Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2024 9:18 am by juleic1123

» Who I am (StellaX)
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7436 registered users
The newest registered user is krks10000

Our users have posted a total of 222732 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
juleic1123
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit OF8qjdpFavourite season 3 civilian outfit Pg078O2Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Ck5wUFn 

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit

Go down 
+8
Winx3450
AngelicAura
Aqua Fairy of the Ocean
Domino_kitty
spiralcloudah
winxflora 123
Winxrox466
Sailor Lily
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Empty
PostSubject: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Winx-Fairies+Layla+Season+2+CasualFavourite season 3 civilian outfit Winx-Fairies+Flora+Season+2+CasualFavourite season 3 civilian outfit Winx-Fairies+Musa+Season+2+Casual
Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Winx-Fairies+Bloom+Season+2+CasualFavourite season 3 civilian outfit Winx-Fairies+Stella+Season+2+CasualFavourite season 3 civilian outfit Winx-Fairies+Tecna+Season+2+Casual

These outfits were worn in season 2 too but i thought it would be better to be posted here since they wear these outfits for the entire season.

1. Stella: Her outfit is so much better then her old one. Cute star belt and earrings. Her style.
2. Musa: (pretend her hair is long) I really like this outfit. It's cute and is still tomboyish.
3. Flora: Now this is a hard one. Pink and red don't go together but then on Flora, it just looks soo cute. I wish they changed the top style though. 
4. Bloom: It really suits her. Not too much pink on it either. 
5. Tecna: A lot of the same shade of purple. They could have used different shades for the tights.
6. Aisha: Why did they keep her original season 2 first part outfit? She wore that outfit when the winx wore their season 1 outfits.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 5:35 pm

1.Stella
2.Bloom
3.Flora
4.Tecna
5.Musa
6.Aisha

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Tumblr_nq2b68k7lB1rz6w0do4_500
The Lovely Sardonyx:
Back to top Go down
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia
Hobbies : I like to read and study but i love to go on the internet and watch cartoons

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 6:02 pm

stella
bloom
musa
flora
tecna
aisha

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Flora_12

I am Rosellinda you can call me rose. I am the fairy of the moon and clouds.
I am daughter of flora and stepdaughter of stella. As you can guess i am a princess and i have a lot of royal duties but i always have time to spend with my family and friends.
I mostly live in solaria but i also vist my mother often in lynphea Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 pm

1) Flora (I think the style is very cute and fitting for flora)

2) Bloom (I think it's cute, and It's good to see her finally wearing Blue)

3) Musa (It suits her well because it's very hip like her personality)

4) Teca (I think the colors are pretty but it's not really a style I like)

5) Stella (The bright green doesn't go well with her hair, and together with the neon magenta, she looks like and easter egg. Also it's more of an outfit she'd wear to a party, not casual outing.)

6) Aisha (it suits her, but the colors don't go well. Olive green, light mauve, and dull blue, not exactly the best combination.)

Check out my stories:
Warning! This website is rated T:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10189412/1/Power-Love-and-Destruction
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Flora's season 2/3 outfit was orange and pink, not red and pink. Red and pink do go together, they shouldn't be worn exclusively together in one outfit, but they do match. Unlike say yellow and purple (complimentary colours my bum)

I liked Musa's the best because it suited her personality and you can wear it around town and not freeze your tummy off Smile

Tecna's was okay, but what is with all the buttons?

Aisha's well, actually lilac and olive drab are fine together, you just have to wear them correctly (I sound like the authority on fashion eh?) It's a mix of masculine and feminine and it works for her.

Stella, love the character, but I think the dress is too short and would have looked better with some leggings.

Flora, not a fan of the polka dots on the sleeves or the cut of the skirt, but the outfit isn't too bad.

Bloom, the top should have been longer.

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit New_si10

avi  and signature by me
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
Flora's season 2/3 outfit was orange and pink, not red and pink. Red and pink do go together, they shouldn't be worn exclusively together in one outfit, but they do match. Unlike say yellow and purple (complimentary colours my bum)

I liked Musa's the best because it suited her personality and you can wear it around town and not freeze your tummy off Smile

Aisha's well, actually lilac and olive drab are fine together, you just have to wear them correctly (I sound like the authority on fashion eh?) It's a mix of masculine and feminine and it works for her.

Stella, love the character, but I think the dress is too short and would have looked better with some leggings.

Flora, not a fan of the polka dots on the sleeves or the cut of the skirt, but the outfit isn't too bad.

are you sure about flora's being orange and pink? Maybe you should rewatch season 2 and 3.

Last edited by rashid29 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 8:50 pm

rashid29 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:

are you sure? Maybe you should rewatch season 2 and 3.
Sure of what? You'll have to be more specific when quoting my entire post.

avi  and signature by me
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:

Actually Complimentary colors do go together. It's usually Analogous colors that don't go well together.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
rashid29 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:

sure of flora's outfit being pink and orange instead of pink and red.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 3:01 am

rashid29 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
rashid29 wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:

sure of flora's outfit being pink and orange instead of pink and red.
I've watched the seasons, owned the dolls and looked at various stock art, her colours are orange and pink. Maybe some of the stock art has the orange with more red in it since it takes red and yellow to make orange, but the colours are pink and orange. Even that colour on her skirt there is a reddish orange/ scarlet colour.

However it is rude and rather off topic to continue to imply that I have no idea what I'm talking about when you tell me that I don't know my colours when I'm 32 years old. It's orange, I even asked my husband who kinda has to know his colours for work and he said it's orange.

avi  and signature by me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite season 3 civilian outfit   Favourite season 3 civilian outfit Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Favourite season 3 civilian outfit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next