Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Daphne's a Sirenix fairy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Daphne's a Sirenix fairy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Daphne's a Sirenix fairy

Go down 
+13
Winxisawesome
MUSAWINXY
andromedaelanor
Chocoroko
Nicola_C
winxflora 123
-PeekAtChu
DuncanSirenix14
firebid1030
Amalthea Orion
AkshSirenix
BeCkKeE7
Awesomesauce
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Empty
PostSubject: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YTue Sep 11, 2012 6:08 pm

According ti the clip for Return to Alfea, Daphne was a Sirenix fairy. What does that mean? And exactly how old was she at the time of her death?
Back to top Go down
BeCkKeE7
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
BeCkKeE7

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YTue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

On 1 of the dubs she was 12 or something when she gave up her life to safe Bloom
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YTue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 pm

BeCkKeE7 wrote:
On 1 of the dubs she was 12 or something when she gave up her life to safe Bloom

It must've been 12 in 4Kids. Her age was never mentioned in RAI and she looks around 20 in the flashbacks of Domino's destruction. This season may allow us to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Amalthea Orion
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Amalthea Orion

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YTue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Daphne has always been a confusing subject. Hints are given in the first season that Daphne is an ancient nyph, and that Bloom's home planet was destroyed at LEAST a hundred years ago and Daphne moved Bloom not only through space but TIME to protect her from the witches.

Yet throughout the other seasons proof to the contrary is shown, yet in the clip Faragonda says no one has become a Sirenix fairy in quite sometime....the 18-20 years it's been since Daphne's death is a long time but not THAT long. Not long enough for Sirenix to be considered difficult to get.

Not only that, SURELY if Daphne was the last fairy to get it that there would be other older faeries still alive who had it. O_<
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YTue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Amalthea Orion wrote:
Daphne has always been a confusing subject. Hints are given in the first season that Daphne is an ancient nyph, and that Bloom's home planet was destroyed at LEAST a hundred years ago and Daphne moved Bloom not only through space but TIME to protect her from the witches.

Yet throughout the other seasons proof to the contrary is shown, yet in the clip Faragonda says no one has become a Sirenix fairy in quite sometime....the 18-20 years it's been since Daphne's death is a long time but not THAT long. Not long enough for Sirenix to be considered difficult to get.

Not only that, SURELY if Daphne was the last fairy to get it that there would be other older faeries still alive who had it. O_<

That's what I was hinting at when I made this post some time ago (OMG! It's such a long post now I'm looking at it, somewhat like the essays I write in school) :
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t743-was-daphne-first-meant-to-be-bloom-s-mother

The preview leaves us to assume that the previous fairies who had Sirenix lived in such olden times that none of them is still alive. Depends in which way the term "difficult" applies here. It might have more to do with what needs to be done to find it or how to break the curse lying upon it, or it might be that Daphne also had to go through a difficult quest to obtain this ancient power.

And even if it's not that long, 21 years is still quite some time if you consider that Bloom was still a baby back then.

And I feel that the fact that Daphne had the Sirenix which was itself created from the magic of the ocean will perhaps also explain more about her relationship with Lake Roccaluce.

Uh, something off topic: I get your impression that your username has been inspired by Greek mythology, for Amalthea and Orion are both classic mythological figures. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 1:27 am

daphne the sirenix nyph fairy or she was both
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Amalthea Orion
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Amalthea Orion

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 3:32 am

Naw, 'Thea's name came to be in a dream. XD
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 am

Well, In i think one of the Nick Specials, Bloom had a dream and Daphne said: Look mom! Bloom's awake! And it was a young voice. I'm figuring that She was a fairy AND a nymph. and when she died, she resides as a nymph. Pretty sure Daphne took her in time or Time in Domino and Earth are different.
Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 12:16 pm

So cool! But I thought Daphne is a Nymph Not a Fairy but never mind CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPISODE
Back to top Go down
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia
Hobbies : I like to read and study but i love to go on the internet and watch cartoons

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 pm

i dont think daphne is a nymph she is and always was a sirenix fairy but we didn't know all along the seasons so that is revealed

and i think she is bcz her clothing is like a waterlily and flowy so she might be a sirenix fairy

COOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daphne's a Sirenix fairy   Daphne's a Sirenix fairy Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Daphne's a Sirenix fairy
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next