Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.

Go down 
+12
MUSAWINXY
firebid1030
AkshSirenix
-PeekAtChu
vili567
Nicola_C
Chocoroko
Winxisawesome
SibyllaJustice
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
winxflora 123
DuncanSirenix14
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 21, 2012 8:52 am

First topic message reminder :

I always think that there are unanswered questions when I watch the series. Example, Season 1,
Why is Domino desert in the simulator, but snow and ice when they actually visit the planet?

Season 3,

How did Tecna Earn her Enchantix? She saved Andros not Her home planet. She is from Zenith. How is that? Many theories come up like: Technically, She saved the whole Dimension.

Season 4,
How did they get back into Enchantix in the last episode? Or was it just an error?

Season 5,

Why can't they transform into mermaids to defeat Tritannus?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 am

It just disembodies a spirit.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 am

firebid1030 wrote:
they will it will just possible take a life of another person

From where you got this? It's the curse that turned Daphne into a spirit, not breaking it. Actually, breaking it will restore Daphne to her physical form.

@DuncanSirenix14: I think either they'll stick to Sirenix, or they'll return to Believix.

Sirenix is supposed to be a power of prodigious strength, I heard Faragonda saying "Sirenix requires great strength to master", so maybe the Winx will have to give back the Sirenix power from where it came after defeating Tritannus.

I know that Magical Adventure is full of errors and all, but I've got the impression that Nick (who's known for the consistency in its storylines) will try to tie it to the series proper by one way or the other. So maybe they'll make the Winx go back to Believix at the end of S5 to do so.
And the ancestral witches are defeated for good in MA, so it mustn't have been for no reason that they made Daphne say that they're the ones who cursed Sirenix.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 18, 2012 1:18 pm

^I prefer Harmonix . Or thy might return to Harmonix.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 18, 2012 1:45 pm

IKR, Harmonix is gorgeous (Enchantix is still my fav, though), but don't think they'll return to it, as the sole purpose of Harmonix is to help them in their quest for Sirenix. Both powers will become redundant after the defeat of Tritannus anyway, and Harmonix will be completely wiped out by Sirenix from what I'm understanding.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 19, 2012 1:19 am

One thing though; Why would they name it Harmonix?
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 am

^Yeah, I agree with you, maybe they will return to Harmonix. But the guardian said that its a power to easily swim under the ocean or something. But I do hope they will return to HARMONIX. Smile
Maybe they named it Harmonix because um... Harmony within themselves???
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 19, 2012 11:33 am

More of harmony with their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 am

Based on the opening, maybe they called it harmonix since they are in harmony with the fish?
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 am

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:
Based on the opening, maybe they called it harmonix since they are in harmony with the fish?

With the fish? I'd say it's with the sea that they are in harmony.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 20, 2012 5:11 am

^Yeah, you got a point... But what does Sirene means???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.   Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club. - Page 11 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Questions that raise up when you watch Winx Club.
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next