Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

About moving to a New School - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

About moving to a New School - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
About moving to a New School - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

About moving to a New School

Go down 
+5
StarsAtMidnight~
Winxisawesome
JAD2350
SwordArtOnline
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

About moving to a New School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, I just feel bad about me, moving to a new school, I am really gonna miss my old school, I have been there for like 6 years!
The new school I am going to, is an ALL girls school.
And now, I am gonna miss my guy-friends in my old school. Sad (My old school is Co-ed School)
And can I please have some advices how to adjust, about leaving your old school, and going to a new school? Smile

Thanks. Very Happy
I would appreciate if you would give me some advices. :3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 1:03 pm

DI ZIO wrote:

NATURE KICK

SIRENIX★
YOU'RE THE
INSPIRATION

THE POWER OF THE
SEAS INSIDE OF YOU

i see you already gotten a lot of advice... but nethertheless

i know going to a new school is scary like hell
but trust me, if you stay true to yourself and stand strong you will be just fine

my advice is ... do not try to fit in all that much when bad things occur
you know, like smoking or drinking... not sure if you already do such stuff.. hopefully not for your own good but yeah....
you shouldnt feel like you must join in such activities just to get along with new kids and a new school Wink
im just saying because these days smoking and drinking are such a big deal , even around kids your age... so yeah

Thats a wonderful advice Di Zio! Very Happy
I understand about the bad things that will occur, I won't join people who does that. And yes, I will atleast try to get along with kind people there! Very Happy
Actually, you are right, I am scared at a same gender school, thats why I made this topic. :3
I hate smoking 'cause I get dizzy when I smell one.
And drinking, nah, I don't do that. Wink
So yeah, I got no problem with those things, but I maybe will have some problem with the people who do those things.

Thanks for your wonderful advice Di Zio! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hungergamesgirl
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Hungergamesgirl

Hobbies : I like singing,cheerleading,acting and irish dance

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 pm

its easy just walk up 2 somebody and say hi.Thats what I did when I moved schools.Oh and don't worry everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Ahh... High school. Very Happy Girl it's been going to be a messed up year if you don't have confidence in yourself and here's a tip: Never have too much pride or they'll think you're full of it..

1. Always try to be friends with the simplest people.. That would be a good start.
2. Never pay attention to the "Over-their self" people they're so high of imagination of being perfect and if you try saying hello the first impression you'll be getting is "Ugh what a freak"
3. Always sit in the back seats... Trust me it's going to help you stay out of attention so you know people don't get jealous of you and start bullying you.
4. DON'T be a shy kind,they hate the shy kind.
5. DON'T have lots of tolerance. It's a human weakness. They'll take advantage of it. (It happened to me and still does)
6. Start off by impressing your teachers with your knowledge just don't exaggerate.. Stereotypes and other classmates are going to think you're a "Know it all" Nobody likes a "Know it all" Cause they end up being geeks (Well at my school it happens,it doesn't always happen in other schools)
7. Well you have a good start since your school doesn't have boys.. And that my dear is a long story.
8. The library is good start to hang out somewhere and meet friends that if there's no lounge,your first friend(s) will probably be your classmates.. Just make sure you don't go there (The library) frequently.. They'll think you're a book worm.
9. When you buy food... You either sit in a table with your friends or go eat somewhere else because the hate always starts at the cafeteria.
10. Don't be afraid to show who you are and be yourself. Life is full of stereotypes and prejudice! You'll have some of them bullying you at some point! Never show them your weakness and always be confident. Don't let them bring you down. You could always come to me when you need help and make a topic for more advice. Most of us have been there and we'll have the same or different answers on how to help you.
Stay fearless and never let anyone bring you down. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Hungergamesgirl wrote:
its easy just walk up 2 somebody and say hi.Thats what I did when I moved schools.Oh and don't worry everything will be fine.

Hmmm, I'll try doing that too. Thanks! Very Happy

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
Ahh... High school. Very Happy Girl it's been going to be a messed up year if you don't have confidence in yourself and here's a tip: Never have too much pride or they'll think you're full of it..

1. Always try to be friends with the simplest people.. That would be a good start.
2. Never pay attention to the "Over-their self" people they're so high of imagination of being perfect and if you try saying hello the first impression you'll be getting is "Ugh what a freak"
3. Always sit in the back seats... Trust me it's going to help you stay out of attention so you know people don't get jealous of you and start bullying you.
4. DON'T be a shy kind,they hate the shy kind.
5. DON'T have lots of tolerance. It's a human weakness. They'll take advantage of it. (It happened to me and still does)
6. Start off by impressing your teachers with your knowledge just don't exaggerate.. Stereotypes and other classmates are going to think you're a "Know it all" Nobody likes a "Know it all" Cause they end up being geeks (Well at my school it happens,it doesn't always happen in other schools)
7. Well you have a good start since your school doesn't have boys.. And that my dear is a long story.
8. The library is good start to hang out somewhere and meet friends that if there's no lounge,your first friend(s) will probably be your classmates.. Just make sure you don't go there (The library) frequently.. They'll think you're a book worm.
9. When you buy food... You either sit in a table with your friends or go eat somewhere else because the hate always starts at the cafeteria.
10. Don't be afraid to show who you are and be yourself. Life is full of stereotypes and prejudice! You'll have some of them bullying you at some point! Never show them your weakness and always be confident. Don't let them bring you down. You could always come to me when you need help and make a topic for more advice. Most of us have been there and we'll have the same or different answers on how to help you.
Stay fearless and never let anyone bring you down. Wink

Thank you for a very confidential advice! (You know, you made me more confident. Wink )
Thanks for all of those steps! I will do it! Yeah, sometimes, we can't avoid bullies 'ya know.
But you are right, I just gotta be confident and show them who I really are! Very Happy :cheers:
Thank you very much Sarah! That really made me feel good and more confident! I will also try to be cautious to people who are so full of themselves. Thank you very much again Sarah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 pm

An all-girls school? Girls can be bratty, man. xD

Don't put all of your energy into trying to be friends with certain people. Doesn't matter if they seem like the only people you like, if they're ignoring you, leave. You're wasting your time still standing there if you don't. Trust me on this one. There will be other people.

Never be mean to anyone. This is a biggie. Honestly, most people are going to be pretty darn nice to you as long as you're nice to them and those around them. If you're mean to people though, even if it was just a one-time deal, they're gonna be mean to you. So don't let that happen. Basically what I'm saying is don't give them a chance to dislike you.

If you're being bullied don't let it get to you. If it's something big like they're physically attacking you or calling you curse words, tell a teacher-- but if it's something small that you don't think they're gonna do anything about (or if they do it's gonna make the situation worse) just ignore the person. Don't bully them back or anything, just. Ignore. Give 'em the cold shoulder and eventually they'll just get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Sibylla is right with the bullying part.
Never at any point bully them back.. You don't wanna be stuck in the situation (Which i'm handling very well actually but it doesn't always work that way) i'm stuck in. You're still young and We definitely don't want you to experience these stuff in such age! It's not good.. Not good at all.. If you do get cyber-bullied you have all the advantages all you have to do is connect your phone with the social network you're cyber-bullied at,Screen capture the hate comments and viola! You have supporting proof to give to the PRINCIPAL! Or the vice-principal Or the coordinator of Middle School or anyone with more powers than teacher,but you could build a student-teacher relationship where you go ask the teachers you like and like you back (As student and teacher) for advice! It has always worked. (At least for me!) and if you get bullied at school you could make:
1. A Video recording everything that happens (Prefer someone else making that video and that someone has to be a close friend but make sure they don't notices
2. A sound recorder recording everything they say (Prefer to be hidden at all time but in high areas so the sound isn't hard to hear and also with someone who's a close friend to you or gets the same treatment (Bullying treatment) you're getting but they're done with her..)
3. Call the cops and i'm not kidding! If things got out of hand at school call the cops when you go home! Because bullying doesn't only happen at school it happens everywhere they see you! Juvie isn't going to be the best place but you might end up being on the worst side of the whole family and stuff like that! Ugh it's like a complicated (This part is only when things get out of hand)
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 pm

SibyllaJustice wrote:
An all-girls school? Girls can be bratty, man. xD

Don't put all of your energy into trying to be friends with certain people. Doesn't matter if they seem like the only people you like, if they're ignoring you, leave. You're wasting your time still standing there if you don't. Trust me on this one. There will be other people.

Never be mean to anyone. This is a biggie. Honestly, most people are going to be pretty darn nice to you as long as you're nice to them and those around them. If you're mean to people though, even if it was just a one-time deal, they're gonna be mean to you. So don't let that happen. Basically what I'm saying is don't give them a chance to dislike you.

If you're being bullied don't let it get to you. If it's something big like they're physically attacking you or calling you curse words, tell a teacher-- but if it's something small that you don't think they're gonna do anything about (or if they do it's gonna make the situation worse) just ignore the person. Don't bully them back or anything, just. Ignore. Give 'em the cold shoulder and eventually they'll just get tired of it.

Thanks for telling me Sibylla! I will take that warning, I also thought of that when I told my classmates that I am moving.
Ok, I won't ask for any attention at that school. I didn't know girls can be like that. o.O

Well, thanks for telling me that! Very Happy
Thank you very much!!! Very Happy

Sibylla is right with the bullying part.
Never at any point bully them back.. You don't wanna be stuck in the situation (Which i'm handling very well actually but it doesn't always work that way) i'm stuck in. You're still young and We definitely don't want you to experience these stuff in such age! It's not good.. Not good at all.. If you do get cyber-bullied you have all the advantages all you have to do is connect your phone with the social network you're cyber-bullied at,Screen capture the hate comments and viola! You have supporting proof to give to the PRINCIPAL! Or the vice-principal Or the coordinator of Middle School or anyone with more powers than teacher,but you could build a student-teacher relationship where you go ask the teachers you like and like you back (As student and teacher) for advice! It has always worked. (At least for me!) and if you get bullied at school you could make:
1. A Video recording everything that happens (Prefer someone else making that video and that someone has to be a close friend but make sure they don't notices
2. A sound recorder recording everything they say (Prefer to be hidden at all time but in high areas so the sound isn't hard to hear and also with someone who's a close friend to you or gets the same treatment (Bullying treatment) you're getting but they're done with her..)
3. Call the cops and i'm not kidding! If things got out of hand at school call the cops when you go home! Because bullying doesn't only happen at school it happens everywhere they see you! Juvie isn't going to be the best place but you might end up being on the worst side of the whole family and stuff like that! Ugh it's like a complicated (This part is only when things get out of hand)

Wow, I didn't know things happen like that in other schools. o.O
Ok, I'll try to take your advice, but man, those are hard, I mean, the part videoing things, I don't know if we are allowed to bring gadgets. But oh well.
Thanks for the additional advice Sarah! Some will surely help me. Wink
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Anytime Michelle,I really don't want you with those awful feelings.
You're a wonderful person and it'll well pain me to see you hurt.
Just remember some people aren't just worth it! Always stick to your friends no matter what! Wink
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 am

Anytime Michelle,I really don't want you with those awful feelings.
You're a wonderful person and it'll well pain me to see you hurt.
Just remember some people aren't just worth it! Always stick to your friends no matter what! Wink

Thanks Sarah! I am very greatful that you guys are supporting me!
Well, it will be pain if I see you guys hurt when coming here because of school problemd. Sad
I support you all too! You know, we should really support each other, we make each other feel good, and confident!

Thank you very much guys! Very Happy
Still, I won't lock this topic, because I still welcome other people to give some advices if they wanted. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

About moving to a New School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2