Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Casidy fairy of white light and constructs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THY SOUL HEALER
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
THY SOUL HEALER

Musa Riven

Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Casidy fairy of white light and constructs   Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Edited

Name: Cassidy Marshmallows
What Creature Are you?: Fairy
Race: Human
Allegiance: Pure good and will sometime go witch on some villains when to upset.
Origins: Magic User
Powers: White light, healing powers, and making white constructs like DC Comics the Lantern corps.

Spells:
1. White Light energy shield! Unlike others shields, her shield can withstand outrageous bashing for long periods of time. Right now Cassidy's power levesl is sophomore strong, her shield should hold for seven minutes. (Medium powered spell)

2. Fake White Light Dragon Flame! Cassidy copied the dragon flame only to perform piercing attack onto the enemy with 3-5 damage in one attack build up. It will land a critical if the damage reach six, after the six attack the damage will return landing a seventh attack. This is a regular move Cassidy has, it's called trolling.

3. Berserk White Light Dragon Flame! If Bloom's Dragonflame is flying around active, that motivates #2  to strike all enemies at ones getting very ugly. This is a regular move Cassidy has, it's called trolling.

4. Fortified Defense Backup! This power invisibility covers Cassidy, it prevents her from being knocked back  further extending her defense.

5. Bounce White Light energy shield! If a fairy of sun light is around this power will activate randomly. It can absorb the enemies  attack and throw it right back two times harder.  (Special move)

6. White light constructs! It can take on the form of anything Cassidy think of, such power can hurt physically.

7. Healing White Light! It can cure, fatigue, injuries, negative emotions, healing sickness, repair limbs, and remake someones head if decapitated as long as the body is warm, cheating death.( Special move)

8. Amplified! This ability allows Cassidy's powers to perform cataclysm damage for seven minutes, after that it forces Cassidy to turn into a coward and become very stupid for two days being extremely mentally challenged to the extreme. (Hold hands when crossing the street)

Appearance:
removed

Strengths:
Fearless usually, not the complaining type usually, and maybe something else.

Weaknesses:
She dislike same gender love relationships which is right and she will never approve of it. She do believe in honor killings like them samurais of old. She hate freaks.

Personality:
Lady like, motivated speaker, like writing songs,really gifted in the arts.She dislike same gender love relationships  and can easily scold you about proper love. She do believe in honor killings like them samurais of old, she hate freaks, and things mental fascinates her like conversion chambers that forcefully change your views by force to understand things getting past your ego.( Huge fan girl of DC comics Star Sapphire) She is impatient when things take to long and she usually start meditation. She don't don't favor the popular vote when she don't want it for her life, she think democracy governments is a joke and need to be destroyed, she think democracy only need to be a  court to an extent.

History:
Cassidy wanted to become a female fairy because she was always fasinated with beauty and dresses deep down . She had Ms. Faragonda turn her into a maiden by magic with all the bodily abilities a maiden is, she need to be mindful of becoming a mother as well. She actually like being a female and refuse to resist her female impulses being a chic, like talking about guys and romancing them. Unlike others, Cassidy is persistent to behave properly  and she usually side in agreement with the other Alfea girls how a lady is suppose to act and be, you must be having a nightmare in your sleep if you see Cassidy acting like a dude.

Last edited by THY SOUL HEALER on Mon May 01, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Casidy fairy of white light and constructs   Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue May 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Ask flame for that one, cuz I don't think that would be allowed. if you mean can you move the rp you started here to gaia, go for it. Your rp idea, you can do what you want with it
Back to top Go down
THY SOUL HEALER
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
THY SOUL HEALER

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Casidy fairy of white light and constructs   Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue May 02, 2017 11:46 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
Ask flame for that one, cuz I don't think that would be allowed. if you mean can you move the rp you started here to gaia, go for it. Your rp idea, you can do what you want with it

Redirect is a url from one site to another.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Casidy fairy of white light and constructs   Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue May 02, 2017 11:47 pm

Then you'd need to ask flame about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casidy fairy of white light and constructs   Casidy fairy of white light and constructs - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Casidy fairy of white light and constructs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2