Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness

Go down 
+2
Flame Melody
firebid1030
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Empty
PostSubject: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YSun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 am

name: Sophie Sophia dark heart sun lily  

height: 6"3

what creature are you: fairy

ethnicity: solaria

race: solaria

allegiance: Neutral

origin: fairy

powers: light and darkness

spells:

sunlight burn that attack hits her enemy with sunlight making them flee if they are from the darkness high

sunlight heal that attack heals herself high

darkness eclipse this attack makes her enemies go blinded for a whole 5 seconds low

sunlight  shield this protects all her friends and all light around her low

darkness dark heart this attack takes out her enemies in one strike but not for long it only takes 1 to 4 seconds until the spell is done with high

sunlight ray this attack only paralyzes her enemies for at least 5 to 3 minutes than the spell is done medium

appearance: her hair is black and her eyes are black her human form is black boots white shirt and white skirt her fairy form is black top and white skirt and black boots she keeps the black boots from her human form

strengths:her powers are stronger when she is near either somewhere that has more light or more darkness and plants because of her light powers she can draw light from the plants  evil plants because it makes her darkness stronger horror movies,novel  

weakness:her darkness powers are weak when she is near light too much  her light powers are weak when she is near darkness too much her darkness powers can also be weak by ice magic because she was not from the omega dimension romantic movies,novels

personality: she is dark and she is mean ,she can be gloomy sometimes ,she loves to be around boys who like the somethings as her ,she hates math just like alina does she has a good fashion sense , is a very social and friendly person, she is very very evil,she hates romantic movies because she is gothic,she loves all her friends except for people she doesn't know well,she loves dark creatures who are dark and can talk

history: Sophie has lived in solaria's caves for the last three years of her life.She was draw by the sunlight of solaria in the cave.But then she was found by both a light and a dark fairy both fairies that taught her both the powers of light and darkness .Her father was prisioners from the omega dimension who used their powers for evil  but turned good after finding sophie in the cave.Her mother was a light fairy who used her powers for good. But when her parents were killed by leshawna's mother who was the enemy of the girls.She went on a huge rummage on all of the magix dimension with her dark powers when she was a kid she get sent to the omega dimension by her friend Francine when she was on a vacation with her mother the elder.And now she lives in a dark castle somewhere on magix.How she get into the castle is by using her dark magic to unhide it and then uses it too close it  because she used a dark magic barrier to keep it safe from any fairies.Now she is studying at alfea with her friends Francine alina and brandy. In the future she wants to become a light like her mother or a dark fairy like her father she doesn't know which path to choose.

Last edited by firebid1030 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:11 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Okay. Her first spell can do effects like burns, but it cannot cause burns on the enemy body unless used a lot, which we won't allow except in some cases where it's the only spell she uses or so. I'm sorry, but she cannot be from the Omega Dimension. Omega Dimension is just a prison, not a country or a planet.

Also, sorry to say, but all her strengths and weaknesses don't work at all. They're personality traits. Also, she needs more expanding in her sweet side personality. 

Also, why was she in the Omega Dimension? When? What about her parents, why are they there too? Also, where's that castle? And how can she be at same time in the castle and Alfea? And how did she even find the castle? Also, the Winx couldn't have defeated her. We're canon to the show and this never happened, sorry.

Please fix these mistakes ASAP then we'll see.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Can't be from the Omega Dimension. It's a prison not a place to live in.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 pm

oh okay fixed now ready and also I did a good thing by fixing the other one too which is named brandy
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YSat Mar 15, 2014 8:50 am

Quote :
strengths: she loves to be the second in command sometimes not all the time she loves fixing big problems and she loves to take long walks and she loves her best friend alina because she is tough as nails 

Edit these again. "Loving" something isn't a strength. 

Quote :
weakness: she hates it when her light powers don't work right she hates Francine the friend who sent her to the omega dimension she hates perky girls 

Edit these again. "Hating" something isn't a weakness.

Quote :
and  now she is studying at alfea with her friends Francine alina and brandy

How can she hate Francine, but is friends with her???

Quote :
darkness dark heart this attack takes out her enemies in one strike but not for long it only takes 1 to 4 seconds until the spell is done with low

Make it medium because no low attack can ever do that.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 12:04 am

done edited for the second time
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YThu Mar 20, 2014 6:45 pm

I accept her. Two more to go. <3
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YSun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 am

thanks sarah now i'm waiting for two more
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YSun Aug 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Yeah I see massive issues on this. The personality needs more Positives and Negatives. Her strengths  are mainly personalty traits. How is her powers working all the time a strength? Her clothes not getting ruined isn't even a strength mpt are they getting ruined a weakness. You got massive work ahead.

Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Sep 01, 2014 12:09 am

zerowing21 wrote:
Yeah I see massive issues on this. The personality needs more Positives and Negatives. Her strengths  are mainly personalty traits. How is her powers working all the time a strength? Her clothes not getting ruined isn't even a strength mpt are they getting ruined a weakness. You got massive work ahead.

thanks edited it and i just need to look at my other two oc's to make the changes for the other two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness    Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness  Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Sophie The Fairy Of Light And Darkness
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next