Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada

Go down 
+6
SirenixWCTV
Winxclubbloomlove
Awesomesauce
BelieveInWinx
Nicola_C
Domino_kitty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Empty
PostSubject: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YTue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 pm

I don't know how many Canadians are on this board, but I found out from a few people that Ytv will start airing season 4 starting this Sunday. 11am EST/MST and 10am PST and I don't know about the rest of the country. We're only getting one episode a week and we won't get one on the 5th, but this is good news because season 5 will also be airing on Ytv.

For those who don't know or maybe don't understand why this is a big deal I'll explain. Until this Sunday Winx Club has only been shown on Nick Canada which is a special channel only available on digital cable or satellite packages here in Canada and you have to order the family entertainment package (at least from my cable provider). Nick Canada also only has an east coast channel (like Nick 2 is back in the US) so if you live out west like me you don't always see the episodes and my 7 year old hasn't seen any of season 4 because it airs at noon here in BC.

Ytv however is available as a basic cable station in most cities and provinces (my MIL didn't have it until Shaw bought out Sunwave back in December) and they are a Canadian affiliate of Nick. Ytv also has a west coast station. During Christmas break Ytv aired the 4 specials and back in June I received an exclusive DVD from Toys R Us Canada that showed that season 5 will come to Ytv this fall.

Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Winx_c10

I'm also speculating that the 2 movies may air on Ytv instead of Nick Canada, but I don't have any proof to back up my speculation, so don't quote me on that.

The picture I have posted is from the Exclusive DVD. I sent a copy to Michael's Winx Site last month. Please don't take this picture.
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YTue Jul 24, 2012 10:43 pm

That is good news for Canada :!: I know how disappointed you were at missing the episodes Smile
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YTue Jul 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Nicola_c wrote:
That is good news for Canada :!: I know how disappointed you were at missing the episodes Smile

Very Happy Yeah I think I was more upset than my daughter sometimes.

Now we won't miss episodes when we're at my Mother in law's though because she doesn't have the family package on her TV.
Back to top Go down
BelieveInWinx
Administrator
Administrator
BelieveInWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Internet,Art and TV.

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YWed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 am

Congrats! Smile
I hope you guys can enjoy watching the whole series now without missing any episodes.
And Thank god for YTV, what would you do without them.
I glad they are taking over season 5 too.
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YWed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 am

BelieveInWinx wrote:
Congrats! Smile
I hope you guys can enjoy watching the whole series now without missing any episodes.
And Thank god for YTV, what would you do without them.
I glad they are taking over season 5 too.

We didn't miss any episodes- season 4 started over again last week. In fact Canada finished season 4 first in North America. I have Nick Canada as part of my cable package, I just don't like that everything is East coast time.

I get what you're saying though. I missed episodes because I either took a nap, was at my MIL's or was going to do something with my daughter (like her sports day on the last week of school- that beat out watching Roxy and the Winx) Now I can watch even at my MIL's.

Ytv though is a Canadian Nick affiliate. They're run by the same company and air a lot of the same shows. I get to watch League of Super Evil and Kid vs Kat on both channels. But Kungfu Panda and Avatar the Legend of Korra both air on Ytv instead of Nick Canada. It's nice that Ytv gets the newer shows (with the exception of Winx Club) and both air purely Canadian shows.
Back to top Go down
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YWed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 am

Yes yes! This is AWESOME!!!! I was only able to watch Nick season 4 on this forum, and now it's on YTV!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this Domino_kitty! The only thing is, didn't YTV air the 4kids version of Winx back when it aired? If anyone remembers, it might contradict. Anyway, who cares!!!! I'm having the longest happy dance of my life right now! :wohoo: 🍌 🎸

Last edited by HarmonixPower on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled Contradict)
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YWed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

HarmonixPower wrote:
Yes yes! This is AWESOME!!!! I was only able to watch Nick season 4 on this forum, and now it's on YTV!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this Domino_kitty! The only thing is, didn't YTV air the 4kids version of Winx back when it aired? If anyone remembers, it might contradict. Anyway, who cares!!!! I'm having the longest happy dance of my life right now! :wohoo: 🍌 🎸

Yes 4kids did air Winx Club on Ytv, but they haven't for a few years. Come to think of it they actually finished the 3rd season without the huge gaps like they did back in the US. Buggers.
Back to top Go down
Winxclubbloomlove
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Winxclubbloomlove

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YSat Jul 28, 2012 3:51 am

Heere are th dates at 10am EST 11:30am NST 11:00am CST 11am AST 11:00am MST 10amPST
July 29-Wizzrd of the Black circle
Augusst 12
August 16
Augustugust 26
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YSat Jul 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Winxclubbloomlove wrote:
Heere are th dates at 10am EST 11:30am NST 11:00am CST 11am AST 11:00am MST 10amPST
July 29-Wizzrd of the Black circle
Augusst 12
August 16
Augustugust 26

Yeah that NST is fun, they're a half an hour ahead of the Maritime provinces and 4 and a half hours ahead of me 🍌 They're lucky in a way because for them Winx Club on Nick Canada was at 4:30pm.
Back to top Go down
SirenixWCTV
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
SirenixWCTV

Hobbies : Winx Club! :D, Reading, TV, Computers, Biking, Helping People, Technology, and Nature

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7YSat Jul 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Glad to hear that Winx is reaching around the globe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada   Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Season 4 debuting on Ytv this Sunday in Canada
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next