GMG and may the Dragon's Flame be ever in your favour."
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 pm

"Alright tributes, please make your way to the teleporting pods as it's time for you to enter the arena!" I say as I start to activate the mechanics.
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7YTue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm

I stepped into the pod, nervous and with a prepared mindset because of the plan I had...I waved at the camera and said some last words to my family and friends: "I love you and I'll ,always remember you! Take good care of Pablo!" He was my cute bunnyfriend...

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)   THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

THE 2ND GRAND MAGIX GAMES BATTLEFIELD (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 100Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next