Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Tangled Eix - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Tangled Eix - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Tangled Eix - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Tangled Eix

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

Whose your favorite princess?
Alourianna
Tangled Eix - Page 2 OF8qjdp33%Tangled Eix - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 1 ]
Rapunzel
Tangled Eix - Page 2 OF8qjdp67%Tangled Eix - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Tangled Eix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once upon a time, in the magical universe, there is a beautiful realm called Seliondelle. A kingdom filled with mystery, magic, and extraordinary creatures. Like the flower nymphs who resides on the east side on Seliondelle, in the meadow of rare magical flowers and plants. But the rarest one of all is the golden crystal flower. Legend says that the flower has the power to heal the sick and injured. The nymphs kept it safe within their watch to make sure that no one use it's magic power for selfish and evil purposes. But one day, the golden crystal flower was stolen by a vengeful old woman named Gothel. She harness the flower's power to make herself young and beautiful for hundreds of years. Meanwhile, in the kingdom of Seliondelle, ruled by a beloved king and queen. On that day, the queen is about to have a baby But during her pregnacy, she became very ill. She's running out of time. So the king have everyone in the kingdom search for a magical cure to help save their queen. Somewhere in the forest, Gothel kept the golden crystal flower hidden in her garden, where no one but her will find it. When she heard the guards coming, she quickly hids from them, accidently leaving her flower exposed. One of the guards found the golden crystal flower, and they took it away with them back to the palace. Which made Gothel furious. At the castle, they used the magic flower's power to heal the queen. A few months later, a baby princess was born with heavenly golden magical hair. The king and queen were happy with their newborn daughter. To celebrate her birth, they invited the pixies to make magical floating starlights for their daughter. She is adored by everyone and every creature in the kingdom. It was the happiest days of their lives, but that one faithful moment, it ended. Gothel broke into the castle last night, stole the child, and before both the king and queen could take a glimps of the figure, she vanished. They sent their guards to search for the woman responsible for abducting their daughter, but in no luck for they have not found the missing child. Gothel escaped to a realm called Earth. She took the child deep in the forest. In a middle of nowhere, Gothel resides in a tall tower hidden deep in the forest on Earth. There, she raised the child as her own and uses the girl's magic hair for her own personal fountain of youth. Satasfied, Gothel has found her new golden crystal flower and this time, she is determined to keep them hidden. She also has named her Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Mommy?

Gothel: (brushes Rapunzel's hair) Yes, dear?

Rapunzel: Why can't I go outside?

Gothel: (lies) The outside world is a dangerous place, filled with selfish and horrible people. You must stay here, in the tower, where you are safe. Do you understand?

Rapunzel: (nods) Yes, Mommy.

Gothel: (pushes her to her room) Now off to bed you go, my dear.

Rapunzel: (heads to bed) Ok, Mommy. (climbs onto her bed)

Gothel: (tucks Rapunzel in, and kissed her head) Good night, Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Good night, Mommy.

Gothel leaves the room and went to bed as well. Though she thinks that nobody will reach Rapunzel in the tower, but not even the walls of the tower can hid almost everything. Rapunzel sneaks out of her bed, out of her room and tip-toed passed Gothel's room. Rapunzel crept to the window, and watched the lights in the night sky. Each year on her birthday, the king and queen would ordered their pixies to spread thousands of magical floating starlights across the magic dimensions, in hopes that one day, their long lost princess will return.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 11:50 pm

''soon a female name lee came out of nowhere and saw some girls excuse me but who are you girls lee questions and I seem to be lost in the woods''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri May 23, 2014 11:58 pm

As Traveron and his bandits finally escape their pursuers, they came across a wanted poster stapled on a tree. Traveron looks at the posters, and flips out on its detail.

Traveron: (flips out) Oh no. No no no! This is bad! This is so bad!

Brute: (confused and out of breathe) What is it this time, Traveron?

Traveron: (shows the picture) They just can't get my hair right!

Liza: (flips her pigtail hair, unamused) Who cares about your stupid hair, Hawk?!

Traveron: (argues back) Well that's easy for you to say, Liza! (Looks back at the posters) I mean, look at you guys. At least they got you three right.

Atlas: (hears the girls approaching) They're coming! We gotta keep moving! They're onto us! Let's go!

The four bandits continued running from them. Along their way, they ran into a dead end. The only way out is to jump up to the cliff.

Traveron: (to his bandits) Looks like one of us have to jump up there, and lend a hand to another.

Atlas: (steps out and demands) Now hold on just a sec, Traveron. We need you to give us the satchel.

Traveron: (shocked) What! I can't believe you! After all we've been thru and you guys still don't trust me?

They all glare at him, unamused and impatient. Betrayed and defeated, Traveron Hawk surrendered easily.

Traveron: (makes a funny face) Ouch! (Hands the satchel over to Atlas)

Traveron then jumps high up, due to his immortal abilities, and lands on the edge of the cliff.

Liza: (reaches out) Now help us up, Hawk!

Traveron: (smiles) Sorry, but my hands are full. (Shows off the satchel he took back, and took off)

Shocked, the three crooks realize the satchel was gone. They were enrage.

Atlas: (yells out) TRAVERON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 12:39 am

meanwhile back in the forest mike was questioning the ladies

mike: mmm excause me ladies giving them a mean look but have you seen those four bandits they stole the royal crown of the lost princess now you all speak up I haven't get all day

meanwhile polly was closing in on taveron shapeshifted as a horse but funny thing taveron thought the horse was real

polly just acted like a horse to trick him and decided to follow him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 1:19 am

'' lee ask mike and the ladies and they told her about what going on so bandits have stole the royal crown wow well im going to help find it lee said''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 1:23 am

Meanwhile, back at the tower, Rapunzel just got done cleaning up the place. With the help of her friends, the entire tower was left sparkless.

Rapunzel: (checks the calendar) This is it, you guys. My birthday is just a day away. And this time, I'm finally going to ask mother if we can go see them.

Gothel: (calls out from the outside) Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your hair?

Rapunzel: (gets all excited) It's time!

Sid: Go for it, Rapunzel.

Calliope: Yeah. Go for it.

Rapunzel: (giggles) I know, I know. Hide so she doesn't see you. (Opens the curtains)

Both Calliope and Sid hide in the curtains. Rapunzel rushes to the window, where down below the tower, Gothel is waiting for her.

Gothel: (calls out again) Rapunzel?! I'm not getting any younger down here!

Rapunzel: (responded) Coming, mother. (Places her hair on the window hook)

Rapunzel let's her long heavenly hair falling down, into Gothel's hand. She holds onto the hair and Rapunzel pulls her up. As Gothel makes it to the top, Rapunzel welcomes her back as the woman steps onto the window pane.

Rapunzel: (tired out from pulling) Hi. Welcome home, mother. How's your trip?

Gothel: (fixes her dark hair) Ugh, it was long. But enough about me. What about you?

Rapunzel: What about me?

Gothel: How do you manage to do that every single day without failing? I bet it's really exhausting, dear. (Touches Rapunzel's cheek)

Rapunzel: (chuckles) Oh it's nothing, mother. Really.

Gothel: (teases) Then I don't know why you take so long?

Rapunzel: (confused) What?

Gothel: (laughs) I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so personally. (Walks to hang her robe)

Rapunzel: (laughs along in confusion) Ok? So, mother. I've been wanting to ask you that .........

Gothel: (looks at her wrist, and thinks to herself) Oh no. I must be aging. Not now. I must have her hair now! (Interrupts Rapunzel) Rapunzel, darling. Mommy's feeling a little bit rundown now. Could you sing this sweet melody? Then we'll talk.

Rapunzel: (nods excitedly) Right, of course. (Runs to get Gothel a chair, puts her on it, places her hair on Gothel's hands, and began singing)

Gothel: (tripping) Wait! Wait! I'm not ready!

Rapunzel: (continues singing,and her hair began glowing)

Gothel: (tries to keep up, but became already young) Rapunzel!

Rapunzel: (to Gothel) So mother. I've been wanting to tell you something, but you didn't really respond. So I'm gonna have to say that today is my birthday? Ta-dah!

Gothel: (denies politely) What? Oh no no no, darling. This can't be. I distinctly remembered. Your birthday was last year.

Rapunzel: That's the funny thing about birthdays. They come as an annual thing. (Takes a deep breathe) Mom. I'm about to turn 18, and I wanted to......(sighs) I want to ask you.... (Paused, and mumbles to herself) Of course I've been asking for quite some time now.

Gothel: (annoyed) Ok Rapunzel. Stop the mumbling. You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah blah blah! It annoys me. (Changes her mood) I'm just kidding. I love you so much, my dear. (Sighs and walks to the table)
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 1:53 am

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
Meanwhile, back at the tower, Rapunzel just got done cleaning up the place. With the help of her friends, the entire tower was left sparkless.

Rapunzel: (checks the calendar) This is it, you guys. My birthday is just a day away. And this time, I'm finally going to ask mother if we can go see them.

Gothel: (calls out from the outside) Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your hair?

Rapunzel: (gets all excited) It's time!

Sid: Go for it, Rapunzel.

Calliope: Yeah. Go for it.

Rapunzel: (giggles) I know, I know. Hide so she doesn't see you. (Opens the curtains)

Both Calliope and Sid hide in the curtains. Rapunzel rushes to the window, where down below the tower, Gothel is waiting for her.

Gothel: (calls out again) Rapunzel?! I'm not getting any younger down here!

Rapunzel: (responded) Coming, mother. (Places her hair on the window hook)

Rapunzel let's her long heavenly hair falling down, into Gothel's hand. She holds onto the hair and Rapunzel pulls her up. As Gothel makes it to the top, Rapunzel welcomes her back as the woman steps onto the window pane.

Rapunzel: (tired out from pulling) Hi. Welcome home, mother. How's your trip?

Gothel: (fixes her dark hair) Ugh, it was long. But enough about me. What about you?

Rapunzel: What about me?

Gothel: How do you manage to do that every single day without failing? I bet it's really exhausting, dear. (Touches Rapunzel's cheek)

Rapunzel: (chuckles) Oh it's nothing, mother. Really.

Gothel: (teases) Then I don't know why you take so long?

Rapunzel: (confused) What?

Gothel: (laughs) I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so personally. (Walks to hang her robe)

Rapunzel: (laughs along in confusion) Ok? So, mother. I've been wanting to ask you that .........

Gothel: (looks at her wrist, and thinks to herself) Oh no. I must be aging. Not now. I must have her hair now! (Interrupts Rapunzel) Rapunzel, darling. Mommy's feeling a little bit rundown now. Could you sing this sweet melody? Then we'll talk.

Rapunzel: (nods excitedly) Right, of course. (Runs to get Gothel a chair, puts her on it, places her hair on Gothel's hands, and began singing)

Gothel: (tripping) Wait! Wait! I'm not ready!

Rapunzel: (continues singing,and her hair began glowing)

Gothel: (tries to keep up, but became already young) Rapunzel!

Rapunzel: (to Gothel) So mother. I've been wanting to tell you something, but you didn't really respond. So I'm gonna have to say that today is my birthday? Ta-dah!

Gothel: (denies politely) What? Oh no no no, darling. This can't be. I distinctly remembered. Your birthday was last year.

Rapunzel: That's the funny thing about birthdays. They come as an annual thing. (Takes a deep breathe) Mom. I'm about to turn 18, and I wanted to......(sighs) I want to ask you.... (Paused, and mumbles to herself) Of course I've been asking for quite some time now.

Gothel: (annoyed) Ok Rapunzel. Stop the mumbling. You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah blah blah! It annoys me. (Changes her mood) I'm just kidding. I love you so much, my dear. (Sighs and walks to the table)

Calliope: (whispers) Go on, Rapunzel.

Sid: (whispers) Ask her!

Rapunzel: (blurts it out) I want to go see the lights!

Gothel: (stunned in shock) Umm what was that?

Rapunzel: (shows her paintings) Um I was hoping that you'll take me to see those lights.

Gothel: (plays along) Oh! You mean the stars.

Rapunzel: Yeah but that's the thing. (Shows the star chart) I charted stars, and they're very constant. But these ones I drew? They appear every night on my birthday, and only on my birthday. And somehow, I can help but feel like they're meant for me.

Gothel was not amused and turns away for a second. Rapunzel continues to begged her to leave the tower to see them.

Rapunzel: (begging) Please, mother?! I want to go see them. And not just from our window. In person. I need to know what they are, and why they appear on the night of my birthday?

Gothel: (acts all dramatically) Oh Rapunzel. How many times must we go over this? You're still fragile like a flower. It's not safe out there

Rapunzel: I know, but....

Gothel: (interrupts) but nothing! Do you want to be trampled by a, god knows what, a ferocious beast?!

Rapunzel: (shakes her head) No.....

Gothel: (crying out tears) Or worst! What if someone so bad just happens to hurt you, and lefts you for dead?!

Rapunzel: (calms Gothel down) Mother! It's okay. Don't think such things. I'm still alive, aren't I?

Gothel: (nods) Yes dear.

Rapunzel: I know you're trying to protect me. And I am greatful for that...

Before Rapunzel can make her point, Gothel interrupted her again.

Gothel: (interrupts) Rapunzel?

Rapunzel: Yes?

Gothel: Can you promise me something?

Rapunzel: Yes? What is it?

Gothel: (makes a stern tone of voice) Don't ever ask to leave this tower again.

Rapunzel: (lowers her head) Sorry mother.

Gothel: (hugs Rapunzel) Oh! I love you so much, Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: (hugs back) I love you too.

As the moment passes by, Gothel is preparing to leave the tower to get a surprise for Rapunzel. Gothel slides down Rapunzel's hair, and heads off.

Gothel: (shouts out) I will see you in a bit, my darling! (Leaves)

Rapunzel: (waves unhappily) I guess I'll be waiting here then. (Sighs)

Rapunzel stares out of her window, and watches the world outside from the tower.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 1:59 am

mike: sure you can help me find the bandit in your dreams he mumbles and for your question no stay out of my business and anyone see my second in command polly
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 2:05 am

Traveron was walking fast into the woods to make sure that no one is following him. But to his surprise, he spotted a horse standing right in front of him. Cluelessly, he went up to it.

Traveron: (smirks) My, aren't you the prettiest stallion around here. (Thinks for a moment) I bet you have strong fastest legs too (hops on Polly) Okay, fleabag! Onward!
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 2:55 am

polly bucks him off and neighs at him taking out a sword out of nowhere and points it at him and a medallion with the dimensions symbol shows on her

meanwhile with mike

mike: mmm ladies answer me where are the bandits oh never mind leaves the girls and notices the three bandits well well looks like I have you guys you are underarrest you three now where is taveron looking at the three
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 24, 2014 3:06 am

Traveron: (shocked) Since when do horses do that? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tangled Eix   Tangled Eix - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Tangled Eix
Page 2 of 46Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next