Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?

Go down 
+9
GirlaPH
Chocoroko
Domino_kitty
KikiiWinxFairy
JAD2350
Winx3450
Sailor Lily
Mermaidix Sirenix
WinxClubUSA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy
Hobbies : Computer Graphics, Video Editing, Hamsters, Science, Algebra

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seriously, this is really irritating. It airs in exactly one week from now (Or it is planned to) and they didn't even bother to advertise it?

They advertised every other season right after the finale, so I just don't understand. This just adds another reason that supports the idea they really aren't paying much attention to Winx Club anymore and I don't think we're getting a Season 7.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WinxClubUSA

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 8:16 pm

PrinceAbeash wrote:
You guys should stop complaining -_- In my country, no Winx at all. NADA. I have to wait for like days to watch it, or to rely on my best friend Jaddeeh (Jad XD ) to help me watch it. All I'm saying is, be grateful they even gave us a SEASON 6 trailer, because as you all know, Nick barely cares about us, and the reason being is because the merchandise are barely selling. I bet you if people bought more Winx, they would air the show non stop.
If Jakks put more effort into designing the dolls, I would because then they'd be worth the 25$ price tag
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
PrinceAbeash wrote:
You guys should stop complaining -_- In my country, no Winx at all. NADA. I have to wait for like days to watch it, or to rely on my best friend Jaddeeh (Jad Laughing ) to help me watch it. All I'm saying is, be grateful they even gave us a SEASON 6 trailer, because as you all know, Nick barely cares about us, and the reason being is because the merchandise are barely selling. I bet you if people bought more Winx, they would air the show non stop.
If Jakks put more effort into designing the dolls, I would because then they'd be worth the 25$ price tag
You know, this is pretty funny. Because i live in The Netherlands and they do promote Winx, because when it was like the thirth week after the second part of Season 5 started and they were still advertising. Wink

But the fun thing is, Nick NL doesn't care about the ratings or merchandise. They just air it that's enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 pm

The Winx Club is pretty big in the NL though. My friend who lives there has heard of Winx Club and her daughter watches it too. They also had the Winx on Tour show in the NL which IMO was better than the Winx Power Show.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm

i think nick uploaded it on their website but i dont live in their location. Can someone check if its the season 6 promo and if it is, can you upload it. Also if it is the promo, don't spill any info out.  :evil:
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 9:46 pm

I can't look either. Nick won't allow people from outside the US to watch clips or promos on their site anymore. Let alone full episodes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Domino_Kitty is right at least we can see the promo. Other countries don't even get winx club promos. You should be grateful for even the season 6 promo. I am. 
Back to top Go down
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy
Hobbies : Computer Graphics, Video Editing, Hamsters, Science, Algebra

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Well, I still think they should have shown a promo to possibly draw in more viewers for the premiere next week, it wasn't just about getting a sneak peak. Even if they are trying to hide a lot of the info to get viewers, the way they are doing it might kill the show for they won't be drawing new attention to it unless someone views the Rainbow Trailer ONLINE.

I'm sticking to my opinion, and that is final for me. I honestly could care less if you don't agree with me, but I don't see why you wouldn't agree. Don't you want Winx Club to be advertised? Or do you really just want it die so easily? The responses from some of you baffles my mind, since I don't understand.

Let's put you in Rainbow's shoes okay? If you created Winx Club, and you sold some rights to Nickelodeon and this all happened to your show, you'd be upset/angry and you'd want them to advertise it more. So if you truly love Winx Club, why wouldn't you want it to be advertised? I just don't get it! They had a ton of viewers during the finale, and that was the perfect time to advertise the show.

I own a Winx Club Fan Club of about 2000 members on a site called ROBLOX, and some of the people in there wouldn't have even known Winx Club was continuing if I didn't tell them.

Wizplace, you can't expect every person to go on the internet and search for the Season 6 trailer. While on TV, they could have aired a 30 second promo to millions of viewers which is more than the 2 minute trailer has gotten online within a month of being up.

Do you see how this could have been handled a lot better than they did?

Either way, let's just hope they release a promo this week! I'm not gong to reply to this topic, since I have nothing else to say. But yeah, I stand my ground when I say I am steamed with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WinxClubUSA
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 am

Quote :
Wizplace, you can't expect every person to go on the internet and search for the Season 6 trailer. While on TV, they could have aired a 30 second promo to millions of viewers which is more than the 2 minute trailer has gotten online within a month of being up.
Your completely wrong about that portion BelieveInWinx, MagixJoruney & Other winx club blogs have uploaded the trailer already.  Okay so....did any other country get another trailer after the season 5 finale? No. 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 24, 2013 1:10 am

WC USA, Then maybe those people should stop being lazy and use Google a little bit more. Great Dragon, I found out about the promo from Una Di Noi and Michael's Favourites.

I live in Canada, I can't watch any clips on the US Nick site because they block non US visitors from everything but the games and the forums. No other country has had the trailer. I'll only find out if the 6th season starts on the 5th of October next week.

Ytv and Nick Canada have got to be the worst for promoting Winx Club!  

I do understand what you're saying about TV promos, but you have to look at the facts. We're a digital society now. In most countries it's common to check everything online, not just on the TV. That one 2 minute promo most likely reached 10 million people on its first day on the official site. Never mind all the people who check out websites and blogs since then. So even your estimations of how many more people would be reached by a TV promo is off. You're only thinking of the US, there are many other countries involved in Winx Club. The US isn't even a large market for Winx Club.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 am

I think it's safe to say that Domino_Kitty wins this debate Smile go internet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next