Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Hallways - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Hallways - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Hallways - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Hallways

Go down 
+15
Clarice
Pokémon Trainer
Lena Frazier
Griselda
MoonlightFairy
AlexisWinx
Fearless Diva
AngelicAura
Sailor Lily
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Portugal
Potitius
Galatea
yukai5
zerowing21
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

The Hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 15, 2015 11:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The hallways of the lower floor of Alfea. Only used to have conversation with people between areas.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 11:29 am

"Artemis, wait!", Charlie yells. "Just follow me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Artemis slid to a halt and turned around "hmmm?" She got over to Charlie "everything allright?" She asked, thinking that something was wrong due to her shout
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Zaflore returned from her short escapade to Red fountain and her face spelled thunder. Everything went exactly as she hadn't planned. Distracted, looking everywhere except where she should be paying attention her vision suddenly blurred and before she knew it she was on the floor since she had bumped into something or someone. Due to her brisk walking speed that eminated frustration in every step this impact was quite fierce.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 9:23 pm

In addition to the impact Zaflore found her hair standing upright thanks to a static charge.

Artemis groaned and rubbed her own head a bit as a sudden fairy came around the corner and walked straight into her "good morning" she mumbled and looked up "you okay over there?" She asked and would get up and hold her hand out at Zaflore as she hadn't even realised that it was the same girl who also had gotten her a bump on the back of her head earlier that morning.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Zaflore on the other hand recognized the girl perfectly well and was overwhelmed with a sudden feeling of awkwardness and anger towards herself, Anger which she completely unjustified lashed out at Artemis: "Can't you watch out?" she spat. Contrary to her aggressive sounding words her body spoke a different language entirely, seeming like she wanted nothing more than to disappear right there and then.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Artemis stood a bit awestruck from the shudden shout at her "well... I just turned around so I guess you're right there" she sighed and got over to Zaflore, holding her hand out "I'm sorry. Please let me..." She stared and blinked, now seeming to reccognice her "Zaflore was it... Right?" She asked to be sure
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Reluctant and grateful at the same time Zaflore grabbed the hand and hoisted herself up from the ground, careful not to pull Artemis over but still using the support she was offering. "Yes, I'm Zaflore," she replied somewhat flatly. "You were Artemis, right?" she asked to confirm. Due to everything going on she wasn't certain if she recalled it right.

Zaflore looked beaten all together, even when she stood her shoulders looked tense yet slumped at the same time and where others would radiate with their posture she seemed still like she wanted to hide from everything and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm

The moment their hands were half a centimeter away a spark jumped between their fingers as Zaflores hair got back to normal. Artemis seemed used to it and would make sure she wouldn't fall over "I think you need some rest" she only stated, not bringing up what happened before "I was to go and try... Eum.." She pondered "meditate! Yea... Meditation." She smiled "Matrim told me I had to try that without my chargepack activated if I might find my fairy form" she explained

She clearly noticed Zaflores body language. But she tried to take her mind off it and bring up an idea to excite her "would you like to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 9:59 pm

For a brief moment Zaflore seemed to contemplate Artemis' question. She sighed deeply but seemed to regain some of her composure. Her hair was a mess even before the static electricity wreaked its havoc so she payed little heed to the state of her hair.

"I'm not sure if I can be of much help, but I could certainly use some meditation," Zaflore said making a small effort to laugh her misery off. "Do you have an idea where you would like to sit do(...)" Zaflore started though seemed to interrupt herself with a thought springing in her head and for the first time that day she summoned a genuine smile. "Know what, I'll get a quilt, and then we head to a special place in the forest I know," she offered.

Last edited by Nikkie (✿◡‿◡) on Sat May 09, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Artemis nodded and smiled "well... That sounds lovely!" She seemed happy "thanks Charlie" she nodded "I think Zaflore will be a good help" she told her "sorry for getting you all busy for me" she laughed "see you at dinner tonight?" She asked her

Artemis would wait patiently untill Zaflore came back down again, starting to play a bit with one of the lightbulbs nearby as an idle practice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next