Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions

Go down 
+11
AngelicAura
Winxrox466
Chocoroko
zadien
Aeniara
Domino_kitty
Sailor Lily
Crystal Flake
Kyraii
Bubbelle
DuncanSirenix14
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

So.... There isn't a topic like this yet...

I mean.. there is, but this topic is talking about the overall season...

You can discuss just about anything here, as long as they're season 6 related Smile

So... Start!

The theme song is a bit Kiddish..... Sounds too pleasant... I'd rather keep the Season 5 theme song. Also, the ending song.... is kind of ^^^(pretty much what I said here) Way of Sirenix is a bit... ok ish. Hopefully they make better songs after this...

Bloomix.... WHY BLOOMIX. that's like naming yourself Bloom Bloom instead Bloom of Domino. " NOW, ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF PRINCESS BLOOM BLOOM" It's like.. Why? THey could name it something else that BLOOMix. Ancientix or Legendix sonds nice, ( these are names me and Nessa came up with xd)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Bloom's been Jesus like since season 2 when she brought Sky back from the dead. It was one of the few incidents that I felt 4Kids handled better- mostly because people can't officially die in American Cartoons. Season 6 just made it real.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Well she's been Jesus in all seasons,to be fair.Bloom this Bloom that.I still can't believe the show still has interest of so many fans after running 5 seasons (too early to judge season 6) on her.
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Well, the story was all about Bloom until the first movie. But 3 seasons and a movie after that, they still didn't realize that her storyline was over and that it's time to move on. Bloom was a good character until Nick took over.
We could have had a different Winx with problems earning her new transformation. Tecna, for example. She didn't really do anything to earn Bloomix, they could have picked that up and write an interesting plot about a character that doesn't get much attention.

Hmm, Nickbow making an interesting plot... That's a good joke. /pats self in the back
Back to top Go down
Fire Girl
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Fire Girl

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Writing,Reading,Being on the internet xD

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Looool. Fary Jesus.
Well this season is quite good but bursting into new transformation in the beggining is huge fail. I mean. They earned them in simple way. Bloomix? Kinda stupid. Maybe they tried to be original. Imagine how cool the name Bloomix would be if the main character was called differently. Nick is making the show more childish and childish. Like they don't care for us older fans.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 21, 2013 12:45 am

Nex is the guy who tries to flirt with Aisha. In Latin, his name means death/murder.  :lol: 
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 am

Fire Girl wrote:
Looool. Fary Jesus.
Well this season is quite good but bursting into new transformation in the beggining is huge fail. I mean. They earned them in simple way. Bloomix? Kinda stupid. Maybe they tried to be original. Imagine how cool the name Bloomix would be if the main character was called differently. Nick is making the show more childish and childish. Like they don't care for us older fans.
Keep in mind that Nick only has control over a portion of the show. Rainbow probably still has a majority of the power, so you should probably put most of the blame on them.
Back to top Go down
Fire Girl
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Fire Girl

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Writing,Reading,Being on the internet xD

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Kyraii wrote:
Fire Girl wrote:
Looool. Fary Jesus.
Keep in mind that Nick only has control over a portion of the show. Rainbow probably still has a majority of the power, so you should probably put most of the blame on them.

Okay. Nick is giving an awesome voices to them. But Rainbow is making the show silly. But Still i'm enjoying it no matter what Razz
Back to top Go down
winxclub5
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub5

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing stories!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Well, this season is seriosly bad! I've watched 12 episode and I'm shocked how they could think this story! First when the girls want to go somewhere, they're travelling 3 episodes while Tricks are spying them and do nothing. This won't make anyone happy - a half season without any action... I'm so bored... There isn't any cool battles too!
Everything is so bad that I'm freaking out while I'm watching and understand what's happening - anything good.
Winx searched for someone (I forgot her name) and they knew nothing. But they knew nothing after 10 episodes searching! Is this normal?! For Winx club it is. After that Bloom, the epic leader, cried her eyes and decided that she must back in Gardenia without Winx club. She left Alfea? Was I the only person which hasn't cried? Well, I couldn't enjoy on this because I knew that I'll see her on the next episode and it also will be badly.
But, come on, WHAT?! Vampires?! Really? From a story for fairies and witches and college for fairies we saw a scary scene - vampire was under the window of a fairy who was screaming out... Bad!
If someone wants to see a bad season from all things of season 1-5, season 6 is for him/her. But I've done with this - I can't watch a stupid animation with not so smart producers and heroes...

Last edited by Aeniara on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use of a curse word.)
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 09, 2014 8:02 pm

winxclub5 wrote:
Well, this season is seriosly bad! I've watched 12 episode and I'm shocked how they could think this story! First when the girls want to go somewhere, they're travelling 3 episodes while Tricks are spying them and do nothing. This won't make anyone happy - a half season without any action... I'm so bored... There isn't any cool battles too!
Everything is so bad that I'm freaking out while I'm watching and understand what's happening - anything good.
Winx searched for someone (I forgot her name) and they knew nothing. But they knew nothing after 10 episodes searching! Is this normal?! For Winx club it is. After that Bloom, the epic leader, cried her eyes and decided that she must back in Gardenia without Winx club. She left Alfea? Was I the only person which hasn't cried? Well, I couldn't enjoy on this because I knew that I'll see her on the next episode and it also will be badly.
But, come on, WHAT?! Vampires?! Really? From a story for fairies and witches and college for fairies we saw a scary scene - vampire was under the window of a fairy who was screaming out... Bad!
If someone wants to see a bad season from all things of season 1-5, season 6 is for him/her. But I've done with this - I can't watch a stupid animation with not so smart producers and heroes...

It can't be action all the time! Do you expect them to be fighting in a battle while sleeping or what?

*Her name is Eldora

*Trix

*You can't curse here

*Children of the night not vampires

And you think Season 6 is bad? Have you even watched season 5 at all?
Back to top Go down
winxclub5
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub5

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing stories!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:

It can't be action all the time! Do you expect them to be fighting in a battle while sleeping or what?  

It can't they do nothing all the time too. Wink
Or I'm so bored that I don't see the good thing in travelling for "almost" nothing a half season.  Sad 

Quote :
*Children of the night not vampires
I think I heart vampires after "Children of night" but whatever. This isn't change not interesting episodes.
Quote :
And you think Season 6 is bad? Have you even watched season 5 at all?
Oh, yeah! And I think that season 6 is very bad. I can't watch more than 2-3 bad seasons, right? I can't torture myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 6 Discussions   Winx Club Season 6 Discussions - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Season 6 Discussions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next