Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol

Go down 
+26
AlexisWinx
Chocoroko
AngelicAura
Winxisawesome
FloraEnchantedCharm
Mermaidix Sirenix
winxclubmagi
fansdisney
Winx3450
Sirenix Portugal
Ylianne
KikiiWinxFairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
SarahTheGamerEmpress
SwordArtOnline
NaomiWinx83
yukai5
Aqua Fairy of the Ocean
GirlaPH
Sailor Lily
Tecnafairy
Winxrox466
Duchess Swan
Aeniara
Kyraii
JAD2350
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today, Romi Dames confirmed that Nickelodeon didn't pick up Winx Club for it's seventh season. The series will be over for Nickelodeon viewers in the US.

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 XjhXEtzKDRw

But to be on the bright side, the seventh season will still be produced nevertheless. Unfortunately, it will not air in the US (and back to the negative side lol). Hopefully some other network will pick it up. It is a possibility that they will produce the new season with Rai English, but that information has yet to be revealed.

What do you all think about this? I wish Nickelodeon would realize how many fans still love this show.

Last edited by JAD2350 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 4:16 am

yukai5 wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
No....cartoonetwork played the Rai version of the show and not 4kids. It wouldn't make sense for them to promote another competing version of the show on their network. Season 4 was also on boomerang according to the youtube recordings...you can see the Cartoonetwork logo sometimes on the Rai English version of the show.
How about this: Rainbow is the first Italian TV network in the US.

Actually.....i did at one time seen the 4Kids version on CN over here (while my sis was house sitting for someone) and there is record on Micheal's Favorites too that it aired on CN. The Rai version aired on Boomerang (I remember seeing the ads on CN New Zealand and Australia showing some clips on there).
So now we can start a petition so that Rainbow can move overseas to the uS?
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 4:17 am

Wizplace wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
Cartoon Network didn't only show the Rai dub, they showed 4kids as well. I don't know what dubs they showed where on CN, but they definitely played the 4kids dub here.

I agree with Winx3450, Winx Club is a dying TV series now, it's just not as popular as it was before. Some of that Nick may be responsible for because they put it in such a crappy time slot, but even if it was in a decent time slot, would it be more popular? I don't really think so...
No....cartoonetwork played the Rai version of the show and not 4kids. It wouldn't make sense for them to promote another competing version of the show on their network. Season 4 was also on boomerang according to the youtube recordings...you can see the Cartoonetwork logo sometimes on the Rai English version of the show.
You don't know your facts. I wouldn't be saying that the 4kids version played on CN just for fun, it actually did. Here in NZ and Australia, they did play the 4kids version. This was years ago though, and they would never play a show like Winx on CN now.

In the US, from what I understand, CN and it's sister network Boomerang played the Rai version, and that's why they're watermarks are there obviously.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 5:16 am

Wizplace wrote:
yukai5 wrote:
Wizplace wrote:

Actually.....i did at one time seen the 4Kids version on CN over here (while my sis was house sitting for someone) and there is record on Micheal's Favorites too that it aired on CN. The Rai version aired on Boomerang (I remember seeing the ads on CN New Zealand and Australia showing some clips on there).
So now we can start a petition so that Rainbow can move overseas to the uS?

Sadly, Nick Australia and NZ is too lazy to show winx. The only time it was shown (the nick dub) was near the end of last year till early this year (missed series 3-4 but caught season 5) on a block called FOUR Kids (the channel's name is FOUR btw, pun not attended). And what I mean by record, is that CN also played the 4Kids version in the US, just with a shorten opening.

@Winxisawesome: are we in mindsinc for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 6:12 am

I don't know too much about networks airing multiple versions of the show, but I do believe there are rights for syndication for networks like CN. They've aired 4kids episodes of Pokemon and PUSA episodes of Pokemon, since they are eligible to air any season of the show. Even on their sister channel, Boomerang. Granted, there's no other english version of Seasons 1-8 of Pokemon other than 4kids, so that's how they are seen.

Anywho, getting back to Winx Club. I realized something; let's say, yes, CN or Disney gets the rights to Winx Club and start airing episodes. Well, if Season 7 were the final season of the show... it would be outright pointless to introduce a "new" show to some other channel when it will only last one season. Even if the potential audience is low, to "cancel" the show. Totally played out.

If season 7 wasn't the finale anyway, would we see CN or Disney do the exact same thing Nickelodeon did? Air one hour specials to cut down Seasons 1-2, air their own dub of Seasons 3-6... just so we can see what happened ALL OVER AGAIN.... again? That would be massive overkill to have people watch, or even try to grow an audience to watch the show. I'd seriously lose my mind having to watch the entire show again. And I bet you that if it was redubbed, it would follow the same script by Nick, because they follow the original script word for word.

I'm only looking at the overall look if the show were to be given a new license for an English audience. Just like Nick did, would another network promote that this is a "NEW" show coming to America, when it's been out, even in the US, for over 10 years?

I'm with the same person who mentioned if Season 7 would be the last season. It'd be pointless to have another english company dub one little season. Because Nick was in it for the whole run. To air their own season 3-4, the two movies & co-produce seasons 5 and 6.

Just adding my next two cents.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 6:25 am

That's very true. It would be pretty pointless. So it's either Nick continues the show or cancels it altogether. Or someone has to do English subs for the Italian version...or just learn Italian Razz I doubt it if they would re-release it in the US again, for the third time now. Maybe they could release it in places were they didn't release it? Like NZ and Australia...but that would never happen Razz
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 7:09 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
That's very true. It would be pretty pointless. So it's either Nick continues the show or cancels it altogether. Or someone has to do English subs for the Italian version...or just learn Italian :PI doubt it if they would re-release it in the US again, for the third time now. Maybe they could release it in places were they didn't release it? Like NZ and Australia...but that would never happen Razz

True that. I mean, the only way to get the episodes is at the supermarkets (I have spotted some but it's one of those things that you have to get quickly before they remove it from the shelves), or if you are really lucky, at places like Kmart etc. But on Nick, again, L-A-Z-Y! They did show the specials, but that's about it. Nothing more. This shows that Nick wasn't taking things seriously for some countries.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 am

yukai5 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
That's very true. It would be pretty pointless. So it's either Nick continues the show or cancels it altogether. Or someone has to do English subs for the Italian version...or just learn Italian :PI doubt it if they would re-release it in the US again, for the third time now. Maybe they could release it in places were they didn't release it? Like NZ and Australia...but that would never happen Razz

True that. I mean, the only way to get the episodes is at the supermarkets (I have spotted some but it's one of those things that you have to get quickly before they remove it from the shelves), or if you are really lucky, at places like Kmart etc. But on Nick, again, L-A-Z-Y! They did show the specials, but that's about it. Nothing more. This shows that Nick wasn't taking things seriously for some countries.
I've rarely seen them...I only just saw a few at The Warehouse a few weeks ago. They did get very lazy with Australia and New Zealand, especially NZ Razz Funny that they're actually selling them here, because they never showed it properly. It could have been successful here, but they couldn't be bothered with it.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 8:26 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
yukai5 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:

I've rarely seen them...I only just saw a few at The Warehouse a few weeks ago. They did get very lazy with Australia and New Zealand, especially NZ :PFunny that they're actually selling them here, because they never showed it properly. It could have been successful here, but they couldn't be bothered with it.
That is true. I'm really peeved off about it. I got my oldest neice hooked on to it, and the only way she be able to watch is online.

This kinda shows that Nick really wasn't interested of showing the series. However, they did took some time for the games though, but to be quite honest, why release another dress me up game when you could've updated the first one?
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 10:55 am

Wizplace wrote:
vampynapy wrote:
What is Rai English?

And if "Keep in mind guys, Nickelodeon has a HABIT of not renewing shows after 4 seasons!!!!" if this is true then why is Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents still around?

I think if the TV network Vortex got the Winx Club and aired it every Saturday once a week it would have gotten better views etc.

And season 6 is going to be shown in full all the episodes will air!

I loved Nick's cast as well. Smile
Spongebob is actually getting cancelled now and Fairy Odd Parents rarley makes new episodes anymore. But those are only two shows.
OMG SPONGEBOB IS GETTING CANCELLED?!  Dance Dance 
Not that i hate the show but it was getting time! I only liked the first 4 or 5 seasons, and i think it's true! I saw some things like #SaveSpongebob on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Winxisawesome wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
Cartoon Network didn't only show the Rai dub, they showed 4kids as well. I don't know what dubs they showed where on CN, but they definitely played the 4kids dub here.

I agree with Winx3450, Winx Club is a dying TV series now, it's just not as popular as it was before. Some of that Nick may be responsible for because they put it in such a crappy time slot, but even if it was in a decent time slot, would it be more popular? I don't really think so...
You don't know your facts. I wouldn't be saying that the 4kids version played on CN just for fun, it actually did. Here in NZ and Australia, they did play the 4kids version. This was years ago though, and they would never play a show like Winx on CN now.

In the US, from what I understand, CN and it's sister network Boomerang played the Rai version, and that's why they're watermarks are there obviously.
I was talking about in American not other countries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 10 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next