Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Potions Laboratory - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Potions Laboratory - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Potions Laboratory

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Alfea Potions Laboratory is where the fairies study Potionology. Students are able to concoct potions here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Professor Palladium
RP Characters
RP Characters
Professor Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 4:08 pm

"I can see how that would create a pickle with such a limited flow of information." The teacher answers the pair, "Next time, it would be more prudent to come to me if you need books from Cloud Tower, since no one will question why I'm there and it would prevent you from getting into even more trouble if someone reported you there when you weren't supposed to be."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Zaflore chuckled awkwardly. "If only I had known that before, I thought the only was was to sneak in and get what I needed," she confessed and sighed a bit. "How do you make the potion to clear this nasty hex on the book? While I'm here I might as well learn to do so myself as well," she said assuming the potion had to be made from scratch. "By the way, I found one thing out about the hex, it absorbs energy, at least, it did when Artemis shocked me. I don't know if that's in any way helpful, but still I thought it would be worth mentioning it."
Back to top Go down
Professor Palladium
RP Characters
RP Characters
Professor Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 4:25 pm

The Professor looks at Zaf and taps his chin, "Yes that does help me deduce what has to be done, but this potion requires at least a week of preparation and at your level here at Alfea would not be able to make it, since it requires some advanced spells as well. I will however teach you next year how to make this potion." He tells her, but looks at her seriously, "And the next time I hear you've broken into Cloud Tower, I will have to give you both detention."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Artemis looked suprised "hey, I didn't break into it... I just followed her along!" She explained before realising something "wait a moment" she fished something out of her bag: a bottle with an orange goop inside from the strange creatures in the secret passage that blew up "could you tell me what this is from?" She asked Palladium "small alert. It smells pretty badly"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Zaflore smirked sarcastically. "Trust me, I really don't want to set foot in that place ever again anyways, it's dark, it's damp and witches are the worst," She replied to the professor and nodded. "Alright, what do I need to do with these books then? Should I leave them with you for safekeeping?" she asked somewhat disappointed she couldn't get to work on her project immediately.

Zaf redirected her attention to the orange goo, and realized her clothes were still doused in the stuff, making her rather smelly as well. "Oh that stuff, yea, it's horrible."
Back to top Go down
Professor Palladium
RP Characters
RP Characters
Professor Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 4:53 pm

"Yes, leave the books here." The man says to them and looks at the slime in the jar, "This is a slime bulb. They're harmless, just rather annoying in the secret passage. The legend goes, their bad smell brings the user good luck."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Artemis laughed at that "welp, got none of that so far" she commented on it "but user?" She seemed suprised by that "you mean you gotta eat that stuff?" She made a disgusted face
Back to top Go down
Professor Palladium
RP Characters
RP Characters
Professor Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 5:08 pm

"Using it does not mean eating it." The elf says to her. "Using it could mean several things."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 5:14 pm

"Too bad the smell barely makes it worth using, though admittedly we did get off completely unharmed from cloud tower, so perhaps the legend does carry some merit," Zaf remarked making light of the situation. "Still though, I'm gonna take a shower now," she said as she placed the books on Palladium's desk so he could rid them of whatever nasty stuff is bestowed upon them.
Back to top Go down
Professor Palladium
RP Characters
RP Characters
Professor Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 28, 2015 5:18 pm

"I'll start on removing the hex on these books right away. I hope the rest of your day goes well girls." The elf would head over to a bookshelf and takes a book off it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Laboratory   Potions Laboratory - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Potions Laboratory
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next