Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Tangled Eix - Page 45 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Tangled Eix - Page 45 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Tangled Eix - Page 45 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Tangled Eix

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Whose your favorite princess?
Alourianna
Tangled Eix - Page 45 OF8qjdp33%Tangled Eix - Page 45 Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 1 ]
Rapunzel
Tangled Eix - Page 45 OF8qjdp67%Tangled Eix - Page 45 Ck5wUFn
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Tangled Eix - Page 45 Empty
PostSubject: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once upon a time, in the magical universe, there is a beautiful realm called Seliondelle. A kingdom filled with mystery, magic, and extraordinary creatures. Like the flower nymphs who resides on the east side on Seliondelle, in the meadow of rare magical flowers and plants. But the rarest one of all is the golden crystal flower. Legend says that the flower has the power to heal the sick and injured. The nymphs kept it safe within their watch to make sure that no one use it's magic power for selfish and evil purposes. But one day, the golden crystal flower was stolen by a vengeful old woman named Gothel. She harness the flower's power to make herself young and beautiful for hundreds of years. Meanwhile, in the kingdom of Seliondelle, ruled by a beloved king and queen. On that day, the queen is about to have a baby But during her pregnacy, she became very ill. She's running out of time. So the king have everyone in the kingdom search for a magical cure to help save their queen. Somewhere in the forest, Gothel kept the golden crystal flower hidden in her garden, where no one but her will find it. When she heard the guards coming, she quickly hids from them, accidently leaving her flower exposed. One of the guards found the golden crystal flower, and they took it away with them back to the palace. Which made Gothel furious. At the castle, they used the magic flower's power to heal the queen. A few months later, a baby princess was born with heavenly golden magical hair. The king and queen were happy with their newborn daughter. To celebrate her birth, they invited the pixies to make magical floating starlights for their daughter. She is adored by everyone and every creature in the kingdom. It was the happiest days of their lives, but that one faithful moment, it ended. Gothel broke into the castle last night, stole the child, and before both the king and queen could take a glimps of the figure, she vanished. They sent their guards to search for the woman responsible for abducting their daughter, but in no luck for they have not found the missing child. Gothel escaped to a realm called Earth. She took the child deep in the forest. In a middle of nowhere, Gothel resides in a tall tower hidden deep in the forest on Earth. There, she raised the child as her own and uses the girl's magic hair for her own personal fountain of youth. Satasfied, Gothel has found her new golden crystal flower and this time, she is determined to keep them hidden. She also has named her Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Mommy?

Gothel: (brushes Rapunzel's hair) Yes, dear?

Rapunzel: Why can't I go outside?

Gothel: (lies) The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with selfish and horrible people. You must stay here, in the tower, where you are safe. Do you understand?

Rapunzel: (nods) Yes, Mommy.

Gothel: (pushes her to her room) Now off to bed you go, my dear.

Rapunzel: (heads to bed) Ok, Mommy. (climbs onto her bed)

Gothel: (tucks Rapunzel in, and kissed her head) Good night, Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Good night, Mommy.

Gothel leaves the room and went to bed as well. Though she thinks that nobody will reach Rapunzel in the tower, but not even the walls of the tower can hid almost everything. Rapunzel sneaks out of her bed, out of her room and tip-toed passed Gothel's room. Rapunzel crept to the window, and watched the lights in the night sky. Each year on her birthday, the king and queen would ordered their pixies to spread thousands of magical floating starlights across the magic dimensions, in hopes that one day, their long lost princess will return.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Demetrius: (scratching his head) Alright. (Clears throat, and to Rapunzel) Well, Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Yes?

Demetrius: (chuckles nervously) I like your new hairdo. It looks hot on you.

Rapunzel: (brushes her hair back) Why thank you, Demetrius.

Demetrius: (raises his eyebrow) And one more thing. Did I forget to mention to you that I have a thing for brunettes?

Rapunzel: (surprised) Oh, really? (Laughs)
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 22, 2014 7:55 pm

lee:whoa Rapunzel you look amazing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Rapunzel: (giggles) Why thank you, Lee.

Bianica: (clears throat to Demetrius) Get on with it! Ask her!

Rapunzel: (overhears and confused) Ask me what? (To Demetrius) Demetrius?

Demetrius: (rolls his eyes) Okay, okay! Sheesh! Everyone is so eager to hear me say it.

Rapunzel: (confused) Say what?

Demetrius: (sighs) Well what the heck. (Bends down on one knee) Rapunzel. Ever since we first met, you're different than most girls I've ever seen in the universe. You're the one who help me find my way again and set me back on the right path. I don't know what will become of me if I haven't let you tag along with me on this crazy journey.

Sid: (smirks) I'll say.

Calliope: (nudges Sid gently) Oh c'mon! It's not that terrible. Well, for the most part. (laughs)

Demetrius: (continues) Now I must ask you....

Rapunzel: (smiles) Yes? I'm listening.

All of the fairy friends gathered around the two as well did the people in the ballroom. Even Rapunzel's parents.

Demetrius: (pulls out a diamond ring) Princess Rapunzel. May I ask, will you marry me?

Rapunzel: (gasped in surprise) Oh! Why yes! Of course I'll marry you! (Laughs and hugs him, then kisses him)

Everybody in the body cheered and applauded for Rapunzel and Demetrius.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 pm

polly: hey rapunzel looks like we are both very lucky girls because our boyfriends wanted to marry us

mike: you get that right honey

polly's father and mother: now let's eat before the food gets cold

polly: yes mother and father

polly and mike take a piece of fish

polly: wow this fish is totally good

mike: yeah i have to agree polly

polly mother: thanks sweetie you know you can help with the cooking when your wedding is planned

polly: oh sure mother

polly father: now you treat her right mike or i will hurt you

mike: yes sir
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

And so a day forward, everyone is happy in the kingdom of Seliondelle. Especially Rapunzel, whose dreams came true as well did the rest of her friends. They each fulfill their own dreams come true. And for the years to come, Rapunzel formed a group of fairies with her friends. Now that she became an Enchanix fairy, Rapunzel spreads her wings and flies of with her fairy. Demetrius, too who gave up his thieving ways, and leaps from mountains to earth below, keeping up with them in immortal speeds. Sid and Calliope joined them as well. While married, Rapunzel decides to see the worlds for herself for she has never seen each one before. With her friends and her newly husband, Demetrius by her side, Rapunzel feels like the adventures never ends with Seliondelle. So she and everyone whose with her, lived happily ever after.

The End
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 23, 2014 12:43 am

Woot! I had so much doing this, thank you so much Marina for an amazing RP once again! ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 am

No problem Wink I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now onto Kalevicence.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 23, 2014 1:49 am

yay we are going on kalevience and i think we need a frozen roleplay in the future
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 23, 2014 1:51 am

That's an idea. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 am

this was aswsome count me in for forzen one ok we need somebody to lock these
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 45 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Tangled Eix
Page 45 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next