Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Least Favorite Winx & Why 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Least Favorite Winx & Why 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Least Favorite Winx & Why 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Least Favorite Winx & Why

Go down 
+5
talgoose
Crystal Flake
Pokémon Trainer
aisha238
Flame Melody
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Least Favorite Winx & Why Empty
PostSubject: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri May 20, 2016 9:39 am

Typically, I'd think the order of the characters beginning from my favorite to the least favorite, but never thought of actually making a topic asking others whose their least favorite and why? So yeah; state who is your least favorite Winx and why, it'll be very interesting to know everybody's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri May 20, 2016 9:39 am

For me, it has to be Flora. Flora is very dogmatic in her decisions and comes off as extremely sweet to an extremely annoying degree. Since seasons 1 to 7, it's very confusing whom she'd fight and confront and who she will not. In seasons 1~3 we saw how she grew up to become more fierce but at the same time she'd refuse to fight at times for the sake of her enemy. Then in seasons 4~7 she became more daring, but at the cost of defending things that are almost going to kill her. When the Winx defy her and fight the enemy, she actually becomes super depressed as if someone stole all her money.

Now don't get me wrong, I know some of you have reasons to love Flora, but to me, her downsides are pretty annoying. I'm not fond of sweet characters, as they cross off to me as very boring. Her personality to me is weird and changes by situations constantly to the point I don't think we've seen all of Flora's personality so far. Not to mention how emotional she is. 

It took her 22 episodes to talk to Helia in season 5 which is equivalent to what, months? She thought Helia doesn't like her and kept her relationship hanging for months and poor Helia surprisingly waited all of this time. She didn't even step up to fix her relationship, Helia and the Winx had to interfere and step up instead of her.

So yeah, das why I dun like ha.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri May 20, 2016 11:45 am

I would say it has to be Bloom, I know I said that she was my favorite Winx girl when I got back into liking Winx almost 4 years (which will be in Augest) but I started to like other Winx girls from Tecna, to Tecna and Musa, and to Aisha who I love still. But Bloom, uhh........, Let's just say I don't like her on the level of how much I love Aisha.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri May 20, 2016 1:04 pm

I love the idea of this topic. A way to state who's your least fave without any malicious fights starting <3

Anyway i have to say my least favourite winx is tecna. Due to wasted potential. Ususally techy charecters who know their vastly more intalectual than others are my fave but i really don't get a "smart" vibe from tecna. Being obsesed with technilogy and being a smart person are two vastly different things and half the time tecna acts as if she doesn't have common sense. In seasons 1 - 4 she was fine, but i started disliking her onwards. I mean, she's been dating timmy for how long now? And she didn't know how to act on a date? Yet in season 2 she was confident with showing how timmy made her upset and that was was MORE than just a tech gal. Maybe thats the issue now. We only know her as "the smart one who likes computers" yet she doesn't actually do anything that smart, just says allot of techy words so it seems she's smart.

Take stella for example. Allot of people write her off as "stupid" but a few times in seasons 5 and 6 she used her knowlage to get her and the winx out of situations. Problem solving skills. Not relying on the fact she like fashion to help her save the day. Where as tecna come off as flat since its never defined if her intelageince is a flaw or a weakness

Take for example ladybug for miraculpus ladybug, her superpower revolves around her using stratical thinking and working with her polar opposite to save the day.

Same with allot of my other faves super hero's and charecters.

Wasted potential and is sad to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri May 20, 2016 6:00 pm

Pokémon Trainer wrote:
Wasted potential and it's sad to be honest.

To be fair, this possibly sums up most of the Winx at this stage anyway.

I've disliked all of the Winx in at least one episode and/or season, though character who has consistently ranked as disappointing in my eyes who is none other than Bloom. As the protagonist of the show, she has a mysterious power which was believed to be extinct until she discovered her true powers... It's not an original backstory but it's a common trope and one I can grudgingly overlook depending on how they use it from then on.

However the most sad and disappointing feature about Bloom is not the fact that she always wins (though they do make a point of rubbing her invincibility in our faces) but the fact that she struggles very little and most things are handed to her on a silver platter makes her particularly disappointing. The example that springs to mind is when she gained her Enchantix- now I know it was 'incomplete' but she didn't have to sacrifice anything! She just hulked out and it magically happened, rendering the sacrifices of the others pretty much unimportant and that's what she does in essence- dim the others' spotlight.

In fact just Bloom's importance makes the rest of the Winx feel like add-ons, which really is not how a team should feel. She's waaay more powerful than the other Winx so it just drains any suspense in fights!

Other than Bloom, the others disappoint me in that I see potential in the characters only for it to fall flat- the writers are obviously trying to develop them but then get scared that the audience won't like it and so any development that does take place, is quickly taken back. This is certainly what I don't like about Flora- she doesn't grow (unlike her plants) and when she does, they take a step back again and we're back to where we were. Tecna is another example and everytime they try and give her more than just a smart girl, they take it back! Because where would the show be without Tecna's quirky remarks about activities that most normal people do?

Stella is a peculiar case as she has shown development and occasionally stuck to it unlike the other two above. Though I can't say I've found her particularly fascinating or extraordinary as a character, she lacks depth and irritates me when we get her in large doses.

Other characters have just gone flat over the seasons- in particular Musa and Aisha. Musa, who used to be my favourite for being the most human and life-like of all the Winx is hardly distinguishable now in personality and Aisha- who had a lot of spunk- now just feels like the others but occasionally more moody.

In conclusion: I spend waaaaaay too much time procrastinating for revision period.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Minako

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri May 20, 2016 9:09 pm

I hope we see more of Flora's season 7 personality and less of a punching bag.

ANYWAY

My least favourite fairy is Bloom by a while. Even though Stella can be annoying at times (but she's still top 10), Aisha a bit sassy, Tecna with lack of screen time and a bit of wasted potential, Musa and her Riven issues and Flora being a punching bag, none compare to my...dislike of Bloom. I've not been a Bloom fan since I was a young child. I didn't really like her back then- but that's more because I liked the others more. But now, I have more reasons to dislike her.

I feel like Bloom has become very bland in the more recent seasons. In season 7 she has glimpses of her past self (e.g being more clumsy) but I still find her very boring. I think this is because of the amount of focus she gets. Granted, she's the main character- but what do we know about Flora and Tecna's backstories? What made Tecna shy at first? What made Flora so overprotective of Miele and so sweet? Yet we know so much about Bloom that we don't know much about 2 or even 3 of the other main characters!

I also find her pretty annoying. I don't know why, but she just aggravates me when she receives so much praise and love. Such as 'OMG IT'S BLOOM AND THE WINX AGUQJNKWJSUXYH' it just annoys me so much. It's not just that, I find her arrogant and the Winx just go with it. I just don't like ovely bossy and arrogant people as well.

That's not to say she hasn't had some nice moments. I can name quite a few. She was more likeable in the earlier seasons (although not all of the time) and the 2 movies- but now she's just become an annoying, bland character. I wouldn't quite say Mary-Sue as I feel her bossiness and arrogance makes her less perfect. But she has many Mary-Sue like qualities (perfect life, most powerful, screen time ect ect).

I just wish she didn't receive so much attention. I wouldn't call her a Mary-Sue, just a bland, annoying, screen time taking up protagonist. Rainbow, please shed more light on the other girls. I know you can do it!
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YFri May 20, 2016 11:21 pm

My least favorite fairy is Aisha. 
Why? well she clearly feels like she should be the main fairy in the Winx Club. But she came after season 2. There's times when i really don't appreciate her expressions but i leave that to Igninio's hands. Aisha is really sassy and basically cannot make up her mind with boy fighting over her. She mostly gets mad at little things as the show goes on. 
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

Bloom Posts : 512
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YSat May 21, 2016 5:32 am

to be honest i cant say that i have a least favorite, because with all her virtues and defects, all those things make the winx what they are, maybe they have incongruencies in her character development, but i think that is most guilt of the writters, although i think stella is very prone to the involuntary slapstick comedy

Varda Elentari wrote:
Pokémon Trainer wrote:
Wasted potential and it's sad to be honest.

To be fair, this possibly sums up most of the Winx at this stage anyway.

I've disliked all of the Winx in at least one episode and/or season, though character who has consistently ranked as disappointing in my eyes who is none other than Bloom. As the protagonist of the show, she has a mysterious power which was believed to be extinct until she discovered her true powers... It's not an original backstory but it's a common trope and one I can grudgingly overlook depending on how they use it from then on.

However the most sad and disappointing feature about Bloom is not the fact that she always wins (though they do make a point of rubbing her invincibility in our faces) but the fact that she struggles very little and most things are handed to her on a silver platter makes her particularly disappointing. The example that springs to mind is when she gained her Enchantix- now I know it was 'incomplete' but she didn't have to sacrifice anything! She just hulked out and it magically happened, rendering the sacrifices of the others pretty much unimportant and that's what she does in essence- dim the others' spotlight.

In fact just Bloom's importance makes the rest of the Winx feel like add-ons, which really is not how a team should feel. She's waaay more powerful than the other Winx so it just drains any suspense in fights!

Other than Bloom, the others disappoint me in that I see potential in the characters only for it to fall flat- the writers are obviously trying to develop them but then get scared that the audience won't like it and so any development that does take place, is quickly taken back. This is certainly what I don't like about Flora- she doesn't grow (unlike her plants) and when she does, they take a step back again and we're back to where we were. Tecna is another example and everytime they try and give her more than just a smart girl, they take it back! Because where would the show be without Tecna's quirky remarks about activities that most normal people do?

Stella is a peculiar case as she has shown development and occasionally stuck to it unlike the other two above. Though I can't say I've found her particularly fascinating or extraordinary as a character, she lacks depth and irritates me when we get her in large doses.

Other characters have just gone flat over the seasons- in particular Musa and Aisha. Musa, who used to be my favourite for being the most human and life-like of all the Winx is hardly distinguishable now in personality and Aisha- who had a lot of spunk- now just feels like the others but occasionally more moody.

In conclusion: I spend waaaaaay too much time procrastinating for revision period.

i didn't see that bloom was more important than the other winx, the problem about the obtention of her enchantix is that to that time no one of her homeworld still alive to save and earn her full enchantix, i think that was more a bad planned solution to the fact that if bloom didn't obtain her enchatix, could be exceeded very easily by valtor
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YSat May 21, 2016 9:01 am

talgoose wrote:
i didn't see that bloom was more important than the other winx, the problem about the obtention of her enchantix is that to that time no one of her homeworld still alive to save and earn her full enchantix, i think that was more a bad planned solution to the fact that if bloom didn't obtain her enchatix, could be exceeded very easily by valtor

My problem with Bloom's enchantix was that she didn't sacrifice a thing! She just had a few thoughts about Valtor and then she got it. And I feel that hardly having to do anything for her (albeit incomplete) enchantix detracts from the sacrifices the rest of the Winx made for theirs. Not to mention that at this stage as well, Tecna was trapped in the Omega dimension after risking her life to save the others and did we see a lot of that story? No, we saw Bloom complain about how hard her life is and growing more powerful than she already is.

Unlike Minako, I'd happily use the word Mary-Sue- aye, she has faults but the story is always bent in her favour so that they are very rarely significant enough to create conflict. She is far more powerful than the rest of the Winx and we honestly know so much about Bloom that it's putting how little we know about the rest to shame.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7YSat May 21, 2016 2:06 pm

I think its safe to say. Allot of the reasons why people have their least fave winx is due to the fact they are not getting devloped at all which seems to stem from the fact that once again, winx focus's mostly on bloom even though her story arc finnished in the end of season 3/movie when sue found her parents.

Shame the writers couldn't think of anything other than relying on bloom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favorite Winx & Why   Least Favorite Winx & Why Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Least Favorite Winx & Why
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next