Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Life goes around and shines - Page 27 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Life goes around and shines - Page 27 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Life goes around and shines

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dissonantia
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Dissonantia

Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 01, 2013 6:37 am

First topic message reminder :

The sky was nice and clear at Alfia, it was fall as the sun was setting for the day. the nice hair was a bit chilly that night. Students were doing homework as well as working on their spells. Laughing at some, the life was peaceful as well as nice to many. In the Courtyard stood Starena in a black lacy dress that went to her knees, blue starts on the side. Her eyes looking around as headphones were attached to one of her ears leaving the other able to hear people. Wearing no shoes, she held a book on plant magic to help her learn about helping a garden grow that she wants back at her aunts house. Looking at the students around, she feels that the word has changed so much since she was little. Fashion was so different, but same time she was starting to wish she could speak to the students.

Getting tired of her reaading, she placed the book down on the ground next to her feet. Summoning lights at the tips of her fingers she started making lines in the air and spinning them around her. she looked like she was laughing but there was no sound. that was her downfall. She was listening to music from the planet of Melody. Using the lights from her fingers to make flowers from light and little things that flowed from her imagination as she stood there dancing in a circle. Starting to think about the darkness in her body still that kept her from speak. Closing her eyes she remained in just one spot while moving her lights to the music. It reminded her of her mother, at least what she could remember of her mother. This school made her feel more connected to her mother, though she wished she could since her home worlds songs. A smile on her face, she used the lights from her fingers like vines making petals that flowed out and danced in the sky.

Stopping, she looked around and then at the sky. As she saw the first star of the night. It made her smile looking up at it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 11, 2013 11:26 pm

leshawna: oh i'm not going anywhere

alina: i will have you stabs kitsume bye bye

fran: no we are not nice little girl patting star

riley: yeah we will never stop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Mockingjay23
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Mockingjay23

Musa Riven
Hobbies : singing, irish dancing, paranormal

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 12, 2013 12:48 am

Cleo: FOR AMBER!!! ULTRA TORNADO WHIRL WIND!!! *kills leshawna*
Back to top Go down
http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 am

leshawna: ha ha ha ha ha wow you killed my holograph i'm not fighting i'm too weak right now but goodbye for now leaves oh yeah you three came with me

all: yes my master

they leave with her
Back to top Go down
Dissonantia
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Dissonantia

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YWed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 pm

(OOC: Sorry laptop got screwed, just got it back.))

Kitsune: *looks at the stab wound in shock, looks at alina sadly.* Alina...*reachs to touch her face* I won't die. I won't leave you. I promised you...

Starena: *looks up at Kitsune and alina sadly.*

Rivamuse: *grabs Starena, and looks at the stab mark on Kitsune in shock* Fran! alina! Riley!

Lucious: *catches kitsune as he falls to the ground* Kit, wake up wake up!

Sibuna: *covers her mouth in shock*

-------

Yavikor: Oh my dear such a good performance. how about next time just take his head off.

Devios: *lies on the ground with a stab wound to his chest*

Sirroh: I didn't do it *holds hands up*
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YWed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 pm

leshawna: yes you will kit picks up the lantern and crushes it sorry devios but i have more feelings for yaki and winx daughter slaves

fran: oh luke such a stupid fairy now star kill this annoying fairy for me giving her the evil mind control look

alina: the nice alina is died now die cuts kit's head off

riley: sorry but takes amber and cleo's powers time for you to go
Back to top Go down
Dissonantia
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Dissonantia

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 am

Devios: *grins as the lantern bursts into light* I see how it is. funny...that you had a fake. Sad Leshawna...I saw a future...and Yavi will kill you when it is over... *looks up at Leshawna weakly as he held his wound. he forced himself to his feet* when all is said...I'll still be waiting for you *disappears to magix's and collapses in the hospital*

------

Kitsune: *looks at alina sadly* alina...

Starena: *dark eyes and all, knocks alina away with a dark blast before she could kill Kitsune* No.

Lucious, Riv, and Sibuna stand in a circle around Kitsune and Starena.

Sibuna: GATES SHIELD!!! *sibuna raises a shield of light with ankhs on it* won't last forever. how do we change them back.

Kitsune: *holds his wound, and steps out of the shield* alina...I know your in there...*blood starts coming out* In darkness or light, in death or life. I'll be here, I promised not to leave you...*he places a hand on the back of her neck and hugs her* alina please come back to me...

Sibuna: *blinks and looks at Kitsune with a smile*

Rivamuse: Amber! Cleo! Where is cosmos when you need him...Amber! Clep under the shield!
---------

Yavikor: *looks at Leshawna* Sorry my dear, but I have no feelings for you. for one thing I said I wanted them alive and full of light. *looks at the fairy slaves* faeries come with me.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 am

alina: yeah sorry kit kills him

fran: sorry leshawna but it's time for you too die takes off the black rose and crushes it

leshawna: no dies

riley: well looks like we can leave now right master how about we take the powers of the magic dimension giving him the look
Back to top Go down
Dissonantia
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Dissonantia

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 am

Kitsune: *stares at alina sadly and kisses her cheek before she kills him* I'll be back...

kitsune falls to the ground, Lucious looks at Starena and picks her up. carrying her in his arms.

Devios grabbed Leshawna, getting in the way of the attack. Flying high into the air.

Devios: If you want to kill her you have to go through me! *his wound heals*

Yavikor: oh such darkness, you sure know how to show a man. *grins, but looks at Leshawna and the battle going on.* yes...Star lets go come to papa.

starena: No. *pouts* aunt leshawna you hurt auntie.

Yavikor: it was all for a good cause. She is ok, now we have to go open the door.

starena: *clings to Rivamuse, and shoots her star cannon at the two faeries that killed Kitsune* no. I stay here. bad faeries...good faeries...

Sibuna: we have to get out of here. before they kill all of us. *starts to cry*

Sirroh: *follows the faeries*

Yavikor: see you at bed time my little star *evil grins and flies away* lets go girls, we have we need a few more people and we can open the door.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Mar 14, 2013 3:49 am

fran: sure master giving him the evil look

riley: sure master leaving

alina snaps out of the darkness

alina: oh my gosh kitsume i can't believe i did this it's time to repair the lantern repairs it

leshawna: i'm oh okay star i'm finally realizing what side i belong on kisses devios to make him good

leshawna makes white flowers turn white instead of black

Back to top Go down
Dissonantia
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Dissonantia

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Mar 14, 2013 4:03 am

Devios: *carries Leshawna down towards the alfia grounds, and stands there and smiles, giving Leshawna a kiss on the cheek* Leshawna...I wouldn't abandon you...but I do...need some sleep...little faerie, you might wanna stop that.

Lucious: But its the only way...

DEvios: *frowns* that Yavi boy must be as stupid as he looks. *points at starena*

Starena: *walks up to Alina holding the gem that was inside the lantern* Faerie...here...*smiles and looks at Leshawna* yay!!!

Rivamuse: oh so that is why Sibuna was smiling. we can bring him back right?

Devios: as long as alina loves him. The crystal works when there is love, back home its what kept the peace, but also what destroyed our planet.

----------

Yavikor: *goes to his office in Magix and lays down on teh couch* I need to find the obsidian stones, the gate way will get us there...first we rest. *yawns and sleeps*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes around and shines   Life goes around and shines - Page 27 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Life goes around and shines
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next