Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Favorite colors 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Favorite colors 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Winx Favorite colors 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Winx Favorite colors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

The Winx Favorite colors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 10:20 pm

its quiet strange that the winx don't wear their favourite colour instead. they NEVER do
Favourite colours

Bloom-red
Stella-green
Flora-Pink (the only winx that actually wears their colour)
Musa-Yellow
Aisha-Light blue ( only wears it sometimes )
Tecna-light blue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Aisha's color isn't correct it's usually light blue, pink, purple, and green.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 pm

^According to the old site, Aisha's favorite color is orange which is what I go by for favorite colors, light blue I consider to be her second favorite. This is actually the correct favorite color order as it gives everyone a different and individual favorite color

Bloom-Red but she can't wear it because it would clash with her hair unless she tries burgundy
Stella- Green, her season 1 top, 2/3 dress and season 4 shoes were green
Flora- the only one to actually wear her favorite color, light pink in just about everything
Musa- yellow, some of her Enchantix was yellow like her wings, crown, shoulder strap, the stripe and bow on her shirt and the bow/belt on her skirt
Aisha- orange, which appears as her arm warmer in believix and the streaks in her hair
Tecna- light blue, always has some form of it.
Roxy if she were included would have it as violet as most of her clothes had some form of violet in them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am

BelievixKid100 wrote:
^According to the old site, Aisha's favorite color is orange which is what I go by for favorite colors, light blue I consider to be her second favorite. This is actually the correct favorite color order as it gives everyone a different and individual favorite color

Bloom-Red but she can't wear it because it would clash with her hair unless she tries burgundy
Stella- Green, her season 1 top, 2/3 dress and season 4 shoes were green
Flora- the only one to actually wear her favorite color, light pink in just about everything
Musa-  yellow, some of her Enchantix was yellow like her wings, crown, shoulder strap, the stripe and bow on her shirt and the bow/belt on her skirt
Aisha- orange, which appears as her arm warmer in believix and the streaks in her hair
Tecna- light blue, always has some form of it.
Roxy if she were included would have it as violet as most of her clothes had some form of violet in them.
No Aisha's arm warmer and hair streaks are both pink. She's wears mostly Blue, light blue, teal, dark green, and pink. She never wore orange.
The Winx Favorite colors Winx-Layla-Aisha-winx-club-believix-in-you-28954783-550-666

Last edited by Wizplace on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 am

bloom wearing red
though she only wore it once when trying on dresses

The Winx Favorite colors Thank-You%252C+Angela%2527s+Winx+World%2521+Bloom2The Winx Favorite colors 185px-408707
stella wearing green ( she wears it a lot )
The Winx Favorite colors 185px-StellaS1Ep1The Winx Favorite colors 185px-StellaE220The Winx Favorite colors 96px-Stella8_%287%29The Winx Favorite colors 185px-StellaraincoatThe Winx Favorite colors 185px-StellaLPThe Winx Favorite colors 108px-StellatravelThe Winx Favorite colors 133px-1vThe Winx Favorite colors 110px-StellaexerciseThe Winx Favorite colors 112px-Winx-Fairies_stella_ballerina
The Winx Favorite colors 185px-RaiS1E1246The Winx Favorite colors Z
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 am

About the peach hair streaks i meant to say Aisha wears peach streaks in Enchantix and a peach  arm warmer in believix, I also believe she's worn some peach elsewhere before. Peach is orange it's just lighter.

Also I split this from the signature colors because we went to talking about a different color note.

Once again the correct favorite colors for everyone would be this
Bloom-Red and Blue (rarely wears red for obvious reasons)
Stella- Green and Orange
Flora- Light Pink and Green
Musa- Yellow and Red (instances of yellow are small accents in Enchantix, her sirenix wings have some yellow and her gowns also usually have a little yellow in them)
Tecna- Light Blue and Violet
Aisha- Orange and Light Blue (instances, Enchantix hair streaks were peachy orange, her believix arm warmer)
Roxy if included Violet and Green
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 am

The Winx Favorite colors 185px-MusadiscoThe Winx Favorite colors 107px-Musaexplorer-1-The Winx Favorite colors 101px-MusaSGThe Winx Favorite colors 2Q==The Winx Favorite colors 185px-ConcertMusaTwo musa wearing yellow!!!

tecna wearing light blue

The Winx Favorite colors 104px-Tecna29735324The Winx Favorite colors 76px-Tecna387456345The Winx Favorite colors 185px-TecnaBCThe Winx Favorite colors 143px-TecnadiscoThe Winx Favorite colors 78px-TecnaexerciseThe Winx Favorite colors 57px-TecnaTravelS4The Winx Favorite colors 87px-Gown_TecnaThe Winx Favorite colors ZThe Winx Favorite colors Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRee7Xtb5RxqY3KvPMgR03hIBnCRFUL9FyxNTUEzncqx2rypChs

i wanted to show people how much the winx wear their favourite colour
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 26, 2013 2:36 am

The Winx Favorite colors AishaS4 The Winx Favorite colors Aisha-the-winx-club-12828155-425-604The Winx Favorite colors Aisha83 The Winx Favorite colors Winx_club_aisha_believix_icon_by_wizplace-d6ap9or
The Winx Favorite colors Winx-club-flora-3The Winx Favorite colors User-1The Winx Favorite colors Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE8IJK0JY7KDdcQWYD_KY5w7_728turAMapwHskT95mGdw_B_u
See Aisha: Light blue, pink, and green.
Flora: Pink and green
You forgot two fairies.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 am

Wizplace wrote:
The Winx Favorite colors AishaS4 The Winx Favorite colors Aisha-the-winx-club-12828155-425-604The Winx Favorite colors Aisha83The Winx Favorite colors Winx_club_aisha_believix_icon_by_wizplace-d6ap9or
The Winx Favorite colors Winx-club-flora-3The Winx Favorite colors User-1The Winx Favorite colors Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE8IJK0JY7KDdcQWYD_KY5w7_728turAMapwHskT95mGdw_B_u
See Aisha: Light blue, pink, and green.
Flora: Pink and green
You forgot two fairies.
no i didnt i was going to do them again but i can't double post.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7YMon Aug 26, 2013 3:16 am

I listed each fairy's favorite colors and said light blue was second favorite, the old site said it was orange for her favorite. They don't have to wear their favorite Layla only wears blue because of her water power which is also why she wears green fairy outfit is based on power not on favorite color. look closely the braids in Enchantix layla is clearly using orange hair dye there and that arm warmer is peach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Favorite colors   The Winx Favorite colors Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Winx Favorite colors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next