Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Tangled Eix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Tangled Eix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Tangled Eix 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Tangled Eix

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

Whose your favorite princess?
Alourianna
Tangled Eix OF8qjdp33%Tangled Eix Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 1 ]
Rapunzel
Tangled Eix OF8qjdp67%Tangled Eix Ck5wUFn
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Once upon a time, in the magical universe, there is a beautiful realm called Seliondelle. A kingdom filled with mystery, magic, and extraordinary creatures. Like the flower nymphs who resides on the east side on Seliondelle, in the meadow of rare magical flowers and plants. But the rarest one of all is the golden crystal flower. Legend says that the flower has the power to heal the sick and injured. The nymphs kept it safe within their watch to make sure that no one use it's magic power for selfish and evil purposes. But one day, the golden crystal flower was stolen by a vengeful old woman named Gothel. She harness the flower's power to make herself young and beautiful for hundreds of years. Meanwhile, in the kingdom of Seliondelle, ruled by a beloved king and queen. On that day, the queen is about to have a baby But during her pregnacy, she became very ill. She's running out of time. So the king have everyone in the kingdom search for a magical cure to help save their queen. Somewhere in the forest, Gothel kept the golden crystal flower hidden in her garden, where no one but her will find it. When she heard the guards coming, she quickly hids from them, accidently leaving her flower exposed. One of the guards found the golden crystal flower, and they took it away with them back to the palace. Which made Gothel furious. At the castle, they used the magic flower's power to heal the queen. A few months later, a baby princess was born with heavenly golden magical hair. The king and queen were happy with their newborn daughter. To celebrate her birth, they invited the pixies to make magical floating starlights for their daughter. She is adored by everyone and every creature in the kingdom. It was the happiest days of their lives, but that one faithful moment, it ended. Gothel broke into the castle last night, stole the child, and before both the king and queen could take a glimps of the figure, she vanished. They sent their guards to search for the woman responsible for abducting their daughter, but in no luck for they have not found the missing child. Gothel escaped to a realm called Earth. She took the child deep in the forest. In a middle of nowhere, Gothel resides in a tall tower hidden deep in the forest on Earth. There, she raised the child as her own and uses the girl's magic hair for her own personal fountain of youth. Satasfied, Gothel has found her new golden crystal flower and this time, she is determined to keep them hidden. She also has named her Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Mommy?

Gothel: (brushes Rapunzel's hair) Yes, dear?

Rapunzel: Why can't I go outside?

Gothel: (lies) The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with selfish and horrible people. You must stay here, in the tower, where you are safe. Do you understand?

Rapunzel: (nods) Yes, Mommy.

Gothel: (pushes her to her room) Now off to bed you go, my dear.

Rapunzel: (heads to bed) Ok, Mommy. (climbs onto her bed)

Gothel: (tucks Rapunzel in, and kissed her head) Good night, Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Good night, Mommy.

Gothel leaves the room and went to bed as well. Though she thinks that nobody will reach Rapunzel in the tower, but not even the walls of the tower can hid almost everything. Rapunzel sneaks out of her bed, out of her room and tip-toed passed Gothel's room. Rapunzel crept to the window, and watched the lights in the night sky. Each year on her birthday, the king and queen would ordered their pixies to spread thousands of magical floating starlights across the magic dimensions, in hopes that one day, their long lost princess will return.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 4:51 pm

16 years later. Somewhere far far away.

Bianica was sitting in the museum's garden, on the bench by the fountain, watching the setting sun. A book sat by her side forgotten as it had been read from cover to cover.. The museum was closed and she was simply waiting for her brother to finish his watch so she could drive him home. She was his ride, after all.

Suddenly she heard a bunch of shouts. She looked up to see a group of people running past her followed by some watch guards. Fascinated, she joined the chase. As the running continued, she saw the museum gates being closed.
Hah! They aren't going to make it now, she thought.
As the bandits reached the barrier they each took something out of their bags. They attached these to the gate and started climbing. The watch guards, who had all stopped, thinking that the job as as good as done, could only watch in horror as the bandits disappeared over the edge.
Soon the museum was in complete panic. The police had arrived and were busy inspecting the damage. The had stolen the lost princess's crown, the most prized possession in the museum.
Bianica made a split second decision and decide to go after them.
She sent her brother a telepathic message: Brother, I'm going on a trip. You need to get your own ride back.Bye.
Without giving her brother a chance to reply, she ran out of the museum (grabbing her book on the way), into her car and  followed the already vanishing thiefs.

Last edited by WINXCLUBISMYPASSION on Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Traveron Hawk: (leading his bandits) Nice work, boys. This has been our finest heist yet!

Brute: (to Traveron) Yeah, but we're only have a long way to go.

Liza: (spots Bianica) Guys, we got company!

Atlas: (scoffs) We can lose her, no problem. (Points at the road) Let's head to that narrow road.

Traveron: (to Atlas) Not bad for a muscle head. Let's go!

The four crooks headed into the ditch in order to lose Bianica.
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Meanwhile Laura was walking in the woods practicing using her sparkling dust powers as usual with Megan. Suddenly the bandits emerged out of nowhere from a hole. Laura and Megan stopped what they were doing and saw them running with the precious items.

"Those guys are up to no good", said Megan suspiciously. She looked at Laura and they decided on their plan. Laura made a big cloud of dust to make it harder for the bandits to escape and Megan tried to ensnare some of them with tree branches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Daniella and Thade on the other side, were practicing flying, noticing the cloud of dust approaching them.

"This can't be happening right now!" yelled Thade.

"Relax, it's just the weather! It'll be fine in no time." reassured Daniella.

"Whatever you say Dani, let's just go down where it's less dusty." said Thade.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Atlas: (feels blinds by the dust and clouds) Is it just me, or did the weather changed all of the sudden?

Brute: (suspicious) This is no change of weather. Someone's is trying to ambush us.

Traveron: (smirks) Well lucky for us, I can see our way out. (Uses his immortal sight) Looks like we're being stalk. Follow me!

Liza: (doubts) Follow you how?! We can't see!

Traveron: (responds) But I can. You guys might wanna cover your ears. This is gonna get loud.

The bandits plugged their ears as Traveron uses his sonic boom blast to fan away the fog.
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm

"Oh no! They're getting away!", the girls panicked.
The girls split in different directions towards the bandits.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Dani felt a huge force coming towards them and stunned the cause of it which were Lauren and Megan. "Stop right there! Make one move and I'll roast you!" threatened Dani.

"Easy Dani, you don't want to hurt innocent people now do you?" asked Thade.

"What makes you so sure they're innocent?" snapped Dani.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Traveron Hawk and his group run of deep into the woods as fast as they can.

Traveron: (enthusiastically) There is no way we're are going to let a bunch of strange things slowing us down! We're almost out of here in no time! Cause today is our very big day!

Meanwhile, somewhere far away, in the tower, Rapunzel has grown into a lovely beautiful teenager. Her hair grew into 70 feet long. On this particular day, Rapunzel is playing hid and seek with her friends, her fairy bird, Calliope, and fairy chameleon, Sid.

Sid: (hides by the window) That should be the spot. (Blends in with the environment)

Rapunzel: (bursts thru the window and surprises) Ah ha!

But Sid is nowhere to be found. Rapunzel has an idea of where he might be hiding, so she plays along.

Rapunzel: (smirks) Hmmm. I guess Sid wouldn't be hiding out here..... (Walks away)

Sid: (snickers) Good, she'll never find me here?

Then suddenly, a strap of hair grabs hold Sid, and pulls him out of hiding.

Rapunzel: (jumps out in surprise) Gotcha!

Sid: (screams) You found me!

Calliope: (flies down to them) She just found you again! Wow, Sid. Rapunzel will always found you, even if you're blending in. Laughing

Sid: (annoyed) Ha ha, very funny, Calliope.

Rapunzel: (brushes her hair) Well that's 21 points for me. How about let's go for a 40 and a 50.

Sid: (declined) Aww, I don't want to play this game anymore. Can we do something else?

Rapunzel: (rolls eyes) Oh alright then. What do you want to do? (Sits by the window)

Sid: (points out at the forest) I want to go explore out there, in the world

Calliope: (agrees) I agree. It be more fun out there.

Rapunzel: (shakes her head) Well yeah, but I don't think so. Besides, I like it here I the tower, and so do you two.

Calliope: (sticks her tongue out) Party pooper.

Sid: (agrees with Calliope) I'm with her on that.

Rapunzel: Oh c'mon, you guys. It's not so bad in here. Let's clean up before mother gets back.

Rapunzel and her friends went to do some chorus inside the tower.

Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 10:51 pm

"Excuse me, how are we sure that you're not the bad guys?", Megan questioned suspiciously.
"We didn't do anything. We're just trying to catch the bandits. What are you doing here?", asked Laura as Dani's stun wore off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tangled Eix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Tangled Eix
Page 1 of 46Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next