Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard - Page 99 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard - Page 99 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Central Courtyard

Go down 
+29
Kiko
aisha238
Roxy
Rose Petal
Griselda
Amaryl
Ortensia
Kyra_Xyrespace
Tecna
Aisha
Musa
Stella
Flame Melody
Daphne
Fearless Diva
Faragonda
Potitius
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
AlexisWinx
Selina
Sirenix Portugal
Lena Frazier
Pokémon Trainer
Sailor Lily
trusttecna
yukai5
zerowing21
Bloom
Flora
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
AuthorMessage
Flora
RP Characters
RP Characters
Flora

Aisha Helia

The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Empty
PostSubject: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 11, 2015 3:21 am

First topic message reminder :

The Central Courtyard is a large open space at the center of the school where students can sit and spend their free time. A Well through which the tunnels connecting Alfea, Red Fountain and Cloud Tower to each other can be accessed. When the moonlight shines on it, the well opens a portal, which leads to another dimension with lots water, where the map of the Infinite Ocean can be seen. A Public Square where functions such as the beginning of year and graduation ceremonies are done. It also serves as a landing space for flying ships.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tecna
RP Characters
RP Characters
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 3:27 pm

"Well, aside from the fact you don't have any noise reduction paneling on your device, you've built the array up rather nicely. The music seems to be kept in a certain flow, but Musa would appreciate more than I would." The pink haired girl says to the Julian fairy, looking over to her, "If you increase the array's cog speed by 3%, you could increase the power output by three joules. That would produce a crisper signal." She gives Artemis a softly smile, taking the burnt out noise reducer in hand.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Artemis tilts her head a bit "why would I want to put a noice reducing case around it?" She asked "isn't it a lovely sound to hear it click, buzz and whirr?" She asked Tecna before kneeling at the device "three percent you say?" She asked as she slowly shifted a resistor gauge, trying to get it boosted like she suggested

"And thanks again for helping me with this" she smiled and stood up again, sipping her coffee "Any other suggestions?" She looked at the burned out noice reducer with a bit of a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
RP Characters
RP Characters
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Tecna shakes her head, "I have nothing more to suggest right now, plus you're welcome." She glances at the array, giving it a pat, "Some people probably wouldn't appreciate the noise of this kind of old technology produces and some students can't sleep with noise like this either. You have to take into consideration how other people feel about the noise." She tosses the burnt out device to Artemis, "The one I just installed won't last for long due to the vibration frequency put out by the array. Sound proofing siding would do the trick."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 4:36 pm

Artemis cought the device and looked it over "not even if you change it's own frequency so it won't be resonated?" She asked Tecna, studying the broken electrical device before aiming it at the trashcan. Still she had a bit of a distaste to electronics for their habit of burning out around her

"You're right on that I guess" she laughed a bit "you take care then" she downed her coffee and sighed, patting the metal part of the array "soon..." She spoke. Having tried applying to amongst others Miss Coil and Faragonda on aid for getting the ready to build teleporter as well as a power convertor to Verne.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
RP Characters
RP Characters
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 4:49 pm

"It's hard to change a frequency when it comes to objects since its inherent. I'd have to use a material that would be less efficient at doing the same job or use panels that do the job, but its possible they could be heavier." The girl nods at the other with a smile, "Take care as well. I need to do a few calculations on how to solve the noise issue." Taking out her mini computer, the tech fairy begins to scan the array, before she gets to work.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Artemis nods and let Tecna have her fun "I'll be grabbing some food. You want some too?" She headed to shortest route for the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Tecna
RP Characters
RP Characters
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 5:18 pm

"I'll get some later." Tecna says, distracted by the work.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Artemis nodded and left to the schools dining hall, feeling like having a good full breakfast and if possible a good conversation to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Mina was sitting on one of the benches, writing a poem out in her diary. She softly sang the anthem of Venus while doing so.

Night of December’s Beach

When I close my eyes, I still see the radiance of the full moon engulfed in the blue layers of the sky.
The stars, which were like holes behind the dark blanket, twinkled during every blink of an eye.
The sapphire waters appeared as a dark mirror, reflecting the darkness from above.
Meanwhile, the silver moon beams floated on the waves like a white dove.
Nyx has brought night time with him, while the shine of sun vanished like it was hiding behind a door.
Colours of the rainbow weren’t shown by Iris, but by the clothes my family and I wore.

When I take a breath, I still smell the stench of the scaly fishes as they swam, with their tails swishing like an otter.
Salty odor wondered in the air after it escaped from the water.
The aroma of seaweed was fading away as we headed farther from shore.
I wished that the reek of the camel extinguished as well before.
My aunt’s perfume carried its scent around, and clashed with the other smells it found.

When I open my mouth, I still taste the spicy rice I ate before coming to this beach.
Along with the ocean’s natural salt until the spice of the rice’s taste I couldn’t reach.
The dryness of the sand that was blown into my mouth still hadn’t faded away.
The sweetness of the chocolate I had was the taste I wanted the most to stay.
Compared to the tastes of food, I wouldn’t want to find the tastes of this nature in a café.

When I move my hands, I still touch the cold sea water which hugged me as if it needed something warm to grasp onto.
Its freeze rivalled the chills from the air which went through my hair as the wind blew.
I shouldn’t be surprised, it is December, but instead of at home, I’m at a different place.
Without the burning daytime sun, I didn’t feel sticky sunscreen on me in this case.
The sand underneath stuck itself onto my heels while the pebbles tickled my toes.
The silky mane of the unicorn I rode, was soft like the petals of a bloomed rose.

When I listen closely, I still hear the loud whistling of the wind as it glides over the water surface like skis.
A few unicorns galloped across the sand after hearing a car horn at the edge of the seas.
The ocean’s waves rippled, crashed, and splashed at the shore and at the far end.
Laughter danced out of my young cousin’s mouth, sounding so carefree and like a friend.
Our voices are so loud, it’s almost like this beach was packed with hundreds of people, even though it was only us who left in the end.

When I left the beach, I knew today would be a day I would remember.
The ship started heading back home with us, ending our night in December.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Shela would fly through the courtyard, watching students from on high and writing down observations. She notices Mina and flies down lower, glancing at the poem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 99 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Central Courtyard
Page 99 of 100Go to page : Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next