Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)

Go down 
+4
Sailor Lily
DuncanSirenix14
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Chocoroko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YFri Jun 13, 2014 7:39 pm

There's a few theories and ideas that I have about the show, now that season 6 is part of the Winx Club franchise. For me, I got some questions that remain unanswered. I'd like to ask for y'alls thoughts and fellow theories as well.

First thing about Season 6: The Pixie Changes
As we all know, the Pixies make a dramatic return to the show. We all remember Lockette, Chatta, Amore, Piff... but wait. No Tune or Digit? Where'd they go? You can't be serious. Instead we have Cherie and Cara. They replace Tune and Digit respectively as Musa and Tecna's bonded Pixies. It's funny enough that they all know each other without any on screen appearance. But the whole thing is messed up. But as far as I know, while Winx Club in Italy was on hiatus, we had Pop Pixie. The spin off show for the Pixies on Winx Club. Maybe Cherie and Cara/Caramel had bigger roles than Tune and Digit, so the audience (in Italy) would recognize Cherie and Cara. Kind of a lame script change, but Digit did change to a male (for some strange reason). Tune might have had a personality change, or just a writer's choice to write them out. We haven't seen Tune since the 2nd episode of Season 4. And we haven't seen Digit since the last episode Season 4. Both of which were seen in Pixie Village at the Tree of Life. I guess you can count the 2nd movie too, but it's been sent out of canon.

Any who, it really sucks these two Pixies got the boot, but Cherie and Cara have grown on me. Nothing really changes among the Pixies; always causing mischief. Their shining moments include their guidance through Veil Mist Falls to find the Red Tower.

Second thing about Season 6: Miele
Did it occur to you guys that Miele should still be young by Season 6? She's already in College, yet we haven't seen her since the middle of Season 3. How many years exactly pass by the season? It shouldn't have been long between 3 and 4, and 5 to 6. The amount is peculiar when thinking about Season 4 to Season 5.

How old was she in Season 3 again? Maybe 7 or 8? She seemed pretty young. What could be the appropriate age for a girl to enter College in Italy? It could be a cultural thing. Possibly age 14?

Either she aged by the years in our time (2007 to 2014), so that ages her 7 more years, or its by some living customs in the Winx Club world.

My other theory was that her aging paced faster, and this is why: because she was exposed to the poisoned water of the Black Willow (when Darcy polluted it). But then you could say the same thing for Flora, who dived in to rescue her sister.  So that kind of breaks the theory. But it could be because Miele was a lot younger, so her body was more underdeveloped than Flora's. You never know really, I doubt Miele even hitted puberty at the time. Plus the power in Lynphea might have been greated than we realized.

Third: Diaspro
I don't know what to think of this girl anymore. Do I love her? Hate her? I don't know. I wish she would have closure. The writers love her too much though.

Anyway, she's back in Eraklyon, and it would have been nice to learn how she did, though. I know this is a Season 5 theory, but I'll get to 6 in a bit. I'm fine with Diaspro's appearance at Alfea, but nobody seemed to care about what she did in the past. The interaction is poor, but I can give Krystal a break since she likely didn't know about Diaspro's past actions.

I also don't why Diaspro was dubbed as the King's Liason either. He's got half a brain anyway. I wouldn't complain about Diaspro if the animators and writers of the show would explain why she returns to Eraklyon above her banishment.

Now onto Season 6. She appears, again, from Eraklyon College (or we believe so). She's still got her regular fairy form from Season 1. She joins the Trix in getting revenge on Bloom. Big shock.

While at Daphne's party, she tries to get Sky and Thoren to take Bloom to the Vortex of Flames. On the way, a Fire Eater gets in their way. Diaspro stands up to it for Thoren (and Sky), defeating the monster. I suppose that would count for sacrifice? Saving someone from her home planet? (Both Sky and Diaspro are from Eraklyon; Isis is a 4kids dubbed name for her home planet). It would have counted, but I bet the Fairy Spirits believed her real motive was for evil, so that's why she didn't get her Enchantix. But how great would that have been?

I also don't get how she can stand up to Daphne when being confronted by her. Diaspro manages to block her attack, only to get sent off screen into oblivion. "Where'd she go?" My thoughts exactly, Daphne. I don't like the direction the writers are sending Diaspro. They have no idea what to do with her. Just give her Enchantix and let her be on her way.

This might have turned into a rant at the end, but I hope y'all get what I'm saying. Just so many questions and no answers. Let me know what y'all think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YFri Jun 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Well fairies join Alfea at the age of 16 when they develop their powers. So I think Miele is now 16-18.

As for the pixies, they're still stuck in the legendarium, and Eldora stated that whoever stays in the legendarium for a long time gets stuck there forever.. so. :| I've got now idea how Caramel and Cherie took over Digit and Tune but whatever.

Diaspro joined the Trix and after she failed at killing Bloom off, I think the Trix did something to her or she just simply left.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 2:43 pm

They took out Digit and Tune cause Digit turned male in Pop Pixie (wut) and Tune is a teacher at a kindergarten in Pop Pixie, also Piff could talk in Pop Pixie(trust me, i watched it in Eng, it airs in Malaysia)

For Diaspro:
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) 1554363_1488426794725186_1514828630630709349_n

Credits: Rayla (fairyofmagical)

seriously, the writers really didn't think this through.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 2:48 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:
They took out Digit and Tune cause Digit turned male in Pop Pixie (wut) and Tune is a teacher at a kindergarten in Pop Pixie, also Piff could talk in Pop Pixie(trust me, i watched it in Eng, it airs in Malaysia)

For Diaspro:
Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) 1554363_1488426794725186_1514828630630709349_n

Credits: Rayla (fairyofmagical)

seriously, the writers really didn't think this through.

Laughing   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 3:06 pm

omg chris my meme lol xD

anyway yeah... the writers didnt really think about older continuity which is a shame. i honestly dont know whats going on with the writers who knows what'll happen in the rest of season 6
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Yeah but think again, they need some other low enemy in the season and I think they only came up with Diaspro.
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 9:27 pm

I wouldn't mind Diaspro coming back if the writers had just given us a scene in regards to her return to Eraklyon. That would have made things a lot smoother. For example:

Diaspro: "Its not my fault for spelling Sky into falling for me. Valtor made me do it, and I was under his control as well. You have to believe me."

King Erendor: "Hmmm.. I see your point. Very well. I will allow you back into Eraklyon, under probation, and you can work your way up to my loyal attendant."
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSat Jun 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Can someone answer this question?

Selina needs to become more powerful to free Acheron, and it's revealed that she needs power from the Trix. But Acheron said she was becoming more powerful, but the Trix didn't give anything to Selina?
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSun Jun 15, 2014 2:08 am

Well, Acheron did grant Selina the Witch powers of Snakes, as we saw her in action from Episode 14 "Mythix". Perhaps she grew powerful when summoning fairy tale stories from the Legendarium.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7YSun Jun 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Oh, so that means that Selina wasn't getting more power, but because she had the Legendarium, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)   Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Theories and Questions (Season 6)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next