Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Empty
PostSubject: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YTue Apr 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Name: Isaä 'Isa' Sulinite
Creature: Witch
Race: earth (Netherlands)
Allegiance: Evil
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Jinx and Poison

Available Spells:
High:
1. Venomous final: ten minutes after cast the target will suffenly get a high fever (raise body temperature by 2.5°C). Fever cause fatigue, sweating, flushing, slowed reactions, mild delirium, mental processing issues.
This effect lasts for 1 minute

Medium:
1. Inhibit curse: prevent target from recieving heals, aiding spells or buffs. All positive effects are negated for 1 minute time or untill dispelled.

2. Gass cloud: create a poisonous green cloud that blocks all line of sight. As it's a gass creation spell the longer she focusses the large the cloud will be. It will fanish 5 minutes after stopping its expanding. The effects of inhaling the poison will be irritating. If a target stays longer than a minute in it add nausea and lightheadedness

3. Curse of simplemind: make a target more guilable for lies. This makes them less likely to question Isaä's words. Lasts for 5 minutes

4. Crumble: curse an object into a dangerous state of disrepair after 5 minutes of decay. If used or stood on there will be a high chance at the object breaking or malfunctioning with damaging effects to the user (limited to a room in size. Dispell will work on removing the effects). It shall be visible as the object will show cracks, rust and mold

Low level:
1. Black cats curse:
Target will experience a slight increase of bad luck. This will only take effect outside combat with as examples: loosing small objects, tripping, fumbling and loosing games of chance.) lasts for 2 minutes.

2. Jinx of deafness (miss 10% of the spoken words of a conversation for 5 minutes time)

Appearance:
Mostly suited up in fine wear Isaä looks older than she is. She wears brand-suits as well as her signature hat along with a chain at her right pocket. Her dark blond hair is curly and semi-long. She has green eyes with an orange center aroind her pupil and wears bottomless glasses.

Strenghts:
1. She's great at beaurocracy and laws. She can quickly learn rules of a game or government and move between them as well as (ab)use them.
2. She is decent at both an evasive way of fighting and stealth.
3. She's great with words, very good at comforting others or gaining their trust. She can be rather persuasive
4. When Isaä casts a spell no visual effects are added. She can cast spells very secretive

Weaknesses:
1. She needs glasses to see propperly. If not all is just a haze for her. She used to be bullied over it and when looses them she'll see very badly untill she gets them back or she retrieves her spares.
2. She has motion sickness. She can't fly for more than 10 minutes and will be even quicker nausiated in aerial com at.
3. She'll never trust anyone but her sister. This will result in her having a (hidden) distrust to everyone who'd ask her for favors.
4. She has lower resistance to light magic

Personality:
Isaä is an evil witch. But as she has always wanted to be a lawyer she more than once had gotten her sister out of the laws reach and even managed to get the ones who tried blaming her sister for her deeds in jail for slander. She's cold and calculating when she needs to be most often she is mistaken for a nice and open girl. A bit serious at times but often nice to good others. Underneath she's allways jellous of many others, allways trying to undermine relationships and steal one of them for herself. She is protective to her sister and tries to keep her from getting into trouble. She also trusts nobody else but her. She enjoys breaking the best of friendships and turn even lovers into the bitterests of foes.
Isaä and Azumaz form a tight team together. When in combat Azumaz will take the lead and protect Isaä while she supports her sister by disturbing the enemies from the shadows. When they are in normal situations then Isaä mostly holds the conversation. Together they often decide on what their plans will be. Both give ideas and only when they both agree they'll perform them.

Positive traits:
1. Know your enemy: Isaä has a second nature of reading others and tries to find their personal weaknesses and vurnerabilities
2. Smooth tongued: Isaä is great at diplomacy and very convincing often
3. Two faced: discovering she is a witch is very hard unless you're evil yourself

Negative traits:
1. Deep jellousy: she can't stand seeing couples in love or friends being happy together
2. Distrust: she trusts nobody fully but Azumaz
3. She will be insecure without 'backup': when she is somewhere she doesn't know the behaviour and reactions of persons she'll feel uncomfortable and be withdrawn.

History:
Azumaz and Isaä were born in November 5 on Earth. Her mother, Anouk was a evil witch born in Whisperia, but when she got pregnant, she changed sides. Whisperian people started hating her, because most people in Whisperia are evil. She moved to Earth to live a normal life. Her father, Darien was also Whisperian and he left her mother alone after Whisperian people started hating her for becoming a good person, because he didn't want to get in trouble.

Isaä was told by Azumaz about how they were witches and how their father abandoned their pregnant mother. She was furious about what he did but swallowed it and after their mother told about how magic worked she promised her to be a good girl together with her sister and behave. But as she made an agreement with Azumaz to never, ever, let anyone profit from them or make use of them like her dad did of her mother. She started breaking up best friends at school or even managing to become the most popular girl of the class as any competition slowly dound them without any friends and even the teachers turned on them.

Allways together with her twin sister Isaä took more and more chances and started to get interested in how to do the greatest misdeeds ans cause the biggest missery while still getting away with it or even framing others for it. Together the sisters caused great trouble but allways made sure that they were seen as the two innocent ones.

After they turned 15 their mother told them they'd be send off to the school of Alfea to learn how to be kind Fairies jusr as she was one. Isaä came up with an idea and together with her sister they started stealing and forging the mail to the magic dimension, managing to get written into Cloudtower while her mother still tought they were going to Alfea.

Now the two finally arrive at Magix they are all alone and free to cause trouble where they wish

Since her arrival at Cloud Tower she had made some enemies and gained the trust of others. Recently due to persistant bugging of her bound elf she started trying picking up hoverbiking. Finding it less intense on her motion sickness she didn't drop it yet.
Besides her usual endeavours she mingled with some buisnesses and after learning the laws of Magix now gives juristic advice as an at the side job

Last edited by Potitius on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:09 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Processed Experiences)
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 12:20 pm

As I said to joao, Black cat's curse sounds more like a high spell. Isn't five minutes a bit long for a low spell with the deafness spell? The scar thing on her knee, isn't really a weakness and sounds more magical than an actual wound.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 3:45 pm

The effects of the black paws curse are really minimal. Only when both Isaä and Azumaz cast it on someone the effects might be noticable in combat. Otherwise it's just a more mundane bad luck moment.

I made the deafness spell more like a gimmic than an usefull spell. You'll miss about 10% of a conversation. Most persons can fill in those missing words easely. But if you want I can reduce the time

The knee injury isn't magical... Trust me... I myself once had a not too nice rip in my left knees anterior cruciate ligament. I can't make easy turns to the left and when it's cold of when I've walked a lot it hurts a lot. The ligament is missing a bundle and so it's instable.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Black paw still needs the two to use it and due to it causing failed spells, its not a low spell. It should be labeled as high
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Ahhhh. I see what went wrong. Let me discuss it with Joao so we can nerf it to a more acceptable level.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Quote :
4. When she's with her sister she's stronger
Why?
Quote :
1. She needs glasses to see propperly. If not all is just a haze for her
That doesn't make it a weakness. If this was a military role-play or mainly about combat, then it would be. But it's a mere normal life role-play..just with extra normal-life drama and magic.

Quote :
2. She has a scar in her left knee. If it gets cold it'll be painfull and destabalised
How did she get this scar?

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 5:55 pm

1: because their magic sets match in spell wise. And because they both can make up for eachothers weaknesses

2: she used to be bullied by it. She can hardly function without her glasses. If they be damaged or lost she'll have to retrieve her spares or be unable to see anything but rough blurry shapes.

3: an incident during gym class. She twisted wrongly after a dodgeball game jump and got a bundle of her anterior cruciate ligament torn. It had to be surgically removed.
Anyway this weakness will be replaced for motion sickness as it was deemed unfit by other mods

Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 6:14 pm

Reworked her weaknesses and strenghts, nerfed the black cats jinx.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YThu Apr 30, 2015 11:10 am

Explained stuff in the sheet
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7YThu Apr 30, 2015 1:49 pm

The Gas cloud spell is technically not a summoning spell. That would imply that it has several different things that could pop up.

She can cast her jinx spells without speaking them out loud or any sign of light (hand gestures, whispers and focus is still needed)

This more or less feels contradictory considering she still needs to whisper. So I recommend you take this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison   Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and  Poison Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Isaä Sulinite. Witch of Jinx and Poison
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next