Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cathaì, fairy of nature 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cathaì, fairy of nature 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cathaì, fairy of nature 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Cathaì, fairy of nature

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

Cathaì, fairy of nature Empty
PostSubject: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Name: Cathaì
Fairy
Race: earth
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Magic user
Powers: Nature fairy (earth magic. Same thing better named)

Available Spells:
High level spell:
- Rock hard warrior: draw strong slates of rock from the earth up to herself to create a stone armor and shield. Will drain her magic more the longer she uses it. {magic use increases over time}

Medium level spells:
- Strenght of an oak: target (self or ally) will gain an increase in strenght and defence for a short while (minute or so) but cannot be healed by flesh restoring spells during that time
- Poisoned strike: coat the edge or tip of a weapon with a venom to cause a damage over time if target is hit. Can never kill, only incapitate

Low level spell:
- Harvest season: causes plants to grow eddable parts. Can only be used once every month per plant.

Skills that are magically enchanted (she doesn't know she uses magic):
- Silee Song: thanks to her Silee blood she can calm others by voice or by singing to them. Has no effect on Unsilee.
- deathsence: gets a shiver down her spine when she meets an animal that will soon die. She only uses it when hunting or scavaging.

Appearance:
Cathaì is slended but slightly toned in form. Her hair is of an odd pumpin orange and long. She is most often seen in forests where she loves to roam about carefree. An also very noticable thing is the black longsword she carries constantly on her back. The metal of the blade is black as the night as it is unadorned apart from a shiny ruby at the end of its handle.

Weaknesses:
1. Lack of nature will reduce her magic. The more urbanised her enviroment. The less magic she will have
2. Any technology not foolproved will be made to crash by her in an instant
3. Dislike of gold. She can't stand to see or touch it (might even burn her like silver burns a werewolf). As with a dullahan she can't touch it. Also anyone wearing even a golden pin has complete and utter protection from her sword. I'll ask anyone if he or she is wearing a gold object on them. A ring is even enough!

Strenghts:
1. One with nature: can survive in the wild with minimal supplies and even has more movement than untrained individuals.
2. Great senses thanks to her connection with nature. But when not in the wild these will vanish to normal levels
3. Martial dreams: thanks to rather vivid dreams of battlefields she knows some strikes. Pretty oldskool though

Personality:
A lot can be said about Cathaì. But one thing is sure: she's a full blood Irish gal and she lets everyone know that. Loudmouthed and very vocal she often can be heared but more often than not others have trouble with understanding even a word she says. Inside forests she's very much at ease. It feels like a home to her. Outside of forests she feels at unease as if it's a wild place full of danger. In conversation she is suprisingly simple. Allways talking about the things on topic and not changing subjects very often she gives a lot of (sometimes unwanted) natural advice. Even though she is nervous when she starts to meet other fairies she soon enough manages to make friends.

History:
Cathaì was a rather green-fingered girl ever since she was born. Her hair lively orange as her freckles added more to her clearly irish look. Over the years her hair grew longer and the freckles fanished but her interest in nature grew more and more. She started taking hikes into the woods surrounding the town she lived at.

At the age of 15 she was out in one of the forests at a moony night and decided to head deeper into the forest. Stories went that at a full moon one could see pixies dance. Little did she know that by entering the woods she passed trough an ancient shimmer barrier that made all normal persons stop, get chills and turn around. She however felt the shivers as she stepped over the small creak but also felt comfortable in the deeper part of the forest. As she headed in deeper and deeper a sudden gallop made her jump up startled. Her human scent was picked up by one of the guardians of the magical sanctuary. A Dullahan rode out to face the intruder as she stood frozen to the ground for a few moments before she started to run away as fast as she could. The rider managed easely to catch up with her and one swoop of his sword later she fell down in a small pond of water, her back cut open by his blade.
The pont however was one of the few real restoration springs where magical creatures could mend their wounds. As the water seeped into the wound the headless horseman pulled the unconcious girl out by her hear and was about to cut things short as a loud voice commanded him to halt.
The last druid that guarded the sanctuary had seen the commotion but also he saw how the girls deep cut was healed by the water of the pont she had fallen into. The dullahan stepped back and thrusted his sword into the ground before laying the girl down. Speaking no word he stood up and faced the old druid. The male in question stared at the girl before making what might have been the most important decision of his life. The girl clearly was magical. But she couldn't stay here. Not on earth nor anywhere she would be able to tell others about the existance of the sanctuary. After consideration he opened a portal to the realm of Magix and commanded the dullahan to guard her untill she was well trained enough to return and become the new keeper of the sanctuary. The dullahan only nodded and picked the girl up and carried her trough the portal to the other side
The old druid might have been very wise. But he had a terrible aim, the duo arrived deep in the forest of magix where the knight stood guard over the girl untill she woke up. When she opened her eyes he fanished into thin air and the gemstone on his sword colored red. Cathaì was rather dazed but the trauma caused by the blow had resulted in her forgetting who she was. The last she remembered was being happy in a nice forest.

Ever since waking up Cathaì has been surviving in the wild, using the fact that the forest feels to her like the comforts of home feel to you she dwelled there for at least a year untill she roamed closer and closer to the parts that were visited by Elfea fairies.
What will happen to the order that the druid gave, her parents, her friends of even the sanctuary is all up to you readers to help me bring to a happy end.

Now then, whatya think?

Last edited by Potitius on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Recieved feedback)
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 9:05 pm

I'm sorry, but that armor thing is TOO OP. Be rid of it and come up with something else. I do not approve of using spells or things from the previous oc either. It has to be fresh and new.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 9:26 pm

The dullahan will only appear when this character dies.... I just use it as fluff and nothing more Laughing. No way I'll actually use it to attack others with it. I'll adjust it then for you.

Will also rework a bit of the magic. But I would rather keep the skillset and have a feral fairy. This one is far more original anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm sorry, but no spells to act as fluff. Do something else cuz the spell is OP. Be rid of it. Explain how gold hurts her, cuz that doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 9:42 pm

I removed the offencive part. It now only makes her have a bodyguard that will allow healing if any is available. If none is to be found she will be carried off into another world.

And dullahans can't stand gold. Anyone wearing but a golden pin is safe from them. You all REALLY should read up on more mythology.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 9:43 pm

I want the entire statue thing gone. Not just part of it.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Okay, one small question: does earth allow me to make a metal object or is it just rock?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Just rock.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Redid the magic. This better?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 pm

And where does this poison that she uses for Poison strike come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathaì, fairy of nature   Cathaì, fairy of nature Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Cathaì, fairy of nature
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next