Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

About Roxy - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

About Roxy - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
About Roxy - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

About Roxy

Go down 
+9
DuncanSirenix14
RoseXinh
Amalthea Orion
SibyllaJustice
Chocoroko
winxclub117
firebid1030
Sirenixprime29
Floragirl56
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Floragirl56
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Floragirl56

Flora Sky

About Roxy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 28, 2012 11:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

what episode will Roxy will come in season 5? and i hear that she will be in 7 episodes in this season
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Amalthea Orion wrote:
Colleges have entrance exams, so even if she got invited she most likely would have still had to pass the test to see if she can handle the coursework. I'm surprised they didn't do something like this with Bloom (or just flat out kick her out...) when they found out she wasn't that one girl she was pretending to be.

Also, who was paying her tuition? Roxy has her mother, who probably has a lot of money being a former queen\on vacation queen, but Bloom has two normal middle class human parents. I'd assume a college where most of the student body are Princesses would have a VERY high tuition rate.

Maybe it's free. In my country school is completely free from pre-primary school to the end of secondary school. And I suppose that Faragonda started having her doubts about Bloom being either related to Domino or being the last Earth fairy back then, that's why she allowed her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Chioku

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm glad Roxy is getting some episode coverage. I still find it annoying that she's going from a main character to less than minor. It feels like they just needed to get rid of her and now we'll never see her again when she leaves.
But in the trailer the WinX were in Alfea, so maybe Roxy's episodes are spread out over the series rather than in one go and we'll see her in the school setting =D (I hope it's done like that!)
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 05, 2012 3:29 pm

I'd rather have her appearances being more concentrated at the end of the season instead of being spread throughout it, as it could mean that she'll finally join the Winx, which is something I still have hope it may happen.
Back to top Go down
Amalthea Orion
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Amalthea Orion

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 05, 2012 10:02 pm

There is no way a school for Princesses would be free.

There is no way.

That would mean that just ANYBODY could go there, and the rich don't work like that.
Back to top Go down
BeCkKeE7
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
BeCkKeE7

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 05, 2012 11:49 pm

believixprime29 wrote:
Judging by the trailer, she will be in episode 3 The rise of Tritannus on September 9. And Molly Quinn confirmed that Roxy will be in 7 episodes
Yay more Winx and less girl that the Winx had to safe!
No offence 2 Roxy fans xD
7 epis r kinda alot in a way so its good for Roxy fans but bad 4 the peps who dnt like her.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 am

Amalthea Orion wrote:
There is no way a school for Princesses would be free.

There is no way.

That would mean that just ANYBODY could go there, and the rich don't work like that.

Wowowowow! Wait there: Alfea's not a school for princesses, it's a school for fairies! It has never been said that only princesses go there, in fact Faragonda did say that ALL the fairies of the magic dimension go there, including some princesses.

And look at Musa (Rai version): her parents were so poor that they couldn't pay to for her mom's treatment but she still goes to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Amalthea Orion
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Amalthea Orion

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 06, 2012 3:03 am

I'll have to watch the first few episodes again to confirm, but I'm pretty sure something along the lines of "...The best and brightest of the Magix dimension. Most of them Princesses who will go to rule their kingdoms one day." was said.

Musa is a good example that I may be wrong, though there are such things as scholarships.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 am

Well, What school is Pre-School for Fairies? Bloom was a Newbie in Magic plus, she hasnt been practicing magic until she found out she was a fairy .
Back to top Go down
Amalthea Orion
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Amalthea Orion

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 am

In season four, SOMEWHERE (bad at remembering things it seems) It was said that the Wizards of the Black Circle didn't come after Roxy until now because she was too young for her powers to show up.

When we see Flora's sister in the episode she gets her Enchantix, she doesn't seem to have any powers at all.

The first time Bloom used her powers is when she met Stella, or so it seems.

From this, I have the theory that fairies don't get their powers until they're mature. Or at the very least until after puberty. Maybe they have schools where they can learn magical theory early on, but practical course work seems to be for later years.
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 06, 2012 9:51 am

I agree about the practical course work. I remember Stella mentioning a class called Fairy 101 where they throw you out of a craft to force you to transform. She spoke like it was a class offered by Alfea for the fairies who have powers but have not as yet transformed. I cannot remember the season or the dub (4kids or Rai).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Roxy   About Roxy - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

About Roxy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next