Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
allonsy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
allonsy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
allonsy

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : Writing, creating original characters, reading, drawing, watching, "Doctor Who," daydreaming

Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Empty
PostSubject: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YTue Dec 09, 2014 1:48 am

Name: Cadoc (Cah-dock) Fantasia Correntine

What Creature Are You?: Witch

Race: Cadoc and her foster family are clueless as to where Cadoc originated from, as she was found with no identification or notes as to who her birth parents were or where they were from.

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Cadoc holds the power of poison.

Spells: 

Venemous Volley (high)
This is an offense spell. It launches a blast of poisonous shards in the direction of the offending person(s). The effects do not take place immediately, but within five minutes, the person becomes extremely bewildered and is often prone to hallucinations. The confusion and hallucinations last about five minutes, but the emotional effects are unsettling.

Toxic Tuck-Away (high)
This is Cadoc’s sneakiest spell and the one she is least proud of. Whispering this enchantment causes a small stream of poison to eject from Cadoc’s finger. She can place this in the beverages and foods of her victim. Within seconds of digestion, it produces a stomach-virus like effect and renders the victim painfully ill for at least 2 hours.

Wall of Venom (medium)
This spell causes a wide, misty wall to descend around Cadoc’s near vicinity. Inhaling the gas or getting it into one’s eyes causes temporary (less than a minute) blindness and fits of coughing.

Comatose Contagion (medium)
Blasting this spell at someone brings a poison into their body that causes them to enter a deep, sound sleep mere minutes after the venom is introduced to their system. 

Poisonous Puzzlement (low)
Being struck by this spell causes the victim to enter a quick phase of unsteadiness and dizziness, often combined with a bout of nausea. 

Bilious Bacteria (low)
This spell causes a sickening stomach cramp to descend upon the victim. But as it is a low level spell, the victim rarely attributes the feeling of sickness to a magical source.

Appearance: Cadoc is weakly built with bony arms and legs and seems almost sickly at first glance. Standing at 5’9, her shoulders slump forward slightly. She has pale skin with a spray of tan freckles across her nose and rosy cheeks. Her closely cropped black hair contains a single streak of white on the strand that hangs behind her left ear. Her eyes range from liquid, crystallized blue to a deep violet. A lopsided grin is the expression most often seen on her face. She is usually found wearing a brown bomber jacket, distressed blue jeans, a graphic tee of some variety and a pair of red Converse high tops. 

Strengths: Cadoc prides herself on her goal for a world free of injustice (though this could also be a weakness - see below). This belief spurs her on in everything she does and inspires others to fight for what is right. This is her major strength, because it enables her to be quite daring. Cadoc is a quick thinker and is able to remain calm during stressful situations. Even though she may not make it obvious, Cadoc is a good leader: she understands the logics behind battles (on both the sides of the heroes and the villains), she is able to analyze a situation quickly from afar and she is able to motivate people quite well, when she feels like it. 

Weaknesses: Cadoc is nearly obsessed with banishing evil to the point where, at times, it swallows her whole being. This can cause her to become reckless and frustrated with the weaknesses of those around her. Cadoc also has an insane temper, if brought on by others. She can become enraged at the slightest things and this often results in impulsive decisions. Cadoc also comes off as overbearing to those around her and this causes others to become wary of socializing with her more than necessary. Everything must be logical and there is no room for interpretation. 

Personality: Cadoc is found scheming or daydreaming - there is rarely an in-between. Easily distracted, Cadoc is difficult to communicate with and often fails her classes as a result of her disinterest in topics other than saving the world. During debates or discussions, she can often appear overbearing and forceful, though she truly means well. After Cadoc becomes comfortable around other persons her age, these flaws will dissipate and others will get to know her true self - a sincere, witty girl with a wish for a better world. She is witty and sarcastic, and she is often smiling as though she is on the inside of a joke. Cadoc often jokes around at inappropriate times, though she means well. Overall, she is distracted, funny and easily annoyed. 

History: A bruised bundle of blankets was found in a damp cardboard box at the front of a scented candle shop, sixteen years ago on a dark rainy night. A woman walking home found the box and discovered the sobbing infant inside. She immediately took the baby to the police station. Upon further investigation, a notecard was found in the child’s clenched hand. It read: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine. I can’t handle her. Despite desperate years of searching, the parents were never located. Cadoc was first given to a fairy foster family. When she was three years old, Cadoc - completely by accident - poisoned her entire family with her sleeping venom. The family slept for hours while Cadoc toddled around the house. After four hours, the family awakened and realized that something magical had happened, though no one could figure out what it was. The family continued to care for Cadoc until she managed to poison her entire preschool class on the first day of school. After it was discovered she held dark witch talents, she was given to more qualified caregivers. But she managed to scare the second family away, too. Bouncing from foster home to foster home during the first part of her hectic childhood, Cadoc looked at each family as a new adventure. The true reason behind her moving about so much - the fact that no one knew how to handle such a strange child - did not occur to her until she was ten years old. She finally reached the Duncan family at age thirteen and has been living at the Duncan Farm for three and a half years. The peaceful, understanding Duncans allowed Cadoc to experiment with her poison powers on some of the plants on the farm. Over the years and through many trial and error tactics, she managed to discover each of her power attacks and how to control them. However, as she’s grown more confident in her abilities, Cadoc has appointed herself a vigilante, which does not always work positively for anyone. For example, when she was walking home from school at age fifteen, she spotted a robber looting a gas station. Not thinking through her actions, she immediately burst into the scene and attacked the robber, blasting him with the most forceful of her attacks…only to discover that it was a movie shoot. Not learning her lesson the first time, Cadoc continued to try to solve all  of the injustices she spotted herself, though she repeatedly injured herself and others. The Duncans attempted to help her solve her “power problem,” but after determining that they themselves couldn’t do anything, they sent her to Cloud Tower to get a proper witch education. After the new attack on Cloud Tower, Cadoc was clearly furious. She wanted revenge on those wicked, annoying, powerful, Trix. Cadoc went off to Alfea, as did the other witches. But still, she has fury burning in her heart to seek revenge on the witches.

Last edited by geronimo on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YTue Dec 09, 2014 2:13 am

Ok, I'm gonna say a few things. First, I would recommend you check out Kyra's guide on how to make an oc. This is due to the weaknesses and Strengths. Most are personality traits it feels and some of it belongs in history.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YTue Dec 09, 2014 2:16 am

Quote :
Cadoc feels strongly about upholding justice. However, this does not mean she is solely dedicated to the “good guys.”
This is classesd as Netural - not siding with the good side or bad side.

All of the strengths is all personality traits, and all of the weaknesses are a mix of personality traits and history. I recommend you have a ready of this handy guide. This will explain what the Oc sheet means:
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t4496-guide-to-making-an-oc

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YTue Dec 09, 2014 2:23 am

And another thing You need Ethnicity for what planet she is from. You also need what creature are you which shows up as Witch.
Back to top Go down
allonsy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
allonsy

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : Writing, creating original characters, reading, drawing, watching, "Doctor Who," daydreaming

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YTue Dec 09, 2014 2:27 am

Okay, I do see what you guys are saying and thank you for your input. I feel like her belief in justice is her strongest strength, though. It's truly what spurs her along in everything she does. Per the original character sheet (thank you for referring that to me, by the way), it states that a strength is, "what makes them shine about those around them" and "what makes them special." Cadoc's unswayable understanding of justice is what differentiates her from everyone else around her. I'll definitely fix the rest, but do you think I could keep that under her strengths section?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YTue Dec 09, 2014 2:30 am

If you word it right and don't make it sound like a personality trait, you can keep it. Also you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YTue Dec 09, 2014 2:37 am

I have to agree with Zero here. It's just getting the wording right, that's all.
Back to top Go down
allonsy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
allonsy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Updated. So sorry it took so long. Laughing
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Making tea isn't really a strength. She needs more personality traits, be it positive and negative.
Back to top Go down
allonsy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
allonsy

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Updated! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison   Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Cadoc Fantasia Correntine - Witch of Poison
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next