Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?

Go down 
+9
GirlaPH
Chocoroko
Domino_kitty
KikiiWinxFairy
JAD2350
Winx3450
Sailor Lily
Mermaidix Sirenix
WinxClubUSA
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy
Hobbies : Computer Graphics, Video Editing, Hamsters, Science, Algebra

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Empty
PostSubject: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Seriously, this is really irritating. It airs in exactly one week from now (Or it is planned to) and they didn't even bother to advertise it?

They advertised every other season right after the finale, so I just don't understand. This just adds another reason that supports the idea they really aren't paying much attention to Winx Club anymore and I don't think we're getting a Season 7.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WinxClubUSA
Anonymous

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Or they figured that they already put the trailer on the official winx club so they didn't need to air it after word. I think most of us know that Season 6 is airing next weekend.  You're really getting upset over something so small Sad you're acting like they just didn't give us a trailer. We all know that nick doesn't like to air winx club commercials already. It's nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 7:32 pm

im not upset. it just no surprise to me.
Back to top Go down
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Wizplace wrote:
Or they figured that they already put the trailer on the official winx club so they didn't need to air it after word. I think most of us know that Season 6 is airing next weekend.  You're really getting upset over something so small Sad you're acting like they just didn't give us a trailer. We all know that nick doesn't like to air winx club commercials already. It's nothing new.
That doesn't exactly make sense...

Season 5's Rainbow trailer was released nearly a year before the actual promo trailer was released after Season 4 ended.

So even if they did release a Rainbow Trailer for Season 6, they still should be advertising, especially since it's in less than week. I know we'll get a trailer later this week, but I'm still a little steamed that I had high expectations for this morning q_q
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 7:44 pm

I wanted to see a promo soo bad but i guess its no surprise that they didn't show us one. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 pm

WinxClubUSA wrote:
Wizplace wrote:

Season 5's Rainbow trailer was released nearly a year before the actual promo trailer was released after Season 4 ended.

So even if they did release a Rainbow Trailer for Season 6, they still should be advertising, especially since it's in less than week. I know we'll get a trailer later this week, but I'm still a little steamed that I had high expectations for this morning q_q
Here's the thing: Nick. Doesn't. Advertise. Winx. Club. It's gotten really bad since season 4. And a reminder: they did like 4 trailers for season 5. We've only got one for season 6. They never show the full trailer after the end of the season. Season 5 got 4 trailers if I recall. They showed only the little 30 second trailer at the end of season 4 that was it. 
Back to top Go down
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Wizplace wrote:
WinxClubUSA wrote:
Wizplace wrote:

Here's the thing: Nick. Doesn't. Advertise. Winx. Club. It's gotten really bad since season 4. And a reminder: they did like 4 trailers for season 5. We've only got one for season 6. They never show the full trailer after the end of the season. Season 5 got 4 trailers if I recall. They showed only the little 30 second trailer at the end of season 4 that was it. 
You're making me facepalm really hard. I was hoping for that LITTLE 30 Second Trailer! Sheesh... q_q :curse:

Last edited by WinxClubUSA on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling.)
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Well actually it doesn't matter because the trailer is online so everyone can watch it and i think Nick is gonna air a trailer tomorrow or Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Winx3450 wrote:
Well actually it doesn't matter because the trailer is online so everyone can watch it and i think Nick is gonna air a trailer tomorrow or Friday Very Happy
What i was trying to say. 
Back to top Go down
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 1:06 am

I was actually really hoping they would air the season 6 promo at the end. They should give us a little taste of the new season before it starts. It would make sense for them to air it after the last episode of season 5 cause everyone will notice it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?   Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Who else is steemed that Nick didn't air a Season 6 promo after Season 5's Finale?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next