Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

About moving to a New School 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

About moving to a New School 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
About moving to a New School 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

About moving to a New School

Go down 
+5
StarsAtMidnight~
Winxisawesome
JAD2350
SwordArtOnline
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

About moving to a New School Empty
PostSubject: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 5:57 am

Hey guys, I just feel bad about me, moving to a new school, I am really gonna miss my old school, I have been there for like 6 years!
The new school I am going to, is an ALL girls school.
And now, I am gonna miss my guy-friends in my old school. Sad (My old school is Co-ed School)
And can I please have some advices how to adjust, about leaving your old school, and going to a new school? Smile

Thanks. Very Happy
I would appreciate if you would give me some advices. :3
Back to top Go down
SwordArtOnline
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SwordArtOnline

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Listening to kpop

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 6:14 am

I know you are going off to high school. I, myself, have experienced that. Here are some advices

1.Rest/sleep well. You don't want to oversleep and then miss the introduction and confused the whole day.

2. Pack your bag, the night before. You wouldn't want to be unprepared on your first day.

3. Make friends. Remember, everyone else will be worried, it's not only you. If you know someone there stick with them. Try to avoid people who might be snobs. Remember to be kind, start conversations with people like, what culture are you? Which primary school did you go to? (I made a friend like that Razz )

4. Listen to the teachers, do daydream. There might be some important info
Back to top Go down
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 6:19 am

First, never be ashamed of how you feel. You feel this way because you had support and care from people you loved and cared for. But nothing lasts forever. You will make new friends, new treasured friends. Smile

You have Twitter, Facebook, etc. - make use of ALL of them - keep in touch, as long as you can with your old friends.

Second, going to a same-sex school isn't a bad thing. I go to an all boys school and the majority of us are cool with it. We are right next to the girls schools though, and do quite a lot of activities together.

Girls and boys learn better in different conditions, and being at an all girls school means that the teachers understand how to teach us so that we can achieve our potential. Of course there is some hatefulness, however on the most part we just talk about normal things, and everyone is always nice to new girls.

Same gender schools are better because they helps you keep focused.

Outside of school, you can still hang out with your guys friends from your old school.

About how to adjust, just be yourself, dress clean and smart and smile. Be approachable to all. This gives you the opportunity to start anew. Be confident and keep your head held high.

Good luck with the new school. Eventually you'll warm up to the school and students and then talking to people will be extremely easy.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 am

SwordArtOnline wrote:
I know you are going off to high school. I, myself, have experienced that. Here are some advices

1.Rest/sleep well. You don't want to oversleep and then miss the introduction and confused the whole day.

2. Pack your bag, the night before. You wouldn't want to be unprepared on your first day.

3. Make friends. Remember, everyone else will be worried, it's not only you. If you know someone there stick with them. Try to avoid people who might be snobs. Remember to be kind, start conversations with people like, what culture are you? Which primary school did you go to? (I made a friend like that Razz )

4. Listen to the teachers, do daydream. There might be some important info

Thanks! I will do those things to be better in school! Very Happy
I always have problems on 1 and 2. xD

JAD2350 wrote:
First, never be ashamed of how you feel. You feel this way because you had support and care from people you loved and cared for. But nothing lasts forever. You will make new friends, new treasured friends. Smile

You have Twitter, Facebook, etc. - make use of ALL of them - keep in touch, as long as you can with your old friends.

Second, going to a same-sex school isn't a bad thing. I go to an all boys school and the majority of us are cool with it. We are right next to the girls schools though, and do quite a lot of activities together.

Girls and boys learn better in different conditions, and being at an all girls school means that the teachers understand how to teach us so that we can achieve our potential. Of course there is some hatefulness, however on the most part we just talk about normal things, and everyone is always nice to new girls.

Same gender schools are better because they helps you keep focused.

Outside of school, you can still hang out with your guys friends from your old school.

About how to adjust, just be yourself, dress clean and smart and smile. Be approachable to all. This gives you the opportunity to start anew. Be confident and keep your head held high.

Good luck with the new school. Eventually you'll warm up to the school and students and then talking to people will be extremely easy.

Thanks for a good advice Jad! I was just insecured about me leaving my school. But yes, you are right, I can still hang-out with them, but my problem is that we are also moving to a new house. But yes, I can still see them on FB. Very Happy Thanks for reminding me. :3

And about same-gender schools, thanks for giving me high hopes about that. Now I am gaining courage to go to that school.
Anyways, you did mention that two same-gender schools will have some activities together right? Thats great! Atleast my whole life isn't just about girls. xD

Also, I am just nervous at what tradition my new school is going to be. Because we have different traditions at my old school. I just don't know if I would be able to keep up with the others. But yes, I will keep my head held up high, and I will be confident. Very Happy

Thanks guys for the wonderful advices! Your advices will help me in stepping to a new level, new school, and a new challenges! Thank you very much! I really appreciate your advices, really! Very Happy :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 7:44 am

I have experienced the same thing as you, Mich. But honestly, there's nothing to worry about Smile

Here's a list why:

1. You'll make new friends EASILY. When I went to high school I had none of my close friends with me, I knew some people but I was never close with them. But once you start talking to someone and find some common interests, you'll be fine! It's just like on here, the internet, right? Smile

2. Single sex schools are pretty cool actually. A lot of people say they're sexist or other stuff like that, but I think you'll find it kinda cool. You get a better education from a non co-ed school too.

3. You can keep in touch with people from your old school using social networking sites, texting etc. Maybe try setting up a sleepover, hang-out day or something at least once a month, I've done that with a friend before.

4. Be organised. Get into a routine of getting up early and packing your bag. You don't want to be one of those people who are so unorganized that it's not funny, although I doubt if you are one of those people Wink

Surely your always nervous on the first day, it's normal. but once you get to know some people and start having fun it will be sweet as! Trust me Wink Good luck with you next school Mich! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
I have experienced the same thing as you, Mich. But honestly, there's nothing to worry about Smile

Here's a list why:

1. You'll make new friends EASILY. When I went to high school I had none of my close friends with me, I knew some people but I was never close with them. But once you start talking to someone and find some common interests, you'll be fine! It's just like on here, the internet, right? Smile

2. Single sex schools are pretty cool actually. A lot of people say they're sexist or other stuff like that, but I think you'll find it kinda cool. You get a better education from a non co-ed school too.

3. You can keep in touch with people from your old school using social networking sites, texting etc. Maybe try setting up a sleepover, hang-out day or something at least once a month, I've done that with a friend before.

4. Be organised. Get into a routine of getting up early and packing your bag. You don't want to be one of those people who are so unorganized that it's not funny, although I doubt if you are one of those people Wink

Surely your always nervous on the first day, it's normal. but once you get to know some people and start having fun it will be sweet as! Trust me Wink Good luck with you next school Mich! Very Happy

Thanks bestie for those advices! Very Happy
Yes, I would follow your routines. Smile
And, I am not an unorganized person, you are right. :3
Thanks Nessa! You are right, its just like the internet. Smile
Thanks for giving me the courage bestie. Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 am

Don't worry Anne! Moving schools isn't that bad! As long as you've got new great friends to help you through all your struggles, then your new school will surely be a thrill! Sure meeting new people is difficult and all, but that is something that makes us confident and social! Remember when Bloom moved to Alfea? She was nervous, unsure, yet she still made amazing friends! You will have amazing friends too! SO no need to worry!
Back to top Go down
StarsAtMidnight~
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
StarsAtMidnight~

Aisha Roy
Hobbies : Drawing, digital art.

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 11:29 am

Trust me, I'm moving to High school too! I'm nervous myself but I'll give you advice.

1. Do not be nervous, well you can be, stay positive, remember. Very Happy

2. Open up to friends, single-sex schools aren't bad, some single-sex schools do activities together. Smile

3. Remember, you won't leave your old buddies behind, use any social networking sites you have, FB, Twitter, etc. :cheers:

4. Stay strong and smile! :flower:

I'm not an advice giver but use this Wink
Back to top Go down
http://roseaelie.tumblr.com
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

PrinceAbeash wrote:
Don't worry Anne! Moving schools isn't that bad! As long as you've got new great friends to help you through all your struggles, then your new school will surely be a thrill! Sure meeting new people is difficult and all, but that is something that makes us confident and social! Remember when Bloom moved to Alfea? She was nervous, unsure, yet she still made amazing friends! You will have amazing friends too! SO no need to worry!

Thanks Prince! Very Happy I am glad that you told me! Thanks Smile
And yes, she was nervous, maybe I will be like that at first, then I will have amazing friends! You are totally right! Thank you very much! Very Happy

MoonlightWinx wrote:
Trust me, I'm moving to High school too! I'm nervous myself but I'll give you advice.

1. Do not be nervous, well you can be, stay positive, remember. Very Happy

2. Open up to friends, single-sex schools aren't bad, some single-sex schools do activities together. Smile

3. Remember, you won't leave your old buddies behind, use any social networking sites you have, FB, Twitter, etc. :cheers:

4. Stay strong and smile! :flower:

I'm not an advice giver but use this Wink

Thanks! Let us both keep a positive energy right? Thanks for your advice! I will surely do it! Wink
I will be open to friends whom I trust. :3
Thank you very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About moving to a New School   About moving to a New School Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

About moving to a New School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next