Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Life Without Bloom 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Life Without Bloom 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Life Without Bloom 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Life Without Bloom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 3:48 am

Disclaimer: No sillies I do not own Winx Club, if I did Season 5 would not have happened the way it did. I do however own the villain group of this story which you'll meet very soon.

Notes: If you cannot handle dark stories or character death I Highly advise you, DO NOT READ THIS. Another thing do not have ANY DAIRY PRODUCTS near your computer while reading this as you may laugh and/or cry at certain parts of this story and I do not want you having to replace your monitors over a story.

Episode 1: Task Force W

In the far secluded reaches of Gardenia we find a group of suits sitting in a dimly lit clubhouse where three preteens are waiting to make their move and get rid of the seven superheroes known as the Winx.

"Boys, I suppose you are wondering why I called you here" A voice said, the owner of this voice was a small lightly tanned boy with dark brown hair and beady green eyes who wore a dark red business suit.
"Yes Taylor we are." Another voice said, this person however had blonde hair and brown eyes who favored a dark blue suit.
"Thank you Michael" Taylor replied, "This concerns the Winx, something must be done about them, they are too strong and could easily take over the planet if not stopped should they turn."
"What do you propose Taylor?" Another boy in a dark grey suit with blue eyes so pale that they were almost white asked
"I'm glad you asked Jared, I propose we make a task force W." Taylor said, my dad has agreed to fund us in this endeavor as he distrusts the Winx as much as we do, we will each take on several gadgets to evenly match us with the Winx however they will still look like our suits" Taylor said
"A literal power suit?" Michael asked
"Yes, this way we can still be dressed well and get rid of those girls" Taylor answered
"Let's get eliminate them, permanently." Jared said
"But who first" Michael questioned
"The redhead, she's the leader and it will be easier for us to destroy the Winx if we destroy her first." Taylor responded
"Winx be warned there is a new super villain team on the block and it's name is Task Force W" The boys snickered in agreement as they planned to eliminate the Winx.

Meanwhile at Love & Pet The Winx were up to their ears in customers with pets needing assistance
"Argh! I need a vacation" Bloom said from being over worked and frustrated
"Don't we all?" Stella remarked also exhausted
"I agree" Tecna said as she grabbed the p.a next to her computer, "Attention all Love & Pet customers, We are now closed and will reopen in one week, until then please see our pet manual on the Winx Webpage and if you need any further assistance, Morgana, Roxy's mother will be able to do minor magic fixes for you. That is all."
"Aw, not another mission" The customers groaned as they left
Later
"Whew, I'm glad you pulled that one Tecna" Flora said "But they don't know this isn't a real mission"
"Do you know any good touring places on Earth to visit that we haven't been, Bloom?" Aisha asked
"Yes, there's a national park here in California, we could go see some mountains and wildlife as well as camp in Yosemite" Bloom answered
"Let's get packed though" Musa said
"No need, I been secretly packing for this vacation" Roxy said as she walked in with everyone's suitcases all packed with everything everyone needed all neatly packed into seven tiny purses
"Then let's teleport" Stella said grabbing Roxy's hand "Winx Zoomix" The others soon followed

Elsewhere
"So they've gone to Yosemite, do we make our move now or later?" Michael asked
"Later, let's give them one last good time with the redhead, then when they come back we will attack" Taylor said
"Excellent plan Taylor" Jared added "That way it will be unexpected and humiliate them even more when we three eleven year olds kick their behinds"
"Yes, that would be the most fun for us and annoying for them" Taylor agreed as they all laughed diabolically

To Be Continued

End Notes: I'm slowly building up to the Death Part, It will come soon enough though and about Task Force W, Think of it like Cadmus in the DCAU as at this point The people's trust in the Winx is a bit divided at this point. Please share your thoughts about this.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 4:10 am

I loved the Kick *** reference, good job so far. I really can't wait to see how this all pans out.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Thanks, Episode 2 will be up later today, it's going to be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 1:45 pm

I loved it.Maybe improve your grammar a bit?Like,careless mistakes?Only to make it better,though.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Episode 2: Ultimatum

We find the girls camping in the mountains at Yosemite Ntl. Park

"I'm glad we decided to take this vacation." Aisha said
"We needed to get away from it all for awhile." Bloom added in agreement
"The Wildlife here is so amusing." Flora said observing some bison "It's a lot different than those in the magic dimension"
"Yes and the scenery here is just spectacular" Tecna replied taking pictures of all the sites
"It's always fun when we go camping" Musa responded
"I hope we don't have to deal with any monsters anytime soon" Roxy said
"I don't want any more talk about monsters or the petshop on my vacation" Stella added "Or else"
"Or else what Stella" Bloom joked back as everyone laughed before enjoying their snack of s'mores.

One Week Later
"Aw, this vacation's almost over" Roxy said "I really do not want to go back to Love and Pet or The Frutti Music Bar yet"
"Neither do the rest of us" Tecna said, "however all good things must come to an end"
"How about one last picture of all of us here in the mountains before we leave" Bloom suggested"
"Sure, get ready everyone, the timer's set for 10 seconds" Tecna replied as she set her camera and went to get into a pose.
"Magic Winx!" The seven girls whispered as the flash went off so as not to get stormed by fans that might be in the area
"That was fun" Musa said "It's a good thing packing only takes us 3 seconds with our magic"
"Which gives us more time to fly home" Bloom said
"Then Let's go girls" Flora replied
"Winx Believix!" The girls said in unison as they transformed and flew home

Back In Gardenia
"I have received news that the Winx are coming home" Jared said
"Excellent, now we go to Love & Pet and ambush them" Taylor responded
"How are we going to defeat Bloom? She is the fairy of the Dragon's Flame and that practically makes her unstoppable." Michael asked
"Our power suits make us evenly matched with the Winx as they are filled with the polar opposite of the Winx's powers" Taylor answered "A shadow virus should eliminate Bloom but we're gonna make her choose who it goes to."
"Yes, it turns out the Winx did not leave Gardenia unprotected for a week by having her sister come here, but since neither the Winx or Daphne knew about us it was easy to capture her." Jared added
"The Winx will stop you, and you'll never destroy Bloom" Daphne taunted from her energy field prison
"We'll see about that." Michael retorted as they prepared to make their move.

At Love & Pet
"Stay alert girls, I sense something is very wrong here" Aisha said
"We should stay in Believix mode" Bloom agreed
"That's good because you'll be needing your magic" A voice said throwing a vine towards the pink haired girl
"Who said that?" Tecna asked deflecting the vine with an energy ball
"My name is Jared and these are my associates, Taylor and Michael" The voice answered, "but you can call us Task Force W"
"You kids think that you can stop us? That's a laugh" Roxy and Flora mocked in unison
"Silence!" Taylor ordered "It wasn't very smart for you to leave Gardenia and only have one person all alone to defend it"
"What are you talking about-" Musa began to ask before realizing that Task Force W had captured Daphne "Stereo Clash! Release her at once"
"Never, have a taste of my Silence Mirror!" Taylor exclaimed as he deflected Musa's shot
"Flora,Stella let's go" Roxy said leading them in a solar scorpion wind (that's Stella's sunbeam, Roxy's scorpion tail and Flora's Autumn wind combined) convergence
"Nice try but that doesn't work on us" Michael said using his mysterious attack to deflect the convergence spell
"How are they doing that?" Tecna asked
"I know they don't even have magic auras" Aisha added
"Power suits." Bloom said
"Power suits?" Tecna and Aisha asked confused
"Yes, remember how Superman has to use one when he's under a red sun?" Bloom replied
"You mean they made super suits for themselves to match us?" Aisha asked
"Yes and the only way to stop them is to exhaust them" Bloom said
"Did Daphne tell you this?" Tecna questioned
"No, I read a lot of Superman comics in the past so I knew about situations like this one" Bloom answered
"Then let's kick their-" Tecna said cutting herself off "Techno-Shot"
"Andros Hurricane" Aisha exclaimed attacking
"Fire Ar-" Bloom started to attack
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Taylor said cutting her off by using Daphne as a shield
"What do you mean?" Bloom asked
"This is a shadow virus and there is no cure for it because it kills upon contact, I'm giving you a choice to either save yourself or save your friends and sister." Taylor proposed "If you choose to take the virus then Daphne and The Winx will be saved, if not you will be forced to watch us kill them one by one, make your choice wisely.
"Oh no what should I do, I don't want to die but I also don't want my friends or Daphne to suffer" Bloom said

To Be Continued

End Notes: I bet you weren't expecting the Daphne angle, but you didn't think I was gonna leave Gardenia unprotected for a week did you?
Now Bloom has to make a difficult choice, will she pay or will she watch?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 pm

BelievixKid100 wrote:
Episode 2: Ultimatum

We find the girls camping in the mountains at Yosemite Ntl. Park

"I'm glad we decided to take this vacation." Aisha said
"We needed to get away from it all for awhile." Bloom added in agreement
"The Wildlife here is so amusing." Flora said observing some bison "It's a lot different than those in the magic dimension"
"Yes and the scenery here is just spectacular" Tecna replied taking pictures of all the sites
"It's always fun when we go camping" Musa responded
"I hope we don't have to deal with any monsters anytime soon" Roxy said
"I don't want any more talk about monsters or the petshop on my vacation" Stella added "Or else"
"Or else what Stella" Bloom joked back as everyone laughed before enjoying their snack of s'mores.

One Week Later
"Aw, this vacation's almost over" Roxy said "I really do not want to go back to Love and Pet or The Frutti Music Bar yet"
"Neither do the rest of us" Tecna said, "however all good things must come to an end"
"How about one last picture of all of us here in the mountains before we leave" Bloom suggested"
"Sure, get ready everyone, the timer's set for 10 seconds" Tecna replied as she set her camera and went to get into a pose.
"Magic Winx!" The seven girls whispered as the flash went off so as not to get stormed by fans that might be in the area
"That was fun" Musa said "It's a good thing packing only takes us 3 seconds with our magic"
"Which gives us more time to fly home" Bloom said
"Then Let's go girls" Flora replied
"Winx Believix!" The girls said in unison as they transformed and flew home

Back In Gardenia
"I have received news that the Winx are coming home" Jared said
"Excellent, now we go to Love & Pet and ambush them" Taylor responded
"How are we going to defeat Bloom? She is the fairy of the Dragon's Flame and that practically makes her unstoppable." Michael asked
"Our power suits make us evenly matched with the Winx as they are filled with the polar opposite of the Winx's powers" Taylor answered "A shadow virus should eliminate Bloom but we're gonna make her choose who it goes to."
"Yes, it turns out the Winx did not leave Gardenia unprotected for a week by having her sister come here, but since neither the Winx or Daphne knew about us it was easy to capture her." Jared added
"The Winx will stop you, and you'll never destroy Bloom" Daphne taunted from her energy field prison
"We'll see about that." Michael retorted as they prepared to make their move.

At Love & Pet
"Stay alert girls, I sense something is very wrong here" Aisha said
"We should stay in Believix mode" Bloom agreed
"That's good because you'll be needing your magic" A voice said throwing a vine towards the pink haired girl
"Who said that?" Tecna asked deflecting the vine with an energy ball
"My name is Jared and these are my associates, Taylor and Michael" The voice answered, "but you can call us Task Force W"
"You kids think that you can stop us? That's a laugh" Roxy and Flora mocked in unison
"Silence!" Taylor ordered "It wasn't very smart for you to leave Gardenia and only have one person all alone to defend it"
"What are you talking about-" Musa began to ask before realizing that Task Force W had captured Daphne "Stereo Clash! Release her at once"
"Never, have a taste of my Silence Mirror!" Taylor exclaimed as he deflected Musa's shot
"Flora,Stella let's go" Roxy said leading them in a solar scorpion wind (that's Stella's sunbeam, Roxy's scorpion tail and Flora's Autumn wind combined) convergence
"Nice try but that doesn't work on us" Michael said using his mysterious attack to deflect the convergence spell
"How are they doing that?" Tecna asked  
"I know they don't even have magic auras" Aisha added
"Power suits." Bloom said
"Power suits?" Tecna and Aisha asked confused
"Yes, remember how Superman has to use one when he's under a red sun?" Bloom replied
"You mean they made super suits for themselves to match us?" Aisha asked
"Yes and the only way to stop them is to exhaust them" Bloom said
"Did Daphne tell you this?" Tecna questioned
"No, I read a lot of Superman comics in the past so I knew about situations like this one" Bloom answered
"Then let's kick their-" Tecna said cutting herself off "Techno-Shot"
"Andros Hurricane" Aisha exclaimed attacking
"Fire Ar-" Bloom started to attack
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Taylor said cutting her off by using Daphne as a shield
"What do you mean?" Bloom asked
"This is a shadow virus and there is no cure for it because it kills upon contact, I'm giving you a choice to either save yourself or save your friends and sister." Taylor proposed "If you choose to take the virus then Daphne and The Winx will be saved, if not you will be forced to watch us kill them one by one, make your choice wisely.
"Oh no what should I do, I don't want to die but I also don't want my friends or Daphne to suffer" Bloom said

To Be Continued

End Notes: I bet you weren't expecting the Daphne angle, but you didn't think I was gonna leave Gardenia unprotected for a week did you?
Now Bloom has to make a difficult choice, will she pay or will she watch?
 since the story is life without bloom she will obviously pay
good story!
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Episode 3: The Unthinkable Happens

"Make your choice fairy of the Dragon's Flame or else I'll make it for you!" Jared exclaimed
"Oh what should I do?" Bloom sighed "I don't want my friends and Daphne to go but I also don't want to go"
"Bloom, let me remind you of something" Musa said flying over to her "My mother once said that no one has more love for another than those willing to sacrifice their own life, I'm not saying which decision is better but it is something to think about"
"Thanks Musa, I now know what I must do" Bloom exclaimed "Full Dragon Fury!"
With that Bloom flew straight towards the virus releasing Daphne from the shield and taking it upon herself whilst knocking out Task Force W.
"Bloom!" Stella cried rushing to her side Daphne and the others following
"Consider that a warning from us" Taylor remarked while fleeing "This is what will happen to you or anyone else that stands in our way"
"Bloom? Bloom? Are you alright?" Daphne asked now saddened "I'm so sorry that I was unable to protect you or your friends"
"Sister, you couldn't have known about these kids nor could we and even if we did, I still would have had to pay" Bloom reassured "Now, I want you all to find those kids and show them what happens when you mess with the Winx, but only after you come up with a decent plan"
"Who will lead the group now?" Stella asked "And how will Sky,Daphne, your parents and the rest of us live without you?"
"You will all find a way Stella, and do not think of this as the end, We will see each other again soon" Bloom said her voice slowly fading "As for who will lead the group, I have selected Aisha and Tecna to be co-leaders in the Winx as they have stepped in when I turned during that Darkar incident, and one more thing Daphne."
"Yes Bloom?" Daphne asked
"Please tell both of our parents and Sky that I love them and I love all of you as well, I have had fourteen brothers and sisters" Bloom answered with her last breath smiling
"I can't believe it she's, she's" Tecna tried to say crying "d-d-d-dead"
"We all will miss her" Flora said covering Bloom's body in bright blue roses
"I guess I should go tell Mike and Vanessa now" Stella sighed, "I'll also tell Sky, Daphne you can just go on to Oritel and Marion"
"We'll call all of them to Gardenia Park and tell them" Daphne said "It's not easy and we will have Bloom's funeral tomorrow"
"At the spot where Bloom and I met would be most appropriate as that's where this all began" Stella added

End Notes: Now that Bloom is gone will The Winx and people close to them be able to adjust to life without her or will they go insane and destroy themselves after Bloom's funeral? What challenges will Aisha and Tecna face as the leaders of the Winx now? How Will The Winx avenge Bloom? Keep reading to find out

Last edited by BelievixKid100 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added episode 3, if you think you know an answer to the questions in the end notes please keep it to yourself as it might be a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Episode 4: What Now?!?!?!

In Gardenia Park at the spot where Bloom and Stella first met, Those close to Bloom and her friends have gathered to pay their respects to Bloom in a private funeral. Musa sings Magic in my heart for them and Flora gives the eulogy as each share their best memories of Bloom. Stella was too upset to go there even though the location was her idea, so she sat off to the side in another part of the park until it was over.
"Stella?" Vanessa asked approaching her "are you going to be alright?"
"I don't know if I can live without my best friend in the universe" Stella sobbed
"I know how you feel, I never wanted to outlive my daughter either, but she did what she had to do, this wasn't your fault, and you told us she knew it was her time." Vanessa said
"I just wish that I like the rest of the girls hadn't been so terrified by that Taylor kid, he had the look that was like Darkar's, very scary and no magic at all yet he was able to kill and we couldn't do anything about it." Stella responded still crying
"We'll find a way to get through this together, I assure you, we'll see Bloom again someday" Vanessa comforted
"Thanks,Vanessa" Stella said giving her a hug and went off to pay her respects alone, placing a blue and orange rose on the heart marker "I'll miss you Bloom and I'm looking forward to the day we meet again"
The Next day at Love & Pet
"What's our first order of business?" Flora asked as she hung a portrait of Bloom over her station
"Planning our revenge if you ask me" Musa said "I say we go wacko on those little boys and let them have it"
"Normally I'd agree with you Musa" Aisha remarked "but you know that isn't the right way, if we go after them like crazy then we'd get innocents killed in the process as they would get caught in crossfire and besides the pet shop is top priority"
"Right but we've got one problem now, we're short staffed without Bloom and who's going to be our customer service rep?" Tecna asked
"Roxy is now going to be doing that, she was taking some lessons on how to do it and needed an animal job, Bloom was training her to do that job so that she could have a job she was more happy with, her parents were perfectly okay with it too, realizing she couldn't make smoothies forever." Aisha said
"I'm here, let's get to work with the pets" Roxy chimed walking in
"This is going to be hard without Bloom" Stella sighed "What do we do now?"
"We take care of the pets and then we go about avenging Bloom the right way" Flora said

End Notes: Will the Winx be able to keep the shop running and just how are they going to avenge Bloom stay tuned to find out.
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 pm

BelievixKid100 wrote:
Episode 4: What Now?!?!?!

In Gardenia Park at the spot where Bloom and Stella first met, Those close to Bloom and her friends have gathered to pay their respects to Bloom in a private funeral. Musa sings Magic in my heart for them and Flora gives the eulogy as each share their best memories of Bloom. Stella was too upset to go there even though the location was her idea, so she sat off to the side in another part of the park until it was over.
"Stella?" Vanessa asked approaching her "are you going to be alright?"
"I don't know if I can live without my best friend in the universe" Stella sobbed
"I know how you feel, I never wanted to outlive my daughter either, but she did what she had to do, this wasn't your fault, and you told us she knew it was her time." Vanessa said
"I just wish that I like the rest of the girls hadn't been so terrified by that Taylor kid, he had the look that was like Darkar's, very scary and no magic at all yet he was able to kill and we couldn't do anything about it." Stella responded still crying
"We'll find a way to get through this together, I assure you, we'll see Bloom again someday" Vanessa comforted
"Thanks,Vanessa" Stella said giving her a hug and went off to pay her respects alone, placing a blue and orange rose on the heart marker "I'll miss you Bloom and I'm looking forward to the day we meet again"
The Next day at Love & Pet
"What's our first order of business?" Flora asked as she hung a portrait of Bloom over her station
"Planning our revenge if you ask me" Musa said "I say we go wacko on those little boys and let them have it"
"Normally I'd agree with you Musa" Aisha remarked "but you know that isn't the right way, if we go after them like crazy then we'd get innocents killed in the process as they would get caught in crossfire and besides the pet shop is top priority"
"Right but we've got one problem now, we're short staffed without Bloom and who's going to be our customer service rep?" Tecna asked
"Roxy is now going to be doing that, she was taking some lessons on how to do it and needed an animal job, Bloom was training her to do that job so that she could have a job she was more happy with, her parents were perfectly okay with it too, realizing she couldn't make smoothies forever." Aisha said
"I'm here, let's get to work with the pets" Roxy chimed walking in
"This is going to be hard without Bloom" Stella sighed "What do we do now?"
"We take care of the pets and then we go about avenging Bloom the right way" Flora said

End Notes: Will the Winx be able to keep the shop running and just how are they going to avenge Bloom stay tuned to find out.
I love this Fan Fic! It's Really Good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7YSat Aug 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Thanks but it'll be a week or so between chapters as I must be at a computer w/internet to do the chapters as I can only do so much from my current positiomn w/ my phone and it'll be that way for awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life Without Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Without Bloom   Life Without Bloom Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Life Without Bloom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next