Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamingPastels
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
DreamingPastels

Flora Posts : 5
Hobbies : Happy Trans Visibility Day!

Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP)   Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP) Eo1pl7YSat Mar 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Name : Freya  Pastel
What Creature Are you?: Fairy
Race: Valour
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Human
Powers: Photokinesis
Spells:

Aurora Borealis Beam- Freya fires a laser of light magic that has a 12% chance to blind target for 6 seconds. Cooldown 10 sec (Medium)

Aurora Quartz- Freya can either summon 3 1-foot crystals or 1 3 foot crystal that absorbs magical energy based attacks, including hers. After absorbing too much magic the crystal will explode and blind all in a small radius. The 1 foot crystals can absorb two low power spells each before exploding and the 3 feet crystal can absorb two medium power spells before exploding. 120 second Cooldown (Medium)

Reflection Light-  Freya fires a beam of light that can bounce of a surface up to 3 times, losing 8% power every bounce unless it passes through an Aurora Quartz, then it will continue to have to the same amount of energy.  Cooldown 35 secs(Medium)

Palette Change-  Freya blows magical dusts that lowers the target's defense to light spells by 8% for 30 seconds. It also changes their outfits colors to a pastel themed color scheme. 10 sec (Low)

Aurora Rocks- Freya summons 3-8 light energy charged gems that fly towards a random enemy targets. If a hit by 3 of the gems, the target will be stunned for 5 seconds. If hit by additional gems, the stun will last another 2 seconds Cooldown 25 sec (Medium)

Valourian Prism- Freya creates a Prism that creates a shield that absorbs 50% of an enemy's attack then reflects it back as an aura that increase Freya and her allies attack and defense. As enemies fire more spells at the shield, the aura's power will increase, with a max of a 40% power  

Light Charge- Freya draws energy from the light around her, increasing the power of her next spell by 10%(Low)

Total Control Palette- Freya absorbs all the light in the area into her body and her body and clothing become shrouded in a pastel pattern, giving her the appearance of a celestial being of some sort. She only has access to Aurora Borealis Beam in this state, but it has a 40% damage increase until the spell is over. It is very dangerous for her to stay in this state for more than 3 minutes at most because her body will start to be ripped away from reality (High)

Appearance: 5ft 7in, pastel purple eyes, naturally golden skin tone, small diamond shaped, pastel freckles under her eyes, average build. Freya usually wears a black top with a blue skater skirt, and white combat boots to match. She keeps her snow white hair in ponytail most of time.

Fairy Form: She wears a black body suit and a pastel pink mini skirt. Her ponytail holder gains uncut aurora quartz

Strengths: Being native to Valour, a very cold, dark planet, Freya is used to cold, gloomy weather and isn't affected by it as much as other light fairies..

Freya is very knowledgeable when it comes to legends and myths as her father was a priest.

Freya is very intelligent, being able to pick up complex concepts much easier then most people

Weaknesses: Freya suffers from anxiety and chronic depression

Freya's is physically weak

Freya is allergic to pixie dust, and will go into sneezing fit if she inhales some.

Personality: Freya is a very intelligent girl, who mostly keeps to herself. She spends a lot of her time alone in her room, browsing the web or drawing. Many people assume she's just an ice queen due to her appearance and her general aura, so many find it surprising when they actually talk to her and see she's actually a bit awkward. As she gets more comfortable around a person she'll open up and her initial awkwardness will wash a way to reveal a smart, witty girl who has a lot of self esteem issues due to her mental illnesses and just her history.

History: Freya Pastel was born on Plantet Valour to two
Back to top Go down

Freya Pastel, Fairy of the Aurora's Light (WIP)
Page 1 of 1